It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California wildfires are caused by China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: rickymouse

I have been a stoner my whole life & the woods are extremely flammable around here many summers, it is not from smoking weed. Now being drunk is different, that is easily an escuse or reason why bad stuff happens even though the goverment was not strong enough to take that away from us. I started a fire with a cigarette throwing it in the woods & the fire department came cause it was right out back my house, almost left ha someone saw it while we were about to pull out, caught it just on time cause it was spreading fast. There was one across the street that burnt like 5 acres of woods some dummies did when I was in placement. It is not weed that does it, alchohol ya but thats because the goverment cant take it away without getting burned down themselves haha. There are so many flamable droughted places all over america & it does not hapoen like this consistantly. Cali. is dry though a lot of places are too that do not cause as many good placed widespread fires like this.

Well, when I was young, smoking and drinking were hand in hand most times. There is no doubt in my mind that pot dumbs us down, I did my share of toking back many decades ago, I still remember how I was. You never worked on your car when smoking, it would take you five times as long to fix it. You spent time shining up the area where the brakes were, wire brushing every thing to perfectly clean...then they rusted quickly since they had no oil or galvanizing left on them.
No, I never smoked
I observed this big guy doing this kind of stuff in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Some weakening. There are still 102 Aegis hulls worldwide, with more being built all the time.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

They have the strongest navy in the region, but are far from the strongest out there. They don't have the logistical support right now to invade Taiwan, let alone invade and take the US. Neither does Russia currently.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

California wildfires are caused by China

LMFAO!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
China, nor Russia, or both together, have the necessary lift capability to do anything of the sort. Not to mention it'd be blindingly obvious, to a near sighted mole, that such preps as would be necessary were occurring.

I guess you never saw the historical documentaries called Red Dawn? We got invaded by the commies both times because SAC/NOARD dropped the ball on each one of them.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: seagull
China, nor Russia, or both together, have the necessary lift capability to do anything of the sort. Not to mention it'd be blindingly obvious, to a near sighted mole, that such preps as would be necessary were occurring.

I guess you never saw the historical documentaries called Red Dawn? We got invaded by the commies both times because SAC/NOARD dropped the ball on each one of them.

Have you ever see the Hysterical Documentary about a Japanese Submarine off the coast of southern California? It's called "1941"
It's the precursor and inspiration of a Chinese invasion off the Western coast of the United States.

www.imdb.com...

👍😁

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yup. That was the one with the guy who properly said in another documentary that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yup. That was the one with the guy who properly said in another documentary that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Ohhh those College kids.
It's a Double Secret.

edit on 11-11-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Japan couldn't have bombed Pearl Harbor.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks Zaph, I needed a chuckle. 👍😊

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Chinese president to minion military underling.

"Ooooo god dammit! That a Kim kardashian make a me soooo angry. She so annoying make head expwode. Wang lang! You go to California and burn down awww of kardashian household."

Minion- "but taifu that create biiiig fire and also burn down will smith house!"

President- "Good you see karate kid movie?!? Soooo bad. Kung fu in it tearwable! make big fire. Teach America bwig wesson. "

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That is funny on so many levels.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well played Sir....www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hate to state the obvious, California has already been invaded by the Chinese and Mexicans. It's their state already. All the towns have Spanish names, San Francisco is 99% Asian. The state is in deep trouble with climate change. No water means the rivers lakes and wells run dry. Hot draught means no water and dry vegetation. Dead crops. Failing economy. My state has so much humidity we have Spanish moss, mushrooms sprouting in the fall, alligators, and mildew grows on the house and side walks. So the problem is lack of rain. Remember the dust bowl in the 1920s? This is a similar problem.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

All the towns have Spanish names,

You know it started out as a Spanish colony. Right? After they claimed it, that is.

edit on 11/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

if china invades california, i hope they start with hollywood.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

You want movies to be in Mandarin, with English subtitles?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You win the internet this year.

Applause to you!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Does China own Pacific Gas and Electric. Speculation that PGE was responsible for starting at least one fire. Don't really see China cooperating in a war with anyone much less Russia. They are a pretty lone wolf. Don't think so, why not wait for even more devastation for the forecasted big one to strike ?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Flat earther!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join