It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paradise California Is No More

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The California fires of November 2018 were organized and orchestrated by EU royals. Most importantly by the King of the Netherlands, the King of Sweden, the King of Spain, the King of Norway and Queen Elizabeth.

They manged to organize these massive fires, by mind controlling local lunatics into putting the woods on fire.
It is time for a massive nuclear strike against the EU-NATO, designed to disable their Intelligence capabilities to orchestrate this kind of rogue actions !

The EU has always been responsible for the fires that ravaged in the present and in the past in California, starting from the year 2000
edit on 10-11-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

The California fires of November 2018 were organized and orchestrated by EU royals. Most importantly by the King of the Netherlands, the King of Sweden, the King of Spain, the King of Norway and Queen Elizabeth

A Fair Cop

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Is that Rod Stewart?

I knew he was evil!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The California fires of November 2018 were organized and orchestrated by EU royals. Most importantly by the King of the Netherlands, the King of Sweden, the King of Spain, the King of Norway and Queen Elizabeth.

They manged to organize these massive fires, by mind controlling local lunatics into putting the woods on fire.
It is time for a massive nuclear strike against the EU-NATO, designed to disable their Intelligence capabilities to orchestrate this kind of rogue actions !

The EU has always been responsible for the fires that ravaged in the present and in the past in California, starting from the year 2000

Wow...just wow. you got proof?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
As of the last hour, 9 dead, 32 missing and 6000+ homes destroyed. I know we kick California around a lot but I know no one would wish this on any of it's citizens.

- The Camp Fire in Butte County is just one of three major fires burning across California - It has claimed 23 lives and is now the most destructive fire in state history.

Looks like the fire was probably started by a power line.

New numbers show the destructive blaze has now wiped out 109,000 acres. Cal Fire says the fire is 25 percent contained and has burned over 6,500 structures.

abc7news.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Great and they just got done telling SCE etc they could pass on the cost of these fires to the ratepayers here since they are now being held liable for the 'power line' fires. So freaking glad we have enough solar that freakin SCE has to PAY ME at the end of the year instead of the other way around!

BREAKING NEWS millions flee California as their electric bills surpass their yearly incomes!

Agenda 21/30 victorious in Cali!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Where I live we have had a new tax for years where on top of our regular taxes to our fire dept and local fire station we pay the State for fires. The power $$ is already being increased again.

I wonder why Pres does not hold poor water management responsible for the floods in other states.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If you're in Cali they rescinded that as an unconstitutional tax, but we won't get our money back we already paid for it. My community is in the Bu**Sh*t trains path and we have a lot of warriors here who took it all the way on the "fire fee" since we already pay that on our property taxes and stopping the train.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Any chance the fire will sweep towards Hollywood and engulf that entire arm pit of the world?

Just kidding.

I have nothing but love for the sycophantic culture that is hollywood.

I would never wish them to have all they have burnt to the ground....mostly

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

If you're in Cali they rescinded that as an unconstitutional tax, but we won't get our money back we already paid for it. My community is in the Bu**Sh*t trains path and we have a lot of warriors here who took it all the way on the "fire fee" since we already pay that on our property taxes and stopping the train.

Oh really so that is why the bill has not showed I thought it has been a while, not the best bookkeeper Ha!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Any chance the fire will sweep towards Hollywood and engulf that entire arm pit of the world?

Just kidding.

I have nothing but love for the sycophantic culture that is hollywood.

I would never wish them to have all they have burnt to the ground....mostly

it could get there not that far away from the fires

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Flanker86

Wow...just wow. you got proof?

Only I his deluded little mind

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
The thing is, from I'm told from people in the town was, there was no warning. People had to call the FD to get any kind of info.

Here's what is coming out in the media about that:

Camp Fire: Paradise residents say they received no mass cellphone alerts to evacuate, or to warn of fires

PARADISE – Life-saving evacuation alerts failed to reach many residents during the catastrophic Camp Fire early Thursday morning, causing terrifying and crowded last-minute escapes, even death.

Angry residents say they received no official warning to flee and instead learned late of the danger when they smelled smoke or saw flames, or from family or neighbors — then faced gridlocked traffic, surrounded by flames, along the town’s few exit routes.

The Butte County Sheriff’s Department asserts that it issued alerts through its CodeRed phone notification system, but concedes that the effort fell short.
S ource

Sad all around. In 2016 the city held a practice evacuation. This time around the fires approached too quick. No doubt there were more issues than they could even fathom at the time due to how fast the fire was moving.

Therein lies the problem in multiple places. The alert systems now are not enough as they are, especially when there's few exit routes not even to mention the populations that cannot effectively have access to them-ie no cell phones or other.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Back when I was in the service out there, I remember Point Mugu being a really active place, and lot's of munitions. They even tested rocketry and torpedos as well. A lot of time has past for the old NAS, but wonder what still survives? It is real close to the mountains, and I hope those fires will just get under some kind of control damned soon.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I saw a picture the other day of the last P-3C flying out under the mandatory evacuation order. The sky around the base was like something from an end of the world movie.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I saw a picture the other day of the last P-3C flying out under the mandatory evacuation order. The sky around the base was like something from an end of the world movie.

Damned... such history and so many places in dire jeopardy.
It is the people that really matter though, and our hearts go out to them.

What possible future technology would be able to handle fires like this?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

More air tankers, especially the larger ones like the Super Tanker is a start.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Had a doctor’s appointment in Sacramento yesterday afternoon.

The office was on the third floor of a six story medical office building.

You could see smoke in the air of the waiting room; not just smell it, actually See it! Even my doctor complained of having a headache from the poor air.

I mentioned the possibility of radioactive and toxic chemicals that might have been stirred up in the SoCal fire (which I picked up from ATS).

To my surprise, she told me that she had heard about that as well, and had cancelled plans to attend a friend’s wedding because of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
California woman contacted by PG&E about sparks from power lines before Camp Fire started

PULGA, Calif. — A day before a deadly blaze destroyed a California town, the giant utility Pacific Gas & Electric Co. got in touch with Betsy Ann Cowley, saying they needed access to her property because their power lines were causing sparks. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.

What is known is that it started Thursday near Cowley's property in the tiny town of Pulga, incinerated the neighboring town of Paradise and killed dozens of people.

"If PG&E is found responsible for burning down the state again, at some point we have to say enough is enough and we have to ask should this company be allowed to do business in California?" Hill said. "These fires take a spark, and at least in the last few years fires have been caused by negligent behavior by PG&E. We need to see how we can hold them responsible, or look at alternative way of doing business."
Source - OregonLive

If this reoccurring negligence from the electrical company wasn't heartbreaking enough:

More than 600 missing as wildfire ravages California in worst blaze in state history

Around 631 people are missing and at least 63 lives have been claimed by wildfire in Northern California, authorities have confirmed. The number of those unaccounted for has jumped dramatically following a news conference delivered by Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea.
Source - Yahoo

A day earlier the missing count was at 130.

Regards in hopes that the missing just haven't been contacted yet.

edit on 16-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Missing/Unaccounted for now numbers 1011, officially, with 71 confirmed dead.

More than 9,000 homes, alone, have been destroyed

Completely destroyed.

The military has been brought in to help recover the dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join