It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media losing its collective mind over Trump's "disrespect" to the Military Memorial.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

You don't know whatyou are talking about. Lazy? You are consuming the MSM account of this just like football players and kneeling and why they do it. Keeping lapping up that double-standard though and calling others low IQ.

edit on Novpm30pmf0000002018-11-12T13:48:31-06:000131 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why...cannot seem to find it in the MSM? Hmmm......it is out there. Check Twitter if they have not deleted all of the personal videos yet.

I will ask again.
Do you have link for this?

"and he spoke for over 15 minutes in the rain and a Marine did not hold an umbrella over him. "

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Lazy.....Here you go....NY Post...

nypost.com...

At his final stop in Paris, President Trump sucked it up and got soaked — but didn’t seem happy about it.

and they STILL berated him...F the media.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No he did not get soaked. He had an umbrella and then they didn't start until the rain let up.

You can tell not only because you stop seeing rain in the video, but since his hair also looks dry as a bone dry when he speaks.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So the NY Post is wrong? They say he was soaked....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomy327
While this is obviously blown out of proportion, the guy still could have gone to pay his respects despite the rain. a reply to: gladtobehere

Exactly. he let a threat of rain to keep him from honoring the same type of men he will send to die in war. I sure wouldn't be too excited to go fight on his behalf.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It's hilarious because the only people directly tied to the veterans who they can find who are outraged are Euros ranting from their asses or former Obama or Clinton nominees who were associated with the military. The vast majority of American vets and present military don't seem to give a rat's hairy ass about this story and certainly don't seem "outraged." But the media does what the media does (at least until they eventually cross a line and then they won't be doing what the media does anymore. The clock is ticking on when that blessed day arrives.)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So the NY Post is wrong? They say he was soaked....

I gave you a link to the video.

Yes, the NY Post is wrong.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's hilarious because the only people directly tied to the veterans who they can find who are outraged are Euros ranting from their asses or former Obama or Clinton nominees who were associated with the military.

Nah.
American Soldiers fought and died there in the most horrific of circumstances.
On Veterans day, Trump could not muster up the courage to risk getting a lit wet to honor them.

And no the Helicopter bit was a really bad afterthought excuse.
Believe it or not, Military choppers can fly in the rain.

Trump is just fatally self centered.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Trump supporters remind me of women with battered wife syndrome... constantly making excuses for him only to get beat up again and hiding the black eyes and bruises behind dark sun glasses.

There's no excuse... it's just pathetic that he couldn't make the memorial appearance.

link   
Trump supporters remind me of women with battered wife syndrome... constantly making excuses for him only to get beat up again and hiding the black eyes and bruises behind dark sun glasses.

There's no excuse... it's just pathetic that he couldn't make the memorial appearance.

link   
Double post... removed.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yah except he’s the one fixing the broken VA stuff all the other Presidents let slide. Don’t you people ever see thru the msm hatred?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Back at ya with the last Potus who doesn’t even have enough class not to go around trashing the new one.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Back at ya with the last Potus who doesn’t even have enough class not to go around trashing the new one.

The last Potus has more class in his little pinkie than the current POS and all of his supporters... the miserable people.

The Miserable People

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Don’t you people ever see thru the msm hatred?

Why is it that "you people" think that people who criticize Trump do so because of the media ?

I dislike Trump because of the words and actions of Trump not because of what some media outlet has to say.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Time out for any nasty remarks. The President could have been exhausted from traveling to Europe, had constipation or diarreah and like the Southerners of America, was just too polite to say so. He's not perfect. He is an overworked cranky older 70+ man. Give the guy some slack.

The French don't like Americans in Paris. The French people are so rude, a person wonders why they bothered learning French in high school and college. They are not one bit thankful the USA helped them during those World Wars. We Nationalist Americans spent our military mens lives, time, and money helping the French, British, Germans and other Europeans. For reference of traveling to France, I was constipated for five days after getting over there. From not drinking enough water, no fresh fruit to be had, and too many ibyprophren pills for walking everywhere. I felt sick from getting over there. It is tragic the President is not Superman pleasing everyone all at once, but I think health and safety come first.

I am so sick of the press.... I am very skeptical of any remarks they make. They are supposed to report the true facts, not impose a biased agenda on their audience. This was the code in journalism college in the 1980s. It was the same for photography to take an actual un posed documentary photo for the news. It is so easy for the press to lie and manipulate the mass general public. The owners of the media firms know this, and use the written word and fake altered photos to manipulate and alter history and reality. This was in an actual photography class at OSU during the 1980s. They were serious there about being truthful. Now at these Ivy league Universities who knows what their journalism schools teach.

During this holiday season we should all to be less judgemental and forgive each other more.
edit on 14-11-2018 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Why is it that "you people" think that people who criticize Trump do so because of the media ?

I dislike Trump because of the words and actions of Trump not because of what some media outlet has to say.

Likely because those people lack the ability to arrive to their own conclusions, so they project the inability to do so onto others.

Victim of propaganda, wasn't able to 'see thru' it.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

On Wednesday, Trump signed a law with a provision to establish a commission charged with conducting a nationwide “asset review” of VA infrastructure. If the commission is stacked with advocates of dismantling the VA and privatizing most care, the results could be disastrous.

Congress remembers the great power of the base-closing commissions in shutting down military facilities, but at least they were able to vote the recommendations up or down. Not so with this commission; it will be empowered to make final decisions. There are likely to be regional winners and losers, and some decisions may be made to accommodate real estate developers, not veterans.
www.forbes.com

Well, comparing this to simply closing military bases is not a particularly well thought out example.

What, exactly, would be so wrong with simply closing down all VA hospitals, and creating a new code under Medicare for Vets, and letting them get whatever care they need at any hospital or doctors office they would then be free to choose?

I mean, it isn't like we don't already have a functioning medical system (how well it may or may not be functioning and why is a subject of another thread), all that would be needed is a way to provide access to the vets current medical records (I have heard of this thing called the intertubes that might be a good candidate), and to code payments to the providers.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

What does Kaepernick have to do with not being able to find a waterproof hair glue?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join