It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California wildfires are caused by China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is just a theory with no evidence or anything of that sort to back up. I was just pondering yesterday & came across a thought that seemed to make sense a lil bit.

I think the chinese are going to attack the west when ww3 happens, so will russia. Russia will attack canada with bombs whule the chinese invade california. Russia uses strength & force & China uses tech. & infultration. Anywhere above California our army will be pulled to protect border. Cali. will be clear for the taking by a ground invasion of China.

The reason I thought the california wildfire are Chinas doing is because it is setting a good stage for a chinese invasion there. It is pretty much clearing a path so when they invade their soldiers will not get burnt up from the fires made from grenades & more because they already burnt. That is the biggest risk in flammable warfare is getting surrounded by your own fire ha that would wipe out all milion right there practically overnight. So it sets a good environment for China to invade that space.

This is just a stupid thought that crossed my brainstormed mind yesterday. If it not them or they just used the cartel to keep there hands clean, it is working out for them benificially for war either way. I have been on the chinese invading & russia blowing canada for like 4 years & the pieces keep adding up. They seem to practically rubbing it our face it will happen & we can not do a damn thing till they do do it because we will lose international support. Just think of that next time you watch the presidents meet that in the back of their minds their like, when we go to war imma totally fu ck you up haha

P.S When they do do a ground invasion, californias hollywood & actors are the perfect phycological warfare to spread messeges to their own people & others across the u.s. There really is no better place in america to infultrate troops & gain support through the country with the communication equiptment there & idols.
edit on 11-11-2018 by SatansPride because: Edit to add P.S

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Why would Russia even attack us in Canada? We are just a bunch of fun loving Canucks.

I would think that any attacks would be designed to achieve victory with as little infrastructure and environmental damage as possible. Otherwise it would just cost tonnes of more effort and money to even have a use for any won land.

I think the wildfires are terrorism, plain and simple terrorism if there is such a thing. I can't think of an easier, cheaper way to cause mass problems than lighting a bunch of forest fires and letting nature do the dirty work. Could probably even get away

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I saw this same idea in youtube yesterday. His explanation to his opinion was that trees did not burn and most had leaves on. Tho i suggest to dig deeper, grass was dry so fire expanded easily, grass is short and trees has trunks and roots deeper and so on.

Chinese, i don´t think they will enter in that soil, don´t see a point. It needs a huge operation to enter and it cannot be done in secret and so on.

Another theory is that these forest fires are just a heads up to people to get away before big earthquake or volcano erupts.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.independent.com/news/2011/jan/15/how-eucalyptus-came-california/%3famp=amp

Rich people planted tens of thousands of acres of trees that burn hotter and faster than most over a hundred years ago in cali.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

California? That's the last place to worry about. You understand the Russians would come UP over the pole and DOWN and into the Northwest Territories, Alaska far west....and China too from dead west.

We always speak of the west-coast being invaded....but similtaneous over the poles down into Canada into Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, the Dakotas etc...it's closer for them...us too.

Just look at a globe-top down. Russia and China are hell of a lot closer to us that what most look at: a big area of Pacific ocean btwn us.

It worse than that with nuke trajectories of U.S., Russia and China/Siberia up, over the poles. That would lock us in toward the Atlantic-East, Mexico and the gulf -south...but missiles, emps and everything else would be coming at us from all sides.

And we too in the U.S. would attack from all directions to be fair...If one could say all is fair in war. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

Everyone? Look at a globe top down....the 3 countries and Canada are direct boarder area neighbors.

Scary scenario you suggest...but at least it would be over quicker than you could call home...
edit on 11-11-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
And the Norweigen Frigate wasn't accidentally hit...it was a tactical move to weaken a flank.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I am a lot Fench Canadian. Guilty by association, same reason a getaway driver gets jailed to, you were there, you witnessed & let it happen, your guilty to them. We are buds so it is automatically Canadas fault too, that is the phycology of everyday citizens or criminals for law enforcers & citizens alike. Not everyone in Iran agrees or wants to follow these acts of what they deem necessary for protection but they will get bombed anyway for being guilty of living there casually being casualties.

It is straight terrorism no matter who did them or the reasons for it. It might be China, it would still be terrorism.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Noone could move troops across those lands without aireal flight & that does not include equptiment. It would take to many utilities weak & exposed to malfuction or being taken down by enemy craft. Across the pacific does as well, it leaves a much less greater risk of being detterred or shot down by foreign adversaries because europe will have craft out though they will be buried in chaos. Their are many countries that could stop a north scenerio, it would not be efficiant.

You might be right & probably are about where nukes get launched, though that is wayy later. I am talking about the initial blow after we go into civil war after next election when & because Trump wins again. Cali. is being set up for stage & has been for awhile now. The chinese & russians have been planning this for a long time & prepping cali for invasion.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
...whule the chinese invade california.

They gonna walk here?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Fleet? That seems a lil risky to get caught to do that, could be possible. You would not pay someone to do it & keep their mouth shut though because that does not work in goverment torture. They would of had to subliminally made the guy make mistakes in the future & worked on his mind for months. Possible though still risky of being spotted writing or changing signs or sending people to bump into him at a store or what not to plant an idea with the informational history they have on them. Probably not possible it was intentional on an international effort, could be though. When it comes to spies or that sabotage stuff you get bombed for getting caught cause like what you gon say to your people, yea the lybian embassy was rpgd because we had spies infultraded in the goverment beheading people on opiates all the time to get close, he got caught & they got revenge sorry I hope you forgive me ha

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Planes, subs, ships. That is why they created the artificial islands, is to have strict sea radar & moveable ships & craft to protect the invading cargo planes & ships. China owns the whole worlds sea like they by far have the best navy because of their advancement in technology & money put into it.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
China is the new bogey man

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Most of the California wildfires are caused by people going out into the woods who have not been properly taught how to make a proper campfire or who are smoking the newly allowed cannabis in the dry woods without taking precautions to make sure they do not start fires. Cigarettes start a lot of fire, but tobacco use is declining, and tobacco is notropic which makes you smarter. Pot on the other hand dampens a person's intellect because of it's chemistry, it lowers common sense. That has been known for a long time, it still tests that way. It is a promoter of acetylcholinesterase which breaks down acetylcholine which means it dumbs us down for a day or two. Now it does have many medical benefits but does dampen people's ability to reason. Having someone in the woods who has dampened reasoning is not that great of an idea, especially if they have built a campfire.

Still, even though tobacco is notropic, lots of fires are started by people throwing a butt out the window. If a person smokes a lot of tobacco, it actually dumbs you down too.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Planes, subs, ships. That is why they created the artificial islands, is to have strict sea radar & moveable ships & craft to protect the invading cargo planes & ships.

You know those artificial islands are about 6,000 miles from here, right?

China owns the whole worlds sea like they by far have the best navy because of their advancement in technology & money put into it.

Now you're just talking out of your ass.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

They do not literally own them, they do have the most powerful navy by far & have for awhile, so really to me they own them.

That is not that far, it would take about a week to get here which is plenty of time for russia to launch missles & blow up Alaska & start taking over there. We would not have utilities to stop the Chinese because everyone in the world would be freaking about the end & cou tries would either team or have a free for all which we have to help take care of to protect our allies. They would almost pretty much be able to stroll right in with minimal casualties. Sure they gon lose 100 200 grand people maybe more but they will make it here with plenty of drafted troops & military leader. They have a billions drafts, they have the numbers & like any nation with number they invade, always have always will like the persians to greece ha or any other great empire with many people.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Your word salad made zero sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have been a stoner my whole life & the woods are extremely flammable around here many summers, it is not from smoking weed. Now being drunk is different, that is easily an escuse or reason why bad stuff happens even though the goverment was not strong enough to take that away from us. I started a fire with a cigarette throwing it in the woods & the fire department came cause it was right out back my house, almost left ha someone saw it while we were about to pull out, caught it just on time cause it was spreading fast. There was one across the street that burnt like 5 acres of woods some dummies did when I was in placement. It is not weed that does it, alchohol ya but thats because the goverment cant take it away without getting burned down themselves haha. There are so many flamable droughted places all over america & it does not hapoen like this consistantly. Cali. is dry though a lot of places are too that do not cause as many good placed widespread fires like this.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Swim, dude.

This comes up periodically, and deserves the usually short shrift it gets.

China, nor Russia, or both together, have the necessary lift capability to do anything of the sort. Not to mention it'd be blindingly obvious, to a near sighted mole, that such preps as would be necessary were occurring.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

What are you even on about?

Try that again, please?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Planes, subs, ships. That is why they created the artificial islands, is to have strict sea radar & moveable ships & craft to protect the invading cargo planes & ships.

You know those artificial islands are about 6,000 miles from here, right?

China owns the whole worlds sea like they by far have the best navy because of their advancement in technology & money put into it.

Now you're just talking out of your ass.

They can simply claim The Channel Islands as theirs and kick out the U.S. Navy😁

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join