It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If President Trump Has Something on Democrats - He Needs To Drop The Hammer Before 1.1.2019.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
November 10, 2018

With Democrats becoming the MAJORITY party on 1.1.2019 in the U.S. House, Adam Schiff will replace Devin Nunes, as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

If President Trump is holding BOMBSHELL information on Deep State Democrats, he needs to reveal it QUICKLY!.

Congressman Adam Schiff (D-Ca.) is planning to generate a steady stream of anti-Trump headlines for the willing/evil liberal media to print and broadcast.

Arguably the most important power at stake in Tuesday’s election was Congressional oversight, and the most important change may be Adam Schiff at the House Intelligence Committee.

The Democrat says his top priority is re-opening the Trump-Russia collusion probe, but more important, is his intention to stop investigating how the FBI and Justice Department abused their power in 2016.

Much More at: www.wsj.com...

And, the DEMOCRAT who will head the House Judiciary Committee is likely to open additional hate-driven investigations into President Trump, and his family as well.

Here's a list of HJC Members: judiciary.house.gov... Which Democrat on that list dislikes President Trump the most? That person will likely become committee chairman...just 50 days from now.

I don't think the country wants to hear multiple times per month, for the next 2 years, about subpoenas being issued, referrals to the DOJ for investigation, and fake news outlets citing "anonymous sources close to the investigation into the President".

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If President Trump is holding BOMBSHELL information on Deep State Democrats, he needs to reveal it QUICKLY!.

Yep, otherwise the q “army” will look like peanuts.

...well bigger peanuts than they already do.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

He's got what he's always got, a big steaming pile of pure 100 percent BS.

I'm sure he'll drop more garbage to keep feeding his base while Fox News and the GOP parrot him, as always.

(post by SwissMarked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yep, otherwise the q “army” will look like peanuts.
...well bigger peanuts than they already do.

With Rod Rosenstein lending his whole-hearted endorsement of Matthew Whitaker as Attorney General this evening, the odds for a BOMBSHELL are looking better!

Rosenstein Stuns Democrats: www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

BIGLY!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Nope. Calm down.

Blackmail loses its value once exposed, and you never use that ace up your sleeve at the first opportunity.

Trump's got this. This is what he does best.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I don't think Trump has anything on Democrats... which is why he won't be exposing anything before January 1st. But I agree that this would theoretically be the time to do it.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 10, 2018

-CareWeMust

That isn't how Investigations work, Law enforcement doesn't "Drop the Hammer" until they have the evidence to make a solid case.
Trump has time to get all of his ducks in a row before going public with anything he may have. I think he will appoint a permanent AG before doing anything.

Just my two cents.
edit on 10-11-2018 by RedmoonMWC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes the sick liberal Democrats with the lies,and criminal behavior,sometimes you have to walk the walk with scum,in order to obtain order,liberals only look out for themselves,and blame their own worthless life on others

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Yeah good luck with that. I think his entire existence is just trying to keep his head above water from day to day.

I think he finally has reached a place he can’t bluff himself out of.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

But seriously.

What happens if he doesn’t?

How many chances will you give him?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

He wont be able to hide any more.
He doesn't have anything on anyone.
He only looks to divert your attention away from his own corruptness.
Which he apparently has been able to to many people. Not all though and that is his greatest fear.
He is acting right now like a cornered rat. Lashing out with one conspiracy theory after another which the world is once again shaking their heads and laughing at.
The eyes of many on ATS are about to be opened but not in the way you guys fantasize.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He's a rat in a trap now. Expect him to start biting and snarling.
He is already starting.
Did you see him yesterday before he left for Paris?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

He's got what he's always got, a big steaming pile of pure 100 percent BS.

I'm sure he'll drop more garbage to keep feeding his base while Fox News and the GOP parrot him, as always.

Kind of reminds me of someone's posting ability.....

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Was that necessary?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes.. yes it's necessary, silly.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Trump has something on everyone.

There are too many laws, everyone breaks some kind of law or rule everyday.

If all data is collected then trump has something on almost everyone, so did obama.

You don’t think obama has a file to prot cr himself?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: efabian

abc

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If he was trying to obliterate the Democrat's, he could have long ago. Meaning he aint even trying, outsides the bounds of typical expected predictable partisan hackery BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join