It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Rape Accuser - Carolyne Cass

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT not sure this is a left, right or centrist issue...think it is just a general mentality issue, that does not distinguish based on political beliefs, though political and religious beliefs, play a role in the mechanisms of behavior, thoughts and actions.

Take 911 for example and how some still think the 3 towers fell because of fire, in the way that they did,...something that is scientifically impossible and could never happen, without a controlled demolition....

The illusory truth effect (also known as the validity effect, truth effect or the reiteration effect) is the tendency to believe information to be correct after repeated exposure.[1] This phenomenon was first identified in a 1977 study at Villanova University and Temple University.[2][3] When truth is assessed, people rely on whether the information is in line with their understanding or if it feels familiar. The first condition is logical as people compare new information with what they already know to be true. Repetition makes statements easier to process relative to new, unrepeated, statements, leading people to believe that the repeated conclusion is more truthful. The illusory truth effect has also been linked to "hindsight bias", in which the recollection of confidence is skewed after the truth has been received.

In a 2015 study, researchers discovered that familiarity can overpower rationality and that repetitively hearing that a certain fact is wrong can affect the hearer's beliefs.[4] Researchers attributed the illusory truth effect's impact on participants who knew the correct answer to begin with, but were persuaded to believe otherwise through the repetition of a falsehood, to "processing fluency".

The illusory truth effect plays a significant role in such fields as election campaigns, advertising, news media, and political propaganda. .
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He told her he was FBI.
Not good to piss off a Federal agent.
Her statement said she was afraid of him.

We are talking forcible rape here. Women don't just lay there they fight or at a minimum struggle and rape has typically a lot of beating involved to stop that struggling or maybe a knife at the throat. Lol sex isn't that easy..hell it takes both partners at times to get that damn thing in...lol

Many of these cases its like the girl is laying there like a wet noodle...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

The public and political forum is NOT the place to level these types of charges. 

So true! This is crazy.

Presuming she really made the accusations, I really want to know why she went this route... What service did she hire Burkman and Wohl to provide? Does she have an attorney to provide legal advice? What is she trying to accomplish?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He told her he was FBI.
Not good to piss off a Federal agent.
Her statement said she was afraid of him.

Many of these cases its like the girl is laying there like a wet noodle...

Some continue to fight even when someone else is holding a gun to their head and kicking them.....

because they would rather die than endure what is about to happen. Because after it happens, they wish they were dead.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

My interest in this story stems from the remarkable double standards on parade from the left.

I don't know where this story ultimately will go, but I find it entertaining how some people will flat out call it a hoax and call the a accuser a liar...while they were enthusiastically jumping into believing the stories of rape against Kavanaugh with both feet.

This story currently has the same credibility and evidence available from Ford and Swetnick...and even the "Jane Doe' letter accusing Kavanaugh of rape and submitted by Kamala Harris...Interestingly, the woman responsible for the letter just exposed it as a hoax tonight, by admitting she never met Kavanaugh.

I stand by my position that if THIS is a hoax...Ford and Swetnick are hoaxes as well.
If people stood by Ford and Swetnick, they are hipocrites if they fail to stand by Cass.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

because they would rather die than endure what is about to happen. Because after it happens, they wish they were dead.

I agree but from the accusations they would need many hands too pull it off if the woman struggled even a little.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Think about it.

Anyone who has is spitting up their beer reading your posts.

There press conference was on cringe-worthy-par with Dumb and dumber

Do you take a moment of silence for the falling war vet who was killed in January with them, is why you are saying that

Here is one of the dumbest press conference have ever seen

George W. Bush answering a question about Iran Press conference at the White House with George W. Bush

fer.com...

edit on 2-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is not a true statement. The original post I sited spoke of having trouble 'getting it in'.

But that is from a stand point of passion and pleasure and consent.

In rape .... it is violent and brutal and they find their way.

If you are wildly and angrily swinging a hammer at a nail and you miss 9 times in a row, the 10th swing will hit and generally hit the hardest because of the additional build up of frustration and anger. Often times, you will damage the wood with the force of the swing and leave an outline of the hammer head.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

My personal opinion is that the forum in which said victim chose to level her claims immediately discredits her.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I agree but from the accusations they would need many hands too pull it off if the woman struggled even a little.

Mueller is a big heavy ex-Marine. She looks very petite.
He is also an intimidating individual (gun/badge/FBI).
I'm sure a victim would've been paralyzed with fear...especially after having his full weight over her and a comforter over her face.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What about the National Enquirer, think it would have added more weight to the allegations and claims,

Who would you have chosen for the outlet?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT yup, not to mention the whiskey or brandy, lending a helping hand, Mueller looks like he is around 220 or so, and for sure could do what CC claims....

Imagine what would have happened to her, if she had resisted more...that comforter over her mouth and nose, so she could not breathe, think anyone who can empathize with any women in that position, in that room, with that person,...can imagine, what would happen, all things considered, pretty clear, if she is telling the truth and it really did happen...that she would have been killed.

Think Mueller says he left the Marines, because it was boring, not sure how many people he has killed, though think it is safe to presume, it is more than none.

edit on 2-11-2018 by dojozen because: added some more

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If you are wildly and angrily swinging a hammer at a nail and you miss 9 times in a row, the 10th swing will hit and generally hit the hardest because of the additional build up of frustration and anger. Often times, you will damage the wood with the force of the swing and leave an outline of the hammer head.

How does he throw her on the bed hold her down, cover her face, take off his and her clothing, and then rape with no need to do any physical damage to her if she was struggling at all, much less biting, scratching and kicking. And we are talking a man in his late 60s to boot.

I'm not defending him just doesn't seem very likely to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm sure a victim would've been paralyzed with fear...especially after having his full weight over her and a comforter over her face.

Ok you win she was paralyzed with fear...and that fear must have started on the bar stool...
edit on 2-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

How does he throw her on the bed hold her down, cover her face, take off his and her clothing, and then rape with no need to do any physical damage to her if she was struggling at all, much less biting, scratching and kicking. And we are talking a man in his late 60s to boot.

I'm not defending him just doesn't seem very likely to me.

Rapes happen every day. Unfortunately, many/most are successful.
Especially if he is a serial rapist, whom knows what he's doing and has polished his technique over the course of many victims.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

My personal opinion is that the forum in which said victim chose to level her claims immediately discredits her.

It certainly doesn't speak well for her motives -- political venues and political reps usually signals political agendas.

But credibility is only worth so much anyway. Guilt isn't determined by our opinion of neither the accuser nor the accused.

But she has some 'splaining to do. But now that there's an official investigation, I don't expect anyone will be talking publicly. Except the anonymous leakers...

I hope I'm wrong. But I'd think the media would be all over this named accuser....

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I wouldn't have chosen 'an outlet'

charges such as these need to be reported in the proper manner to the proper authorities in the jurisdiction of said crime.

After, and ONLY AFTER a proper investigation has been conducted and credible, investigatory proof has been substantiated, should such charges be made public.

People who go on the public stage and level ACCUSATIONS against others make it INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR TRUE VICTIMS TO FIND THE JUSTICE THEY DESERVE!

It is exactly this type of smear campaign that discredited and buried the epidemic of womanizing, assault and rape to begin with.

You do not want to have this fight with me tonight. SO BACK OFF!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm talking about the general aspect of the crime.

I do not know if she had any injuries so I cannot comment on that.

I can agree with you that if there was a struggle, then there were bruises, to both.

My specific comment was based on the idea that 'they lay there like wet noodles' and did not necessarily refer to her specific claims.

Someone who is coerced into a sexual situation and then feels bad about it afterwards is sexual misconduct, NOT RAPE.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The investigation should have been opened and investigated prior to giving any public statement.

This # pisses me off to no end. It completely discredits true victims of this type of crime and alienates others of reporting in a timely manner. Which further adds to the problem of 'he said, she said' mentality that always follows such investigations and charges.

I am not saying that 'all women must be believed at face value' because these women are making it harder for true victims to be believed in the future.

It's sad and it's just plain wrong

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It's sad and it's just plain wrong.

Damn right it is. It's wrong on so many levels and it happens far too often.

That's why I think it needs to play out for all to see. I'm not holding my breath, but we need complete transparency and accountability in full sunshine.

We gotta start somewhere to reign in the crazy and then reestablish basic rules of fairness and justice.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join