It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Being sexualy attracted to pre pubescent children is peadophilia. And fornication is having sex outside of marriage last time I checked. But don't let facts get in the way of a good religious hate filled rant.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Just because the teenager is question has a brain that thinks it's a male doesn't automatically make the teenager's body a male one.

In this case, the teen simply identifies as male, meaning that in all other relevant aspects this is a teenage girl. If you look at it, you will see a teenage girl and continue to see one no matter how often the individual tells you she is a he. It will take significant assistance from modern medical science to try to make the outward appearance begin to really look the part of what the brain says, especially when naked.

But you know that and any claims to the contrary just continue to make you look dense.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Oh here we go:

"But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28)

Moral beliefs budd. I don't hate. I spell facts. hate is against what the King of Jews wanted for us jews. And my MAIN point is that the teacher shouldn't be punished for his beliefs.
It seems only Closet pedos would defend the actions of that schoolboard. They like to portray themselves as "innocent" instead of viewing the things for what they really are. Last i checked, "viewing naked pictures of minors" is ILLEGAL. So if viewing naked pictures of minors is illegal, so IS too the viewing IN A SCHOOL a naked minor child.

Also last i checked, until the person was 18 they are still considered a child.

Matthew 7:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

originally posted by: ketsuko

Just because the teenager is question has a brain that thinks it's a male doesn't automatically make the teenager's body a male one.

In this case, the teen simply identifies as male, meaning that in all other relevant aspects this is a teenage girl. If you look at it, you will see a teenage girl and continue to see one no matter how often the individual tells you she is a he. It will take significant assistance from modern medical science to try to make the outward appearance begin to really look the part of what the brain says, especially when naked.

But you know that and any claims to the contrary just continue to make you look dense.

Ding ding, thank you for the facts. He wanted "proof" yet the news in the OP clearly states that the teen minor identifies as a male. Which according to the left, makes her a transgender.
edit on th2018000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 17 Nov 2018 10:21:30 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 17 Nov 2018 10:21:30 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, sorry. Where is the picture???

an adolescent girl
who identifies as a boy?

He does not consider himself an "adolescent girl"
His parents do not consider him an "adolescent girl"
The school has decided that he should be in the boys locker room.

So again, what qualifies World Net Daily or right wing nut-jobs on this thread or the Gym Teacher to assign gender to someone?

As for you going all pervert about me asking if there were pictures?

This is a seventeen year old transgender that identifies as a boy that was forced to wrestle girls because his birth certificate says girl.

Of course he easily won the championship.

Identifies boy, birth certificate says girl.

www.npr.org...

YOU would have him wrestle girls and be in the girls locker-room, just because some doctor 17 years ago flipped a coin and got the gender assignment wrong.

I think he is best qualified to determine his own gender.

edit on 17-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In this case, the teen simply identifies as male, meaning that in all other relevant aspects this is a teenage girl.

This is not a "brain" vs "body" issue.

Actually there is a tonnage of scientific evidence now that a relevant percentage of births are indeterminate sex.

Doctors often "assign" sex in those scenarios, although they do it less often now.

Science now is recognizing that Chromosomes come in a variety of arrangements, not simply boy (X,Y) or girl (X,X).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Just to try to.. parse this..

Are you saying that this individuals gender identification determines their physical attributes? I have no doubt I am misunderstanding.

Were that the case, anything even remotely related to transgender topics wouldn't be a "thing." If this student has not had the applicable surgeries, then the attributes those surgeries would change are what this story is all about.

The more I think about this, the more I feel this teacher was railroaded. I can't really think of a choice they could have made that wouldn't have resulted in grounds for dismissal.

I have no doubt there is more to the story, but can't find the motivation to look into it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The more I think about this, the more I feel this teacher was railroaded.

What happened to the teacher?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They were turned into a social pariah. Unless you feel that this publicity is a gift, of course.

Anything they would have done would have some group calling for dismissal (at the very least). I would suspect that is intentional.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

They were turned into a social pariah. Unless you feel that this publicity is a gift, of course.
Really? Then I guess "The Liberty Council" owes him an apology.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Just to try to.. parse this..

Are you saying that this individuals gender identification determines their physical attributes? I have no doubt I am misunderstanding.

I am saying that "physical attributes" (e.g. A-Typical chromosome profile, hormonal profile, androgen insensitivity etc etc)
almost always accompany teens transitioning.

It is not a mental decision as much as a physical imperative, often fully expressing itself during puberty.

Yes, they often seek medical help in furthering their actual gender as nature hasn't done it fully for them, but the physical imperative telling them what gender they identify as exists.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That makes your opinion a bit clearer, thank you for that.

So, this student had already gone through all the applicable surgeries? In a typical social setting, I can't see it mattering much, but in a locker room it seems relevant.

Frankly, I've always found the lack of privacy in locker rooms a bit odd, but I suppose that's neither here nor there.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why would that be?

Seems disingenuous, at best.

One doesn't need to be vilified by literally every person in existence to have their life negatively impacted. If they are outcast or targeted by any vocal, ideological social group with enough presence, the results are functionally the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This country has gone completely INSANE!!

Look, I don't care what this individual does after the age of consent, but when a person is below the age of consent, and goes to a public school, if they are anatomically female then they go in the girls locker room. If they are anatomically male the go in the boys locker room.

Once they reach the age of legal consent they can do whatever the F# they feel like, but until then..."front holes" go in this room, and "back holes only" go in that room! Got it?

People should be revolting over this S#! This is their taxpayer money at work, and it's INSANE!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The only place the student belong is a mental institution. We need to stop trying to make mental illnesses normal.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why would that be?

Because they are the group that gave the teacher the "publicity" you're concerned about.
edit on 11/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, sorry. Where is the picture???

an adolescent girl
who identifies as a boy?

He does not consider himself an "adolescent girl"
His parents do not consider him an "adolescent girl"
The school has decided that he should be in the boys locker room.

So again, what qualifies World Net Daily or right wing nut-jobs on this thread or the Gym Teacher to assign gender to someone?

As for you going all pervert about me asking if there were pictures?

This is a seventeen year old transgender that identifies as a boy that was forced to wrestle girls because his birth certificate says girl.

Of course he easily won the championship.

Identifies boy, birth certificate says girl.

www.npr.org...

YOU would have him wrestle girls and be in the girls locker-room, just because some doctor 17 years ago flipped a coin and got the gender assignment wrong.

I think he is best qualified to determine his own gender.

Doctor didn't flip a coin or have anything to do with the gender assignment other than using their eyes.
He/She is a Tran - not a Hermaphrodite

She was born a she because of the equipment she came with & there is no way to get her opinion before you fill out the birth certificate.

Most of your reasoning is Illogical drivel - just like the main story of this thread.

If "she" has to be supervised in the boys locker room then she doesn't belong there...because a he shouldn't need to be supervised.

You can't have it both ways - she cant be a she sometimes but not other times when talking about things like government services - it's absurd and if we try to build that into the existing system its rife for abuse & fraud.

Existing system and buildings are equipped to handle 2 sexes - not cater to the whim of the random individual that wants to put themselves in compromising situations (like boys going into girls locker rooms or girls going into boys locker rooms) and expecting a personal guard to be assigned & paid with tax payer dollars.

If you want a chaperone, pay for it out of your own pocket.

As far as what's being done to this teacher:
What if he wasn't assigned to this situation but happened to be there when she came in & someone decided he was intentionally looking at an underage girl in the locker room? Isn't that illegal? How is that physically different than putting him in this situation?

Leadership & anyone on the school-board that facilitated any punishment for this decision by the teacher needs to be fired for incompetence because they obviously can't work a problem out logically to a conclusion from more than one side of an argument before making a decision -

Coincidentally that also happens to be the problem with many recent knee-jerk political reactions.
Too much policy being made by emotion and not wisdom or long term consideration.
edit on 17-11-2018 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It should clearly be an issue where a doctor is brought in to determine if this happened at birth like you say, and it should be documented that they are assigning a gender and so if it comes out years later that they assigned it wrong, it could be changed. But if it wasn't documented, take hormone levels and test those, use the many many ways we have to determine if there is legitimate claims , or if someone wants to wrestle girls. One look at that picture is enough to tell you that that person is a boy, male, more muscle mass and fender bones, it's obvious. So do not let the boy wrestle girls. It's not a girl, it is male. If he identifies as a girl that's his right, but he should understand he still will have to either wrestle other boys or not wrestle. Or join a football team, they increasingly have more girls in the team and I think that's very cool. Tough gals. They are truly brave! knowing physically they will have a tougher time but their passion spurs them on whereas this boy is a coward.
And in this exact case, that teacher stood his ground (crazy that's what it's come to) and he should be commended. I hope it works out for him!
Get that girl back to the girls locker room!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Enigma Publius

Offer her an alternative to PE....like psychology

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Blaine91555

Well, you sort of sidestepped my questions about your own opinion. That's OK if you don't have an opinion about what I asked.
I was asking for clarification. Because it matters. Unless this person disrobes in view others, I have no problem with it. Have they done so?

I think it's wrong to punish him for making a very logical decision to not take the risk.
Has he been punished? This happened in September.

The title of the article

School Punishes Male Teacher For Refusing To Watch A Naked Girl In The Boys’ Locker Room

and..

“he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.'”

also..

The school’s other P.E. teacher, who is female, also objected and was ignored.

I'm guessing you read the article? If not you might consider doing so.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yes. I did. It seems to be a highly biased distortion of the facts. The title is particularly impressive.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was the teacher punished? Was he fired? Was he forced to gaze upon a naked student?

District employee relations director Kathy Scalise said the employees were reminded of their responsibilities. "But have we threatened them with their jobs? Absolutely not."

www.tampabay.com...

edit on 11/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join