It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If President Trump Has Something on Democrats - He Needs To Drop The Hammer Before 1.1.2019.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

No everybody doesn't.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You mean like CNN does? Still waiting for that Trump Russia collusion bomb to drop and Trump to go to jail for collusion.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oh it's coming. Anyone who really believes that Mueller has been twiddling his thumbs for the past eighteen months are only fooling themselves. Just what we know already is a solid case for obstruction of justice and that is only the tip of the iceberg. Mueller has much more than what has been revealed to the public.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yawn. Let me know when he is charged with collusion.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

So Trump is going to jail for something that isn't a crime? That's going to be some trick. We'll even have to break the Constitution to do it.

We don't live in Kavakistan. Need a map?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Let's not tax her brain.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It´s just your own medicine, now that you get a taste of it, you suddenly find it unnecessary.

How surprising

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
lol he's outkicked his coverage and so have the Q crowd. it's funny. they've got jack#.. if they had anything at all it would have leaked by now, right? lololol too funny.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Each Congress actually starts January 3rd so you got a couple extar days to play with.

Does this mean the 300,000,000 sealed indictments arent going down? Very bummed.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Nope. Calm down.

Blackmail loses its value once exposed, and you never use that ace up your sleeve at the first opportunity.

Trump's got this. This is what he does best.

TheRedneck

He's planned it for at least a decade, and the overall strategy seems clearer every month. I just want him to hurry the "f" up.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No... its 52,000 sealed indictments as of November 1st. Many will never be un-sealed. A sealed indictment stops statute-of-limitations from expiring.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The Democrat says his top priority is re-opening the Trump-Russia collusion probe

Re open?

What the eff does Schiff and the usual bots think Mueller's been doing for the last two years?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Democrat says his top priority is re-opening the Trump-Russia collusion probe

Re open?

What the eff does Schiff and the usual bots think Mueller's been doing for the last two years?

Nunes closed the House Intel Committee investigation earlier this year and issued its report. No wrongdoing.

As H.I.C. chairman, Schiff will re-open it, and fabricate a Trump-Russia connection. I'm sure he's working on that now behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I have no doubt.

This thing was engineered from the get go for the midterms and Schiffs plan is to drag this out for another two just in time for 2020.

In the mean time fake bomb scares, and sensationalized shootings to fill in the rest.

Their script is available to download from Amazon.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Don't know about a decade... his targets are too easy to need that.

Just be patient. The man knows what he's doing.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
the man knows what's he's doing is about the funniest thing I've ever heard.

maybe a doctored video or two or a war to distract, sure wouldn't put that past him. he's a clown.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I’m not too worried about House investigations. To date they have been pretty powerless. It’s the DOJ that has the real power to investigate. The House alone is powerless to enforce their investigations. I point to Eric Holder being found in contempt of Congress, the previous investigations not being able to secure documents from the DOJ or the State Dept. and their inability to require wittinesses to appear that do not want to.

All in all pretty feckless.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

If he had something he would have dropped it already. His last best option was that weird press conference he had right after the elections where he said "I'm willing to work with the Democrats if they don't investigate me". Other Presidents have been investigated and still worked to keep the country moving forward, not Trump.

I don't know when the Mueller bomb will drop, but it will drop, there really isn't anything Trump can do at this point to stop it. It's already in motion, the sealed indictments are already sitting in the courts.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

the man knows what's he's doing is about the funniest thing I've ever heard.

I understand. Comedy has been replaced by anger. You probably think Bill Maher is funny, too.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

He knows what he is doing? Are you serious? Thanks for the laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join