It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
And when the girl's parents find out, the teacher would be arrested for spying on a naked minor girl...And the school would back him up??? Not on your life, or his...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
A bunch of naked teenage boys with a single naked teenage girl, what could go wrong ???

People have lost their minds, who allows this, and thinks it's the right choice.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
A bunch of naked teenage boys with a single naked teenage girl, what could go wrong ???

People have lost their minds, who allows this, and thinks it's the right choice.

Simply put, closet pedos and degenerates, that's who.

Soo progressive to the point of regressive. In 50 years they'd be that back world tribe that feeds semen of the elders to young boys to help usher them into manhood.

Its ludicrous, anyone who thinks otherwise isnt using logic.
edit on 15-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Simply put, closet pedos and degenerates, that's who.

Soo progressive to the point of regressive. In 50 years they'd be that back world tribe that feeds semen of the elders to young boys to help usher them into manhood.

Its ludicrous, anyone who thinks otherwise isnt using logic.

Jeez dude, thanks for THOSE nightmares.

This is what happens when brain-damaged progressives run the education system. Common sense becomes an endangered species.

Hopefully he'll file a lawsuit against these idiots.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Funny situation...

If it was a boy that self-identified as a girl and wanted to change in the girls locker room, everyone would have lost their minds.

I really dont see what the issue would even be as the original article lays it out. A girl identifying as a boy, alright, fair enough. But she is still physically female. So changing in the girls room would do... what exactly? Why is that so horrible? She's not seeing anything she hasnt seen before. How are the other girls affected? How is this any difference from someone just simply being... a little more gay. They change in the same locker rooms as the rest of us, I'm certain.

This just screams stupid all over it. The teacher is definetly in the right.
edit on 16-11-2018 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
So in the liberal pc world its wrong to call someone out for being trans. But you cant put a so-called girl in the boys locker room without telling someone. But you can't tell them what you are telling them... But you have to tell them...

When will this stupidity stop?

At the heat death of the universe I'm guessing.

This whole confusing issue reminds me what Frieza said in Dragon Ball Super "so a Saiyan who is as strong as a super Saiyan god but is not a super god is now the super Saiyan version of that?

Forgive me for the gobbledygook but it highlights how complicated it is. I can't say anything more than this; many of you reading this would've shared a tub with a twin or a sibling, that does not make you incest, too many people have the blinders on nowadays.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

what if that girl would have been assaulted physically or sexually by the boys in the locker room? i think this situation was handled horribly by all involved.

Well according to her and the parents, she's a boy. So why should she/he have to be supervised as if being special?

How about the implications of a male teacher watching a biological female undress? Not to mention, she's also a minor.

a reply to: conspiracy nut

edit on 16-11-2018 by Beowolfs because: .

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Okay I can see this is a really one-sided thread here so I'm going to jump in and make some counterpoints.

First of all let me preface what I'm about to say my telling you that up until just a few years ago I viewed homosexuality and any of these sexual identity issues as perversions and I'm sure I've made my share of derogatory remarks along the way about or to these individuals as circumstances allowed.

But as my life has progressed I have come to realize that I may not have been correct in my views and that these individuals may actually be playing a part within society that is both necessary and good.

By putting us into situations like the one being talked about in this thread they are forcing us to have to deal with our perceptions of gender and of sexuality in general.... I think all of us would agree that society has to a great extent perverted our perceptions of sex and have capitalized on our desires in order to manipulate and control us on the individual level as well as the corporate level (sex sells).

Let's look at what's really taking place here we have a person that has female body parts that identifies as a male and wants to change and I assume take showers in the male locker room.

Now I think the most obvious issue with this is....we believe that when the males see the female undressing in front of them they're going to automatically start becoming aroused thinking that the female wants to mate with them......let me ask you something do you think that is a correct view to have?

Just because something is a hormonal response or a socially conditioned response does not mean that it is a correct response.

Do you think when naked women were standing next to naked men in the gas Chambers of the Nazi death camps that the men were getting aroused ? Context is everything....

When we start seeing each other as humans first and foremost and not as male or female or black or white.... Or in any other way that brings division then these types of things will be disarmed and will no longer be able to disturb us or affect our peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Awesome!
Good for you!!!

You are a good little RW culture warrior!! Push dem buttons!

Most people are too dumb to be skeptical and too well trained to question why they should care.

Just feed that disconnected outrage...mmmm

You rock little guy! Keep at it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the culture war. It's like a factory that spits out a million sheep every day.

Your PTB thank you.

edit on 16-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Full title: School punishes male teacher for refusing to watch a female student in the boys locker room.
thefederalist.com...

A Florida school district

That's all I needed to hear.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Now I think the most obvious issue with this is....we believe that when the males see the female undressing in front of them they're going to automatically start becoming aroused...

Yup! The vast majority sure will...

...thinking that the female wants to mate with them......

Are you kidding me? Boys are thinking about what they want to do to her. Her feelings mean nothing.... Most would not do anything to her against her will. But some sure as hell will.

...let me ask you something do you think that is a correct view to have? 

Is protecting the girl from would be sexual attacks the correct view? Of course it is.

Not what you're trying to rationalize.

Do you think when naked women were standing next to naked men in the gas Chambers of the Nazi death camps that the men were getting aroused ? Context is everything....

Context is everything. And yet somehow you equate perpetually horny teenage school boys with starving and beaten prisoners of war facing a gruesome death???

Oh dear.
edit on 16-11-2018 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And do you not feel that our sexually driven culture is a culprit in anyway to establishing our current view on these matters

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Have we not been in a state of hypersexuality and would it not be reasonable to consider that after that would come a trend toward asexuality and disarming those things which has held so many in bondage ?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What I see is a faction of people who insist on reducing us all to bits and parts... Who want to define us all accordingly... Who will exploit and extort us all in the process...

And too many people who buy into it because they were never given the opportunity to find out how much more they really are and can be.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think schools need to get out of the business of allowing gender changes. penis is a boy, vagina is a girl. If they have both then make concessions. When these people are adults they can choose what they want, but until then they should only be judged by what God gave them psychically. Any parent who pushed this should be charged with child endangerment. It is not right and is likely going to cause the child even more problems at they grow up and quite possibly even "grow out". Teen age kids do not have fully developed minds and should not be able to make this decision in an "official" way.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Let's look at what's really taking place here we have a person that has female body parts that identifies as a male and wants to change and I assume take showers in the male locker room.

Now I think the most obvious issue with this is....we believe that when the males see the female undressing in front of them they're going to automatically start becoming aroused thinking that the female wants to mate with them......let me ask you something do you think that is a correct view to have?

It's called nature. You can't fight nature. It is nature that created you and is far more intelligent. We see it in the animal kingdom, and by the DESIGN of nature , males get aroused by females. Because this is what allows also for procreation and for life in general to thrive and multiply.

No matter how much brainwashing one goes through, there is still that part of human beings inside.

This isn't religion by the way. It is also proven by science.

It seems the left is waging war against nature itself. Yea we will see how well that turns out for them. Lines are drawn in order to keep the peace. An example of such lines are bathrooms. You don't look at me, and I don't look at you. Privacy.

Unless you have a male genitalia, you have no business being in the boys bathroom. And trying to force others to support this Leftist agenda reminds me of the Christian crusades where people slaughtered millions to enforce a belief. It was wrong when Christianity did it, it is wrong when the left are doing the same thing. Trying to convert BY SWORD, humiliation or character assassination. It is no different then the crusades.

The teacher should NEVER be forced to watch a minor undress. This is what many would call an act of a pedophile.

edit on th2018000000Fridayth000000Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:44:36 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Nov 2018 13:44:36 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Very simple solve.

Your junk defines your gender (in a public bathroom/locker room/etc).

YOU define your gender everywhere else.

It's a pc world, so let's define it by P or C.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Gender is determined by your genitals at birth.
Whoever performed the first sex change operation probably has no idea how much chaos they unleashed on this world.
There are some parts of science that people shouldn't be playing with.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Dude ... you are comparing a situation with imminent death and winning the Godwin Prize, btw, to a situation of everyday teen awkwardness compounded by a bunch of boys who are already having to share their naked junk with each other in a communal situation now having to potentially have to share their semi-aroused junk with each other which is even more embarrassing?!

You cannot compare them.

Maybe you've forgotten what it's like to be a teen, but in normal, very unarousing circumstances, you tend to get aroused by those you are attracted to thanks to your hormones, and it's really awkward. We ladies are lucky. We don't get huge, obvious boners. You guys are far less lucky. You get them wherever you happen to be.

And if you're in a locker room and see a naked girl ... that could cause you no end of embarrassment no matter how much you've been told she believes she's a he.

EDIT

There is also the converse to think about which is what the girls get to deal with. We don't like to be looked at when we're naked, most of us, not even by other girls. So a communal shower room is awkward to begin with.

Now put a naked biological male in there with us. It doesn't matter how much we've been told he thinks he's a she. We see a he, and we feel like we're sharing space with a naked male. That's downright embarrassing and humiliating. That's something most of us save for intimate situations and specially chosen partners. It's a concept called modesty which the left only seems to understand when we talk about Muslim women's clothing.

And who's to say there aren't boys in that room who feel the same way as some girls about it?
edit on 16-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well apparently nature is trying to take us somewhere new because this is an increasing trend so we must either reconcile with it or we will be turned against it and try to destroy it.

ETA... that was intended for Soulsurfer
edit on 16-11-2018 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join