It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage,

C'mon man, I actually like and respect you; and you don't see anything wrong with all this????

Forget left and right for a moment; you think this whole thing is "okay" (i.e. different sexes in the same locker room...in High School?)

C'mon man, please tell me you don't.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
How many kids carry a cell phone today?

How many cell phones don't take pictures, today?

How long will it be before some smart alec takes a picture of an underaged girl (a novelty) in the locker room....and how long will he be branded for life as a registered sex offender, branded with a scarlet letter and a record as a convicted Felon?

How long?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enigma Publius
a reply to: soberbacchus

One look at that picture is enough to tell you that that person is a boy, male, more muscle mass and fender bones, it's obvious. So do not let the boy wrestle girls. It's not a girl, it is male. If he identifies as a girl that's his right, but he should understand he still will have to either wrestle other boys or not wrestle.

That picture? He identifies boy.
He wanted to wrestle on the boys team.
The TX school and wrestling organization both told him since his Birth Certificate specified Girl, he was out of luck and had to wrestle on the girls team.

It is an example of what happens when conservatives decide they are best qualified to assign gender to people.

edit on 18-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

(post by Krakatoa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
How many kids carry a cell phone today?

How many cell phones don't take pictures, today?

How long will it be before some smart alec takes a picture of an underaged girl (a novelty) in the locker room....and how long will he be branded for life as a registered sex offender, branded with a scarlet letter and a record as a convicted Felon?

How long?

A) taking nude pictures of under-age boys or girls without their knowledge or against their will is not "smart alec" behavior, it is serious. Gender has nothing to do with it.

B) the best we can hope for in those scenarios (which happens way too much these days) is that the (minor aged classmate) individual that commits that act gets as much discipline as a school or police department can levy, but they can not become a "convicted felon" if they are a minor themselves.

Nude pictures of classmates being shared without permission or for bullying or shaming purposes is a real issue in this country in HS.

I find it crazy that somehow you think that it is "smart-alec behavior" and a "novelty" and not a crime if it is of someone transitioning gender etc.

It's a horrific insight into how you dehumanize those not like you.

What if it was your daughter that was photographed and the picture shared with classmates?
Just a "smart-alec" goofing around? That poor guy might get in trouble?

Some effed up thinking around here.

AGAIN the OP Headline is false (Written by the pseudo hate-group "Liberty Counsel")

This not a "Female Student".

This is a trans-gender male student.

He gets to determine his own identity, not nut-job organizations hell bent on bullying and attacking children.

edit on 18-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
After actually reading the article...and especially the end where the transgender program administrator was answering questions. I found her answers to be completely reasonable and very well ordered.

I perceive that we are on the cusp of entering a higher order of regard for one another. I mean...let's look at where the hell we are right now. We got a situation where a lot of energy has been devoted to looking at human reproductive organs as though they are items on a dessert menu. I was in 100% ....but I finally realized that it's impossible to satiate an insatiable desire ( Thus the limitation of the flesh ) and in fact became a process of diminishing returns.

Now I could spend a lot of time discussing why we are here.. how we got here... and who is benefiting from it.. But I won't....So to get back on topic I will say that I have come to believe that when these barriers ( hypersexualized views ) that hinder us from meeting humanity on a deeper level are removed or at the least greatly diminished. then we will be free to enter a realm where we actually have greater access to one another's energy presence. Pure motives bring pure forms of energy.

Now as far as the situation with the school in FL....from the perspective of the administrator of the transgender integration program. The coach failed to provide the level of protection deemed sufficient by the administrator....( 1 transgender among 15-20 ? "normal" boys. ) There is a good chance that one of those boys is going to get verbally and/or physically aggressive. And I understand why they would...because this is something very out of the ordinary... and yes..it #s with peoples world view. BUT.....we don't know what it's like to be this transgender person. We can only sit back in our own little worlds with our own perspectives and take guesses and make judgments based on them. I have a friend that I went to high school with...about a yr or two ago he starts telling me he's taking female hormones...this guy was an ARMY RANGER...he's a big tough burly guy. So yeah...I don't know what's causing this stuff

But as long as these people are not hurting anyone around them...then it is not my place to judge them. I will say and have already alluded to what I believe to be a good purpose intended for a good outcome for all of humanity and the Earth. That purpose is to learn acceptance of one another on a deeper level and to enter an era of peace.

The bible says.." Unless you become as little children...ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven ".

edit on 19-11-2018 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Phage,

C'mon man, I actually like and respect you; and you don't see anything wrong with all this????

Forget left and right for a moment; you think this whole thing is "okay" (i.e. different sexes in the same locker room...in High School?)

I take it you don't know any transgendered folk? I know several, both male-to-female and female-to-male.

ITEM: transgendered folk don't openly change/shower in a gender-designated area. The student in this question would probably have used a different area for changing so no one would have seen them naked. They could have walked in with the others under teacher supervision, everyone got stuff out of the locker and then left to their shower area or another area once that was done.

As a rule, transgenders don't use public showers.

It's pretty easy to ask one of them to stay in that one area and THEN join the other students in the locker area once everyone is dressed.

The school would have had a setup like this (as requested by the student and his parents).

So... the news story shows only part of the situation. Before going into outrage mode, someone needs to find out what the school's policy was for this student and what the arrangements were. Then find out what the teacher was really asked to do (just watch the locker room or go to a special area and monitor the transgender student or what)

If the process is unreasonable, that's the time to become outraged.

My personal opinion is that only half the story was told by someone who wanted to write an "outrage story." A good reporter would have asked all the questions I just asked (I am speaking from small experience as a newspaper reporter when I was in college.)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Phage,

My personal opinion is that only half the story was told by someone who wanted to write an "outrage story."

The story is a regurgitated and widely disseminated "press release" written by the "Liberty Counsel" who is better know for declaring homosexuality as a mental illness and promoting "Pray the Gay Away" programs.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join