It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If President Trump Has Something on Democrats - He Needs To Drop The Hammer Before 1.1.2019.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
dp
edit on 10-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It’s sad to see people manipulated and see them just wallow in it. I know there is nothing I can do to force open your eyes, but if you are capable of critical thinking you will see in future that I was right.

See here’s the thing, it’s true Republicans and Democrats are not as easy to spilt up as football fans. However, minorities largely vote for Democrats so that is the obvious target of Republicans. In one way that Republicans are attempting to suppress the vote what Republican voters have that the minorities do not are easy to spell names. While there are outliers, for the vast majority white people have easy to understand names like Bill, John, Robert, Tyler, Sarah, Rebecca, etc. Whereas minorities have names such as Aaliyah, Demetrius, Dominique, Malik, Muhammad, etc. This is where the law that your name must match exactly on your ID and you voting record comes in. You see they know it will not affect all minorities voters but it will affect some. It’s an attempt to gain an edge.

In North Dakota they went after people who only had PO Boxes for addresses. This may have affected some Republican voters but by far the number one group impacted were Native Americans who lived on Reservations without physical addresses. These native Americans voted overwhelmingly Democratic in the last election.

I can break down the other voter laws as well and show you exactly what they are attempting to do, but I think you are smart enough to do it on your own.

As for voter fraud in Florida. So far there is literally no evidence that there is any voter fraud just a bunch of conspiracy theories from crazies. If you have hard evidence please share.

As for voter fraud as a whole, there was a study conducted in 2012 that found between the years of 2000 and 2012 there were only 10 credible examples of voter fraud in the entirety of the United States. That is no where near the problem that the republicans claim it to be.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's all about 2020 now.

There is not much the Dem's can do with just the house.

Now that Whitaker is on the job, the Muh Russia Investigation
will probably have to close up shop and go home. The strategic
planning and surgical strike - perfect timing.

It would be the perfect time for an investigation into SPYGATE,
that might tie in nicely with 2020.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh my god. As if Trump could keep his mouth shut if he had anything. It's so easy to trigger that dude it's sad. He goes into little tirades at the drop of a hat spitting out anything he's got in that little spiteful/hateful noggin of his.

The problem is with the amount of daily lying his credibility among the masses is completely shot (kinda has been since day 1... since ya know, lying since day 1). But then again, maybe he'll actually put up proof for one of his claims... for the first time ever. We'll see.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

This is where the law that your name must match exactly on your ID and you voting record comes in.

Did you just make the claim that minorities can't spell their own names?

In North Dakota they went after people who only had PO Boxes for addresses.

I saw your thread on that, just didn't involve myself. As I understand it, the utilities set up the physical addresses, because they have to have one for their records and they will be the first group to encounter the need. So everyone with power or water or sewer will have a physical address... now, whether they know it or not might be another matter, but that is something that can be addressed (pun intended).

In both cases, we are talking about simple verification of eligibility of voting. That's not suppression. I gladly show my ID every time I vote, even though I could probably vote without it (there's plenty of people there who could vouch for me). Why? Because I want to know that I have the same vote as the next guy. It's just far too easy to determine someone who will not be voting and show up in their stead to vote a second, third, fourth time. It happens almost every election season.

As for voter fraud in Florida. So far there is literally no evidence that there is any voter fraud just a bunch of conspiracy theories from crazies. If you have hard evidence please share.

Technically off topic, but here's the Readers Digest version: Florida law states that all counties will provide a count of mail-in ballots within 30 minutes of poll closings. Florida law states that all counties will update vote totals every 45 minutes. Broward County broke both laws. That is verified, undisputable evidence of either incompetency or fraudulent attempts to sway the election. The person in charge has been in charge for at least a decade. So, is she attempting fraud, or just hopelessly mentally incompetent to hold the office she has held for so long?

That is no where near the problem that the republicans claim it to be.

So some voter fraud is OK with you? As long as it's the Democrats doing it, it's not widespread enough... right?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's all about 2020 now.

There is not much the Dem's can do with just the house.

Now that Whitaker is on the job, the Muh Russia Investigation
will probably have to close up shop and go home. The strategic
planning and surgical strike - perfect timing.

It would be the perfect time for an investigation into SPYGATE,
that might tie in nicely with 2020.

Democrats are freaking out because Matthew Whitaker was interviewed by the White House to be an "Attack Dog" against Bob Mueller.

Former White House counsel Don McGahn interviewed Whitaker in July 2017 about taking a position on the legal team and he was described as a “legal attack dog” who could take on Special Counsel Robert Mueller, The Times reported.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

Nancy Pelosi says Whitaker's appointment, "Does violence to the constitution".
www.theguardian.com...

Apparently he passed muster, is now in place, and is ready to rumble.

edit on 11/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
DEMOCRAT LEADERS LAY OUT THERE AGENDA for 2019. Be very afraid if you're "middle class" or higher...

Democrats in the House intend to raise taxes on individuals and corporations; roll back the MAGAnomic policy for corporate tax incentives (investment, jobs, and manufacturing) and create a bigger gap between low and top income earners through their spending controls. In essence, Democrats take control over income earnings (via tax policy) and distribute it to their constituents based on need. [Historic Fabian approach]

Simultaneously, the House committees (Oversight, Judiciary, Intel, Finance) will begin immediate investigations of the Trump administration, writ large, and -using those investigations- secure the pathway to the 2020 election cycle.
theconservativetreehouse.com... a-to-eliminate-trump/

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Get ready for the January People !!

The January Man Trailer 1989

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They may end up not being so powerful after all. As more is learned about the roles acting-AG Andrew Whitaker will play, the more dicey it gets for a LOT of Democrats in Congress.

On example...Rod Rosenstein removed a lot of "goodies" from the most recent installment of the IG Report.

One of the more *consequential* background objectives of Whitaker has nothing to do with Mueller; and more to do with Horowitz. As in: stopping a DOJ/FBI administrative state officials from doing what they did with the prior IG report (June '18) on DOJ/FBI bias & misconduct.
theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

61, 458 Sealed Indictments Waiting to to Served . Evidence is Still being Collected . Some will Face Military Tribunals Without Counsel . The Alphabet Agencies Will be First Served , then those in High Ranking Positions in the Federal Government . This will All Happen Before 2020 . Justice takes Time ............

(((+)))

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

They can't pass anything without the Senate and Trump. They're lame ducks being tested by the American people. No worries.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Monday, November 12, 2018

The Justice Department is expected to give its formal "blessings" to Acting AG Matthew Whitaker tomorrow.

WASHINGTON—The Justice Department is expected to publish a legal opinion in support of Matthew Whitaker’s installation as acting attorney general as early as Tuesday, a person familiar with the matter said, following questions about whether he can legally serve in the role.

The department’s Office of Legal Counsel is expected to say that President Trump had the ability to appoint Mr. Whitaker, the person said. Mr. Whitaker took over last week as an interim replacement for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions when Mr. Sessions was ousted by Mr. Trump.

The opinion is expected to support the Trump administration’s position that the president’s authority to tap Mr. Whitaker is affirmed by guidance the office issued in 2003. At that time, the office concluded that President George W. Bush could name a non-confirmed employee of the Office of Management and Budget as the agency’s acting director.

The OMB director, like the attorney general, is a principal officer of the federal government. The 2003 opinion avoided that problem by defining an acting director as an “inferior officer,” who under Supreme Court precedent doesn’t require Senate approval to be appointed.

Critics from across the ideological spectrum have said Mr. Whitaker’s appointment is a potentially invalid end-run around the Senate’s power to provide “advice and consent” on senior executive-branch nominations. Others have said Mr. Whitaker’s appointment was lawful under a statute called the Vacancies Reform Act.

In addition, others say Mr. Whitaker’s ties to a witness in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 elections and his history of critical comments about that inquiry raise questions about his impartiality and his ability to supervise it. The special counsel is designed to be insulated from political considerations.
More at: www.wsj.com...

Considering how certain people in the MSM and DEM leadership are suffering seizures over what Matthew Whitaker might do, this DOJ endorsement, along with Rosenstein's personal endorsement of him, will cause certain Democrats to DEMAND that Congress "PROTECT MUELLER".

BTW... While typing this post, Judge Andrew Napolitano is on FoxNews (again) condemning Whitaker as an ILLEGAL Acting Attorney General. WTF is Napolitano paranoid about??
edit on 11/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
why would the democrats get rid of trump when he's working so well as an enemy for them to earn votes with?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

They can't pass anything without the Senate and Trump. They're lame ducks being tested by the American people. No worries.

TheRedneck

And President Trump can't release a single SPYGATE-FISA related document until Bob Mueller is shut down.

Here's an EXCELLENT description of WHY that is the case.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join