It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Targeting Birthright Citizenship With Executive Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

just what is "the anchor baby law", something tells me that it does not grant citizenship to the child of an immigrant if it's born in this country. what it might do is allow the parent of that immigrant to remain in this country.
this doesn't seem to what trump is saying he wants to change, he wants to deny the baby citizenship, which is granted to the child by the constitution, not a law. the best he could do is cut the tie between the child and the parent and deport the parent hoping that they take the child back to where ever they came from. but what if they chose to leave the kid here? then, we end up with another kid in our foster system unless there is family here to take it in, which might still involve the foster care system, which involves taxpayer money, much more than if you allow the parent to stay to care for the child themselves.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

You do not have to love and respect the country to be a citizen. Give me a break.
Who cares, that's what I what. Patiotism still exist, I'm a nationalist so I'm all for love and respect of MY country.

Tough cookies, nobody cares about when you want if it's a "by any means" circumvention to achieve it.

I say again -- there exists a process for amending. EOs are not it. THAT should make any "patriot's" blood run more than a little cold to ponder in place of that process.
Tell that to barry 😏

Oh and I care what I want, because, I GOT WHAT I WANT 😌

MY POTUS, Repubs in power, you got nothing, keep grasping yo.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Arnie123 because: TRUTH

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
To hell with the constitution, so long as he doesn't mess with the 2nd, amirite?

I have a feeling you are.
The 2nd is the important one after all.

Come on arnie
Admit it
edit on 30-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

This right here. Anyone that supports a move like this better not complain if a future President chooses to use an EO to limit the 2nd Amendment.
Lol, ya'll have already been eyeing that, f# outta here with that BS.

I don't like the leftist ideology, AT ALL, so I'll be rooting for whatever underhanding technique to reclaim our Country, if any 😌

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You talk like youre a patriot but you are far from it sir.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: LordAhriman
To hell with the constitution, so long as he doesn't mess with the 2nd, amirite?

I have a feeling you are.
The 2nd is the important one after all.

Come on arnie
Admit it
Garbage bin is that way, sirs πŸ‘‰

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
does this includes the russians who flock to his properties to have their babies so they can have dual citizenship? probably not.

he loves to rile up his base. it sad how he uses them.

edit on 30-10-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

link   

I believe that I've redirected you, you're dismissed.

link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

This right here. Anyone that supports a move like this better not complain if a future President chooses to use an EO to limit the 2nd Amendment.
Lol, ya'll have already been eyeing that, f# outta here with that BS.

I don't like the leftist ideology, AT ALL, so I'll be rooting for whatever underhanding technique to reclaim our Country, if any 😌

He'll yeah arnie
Gettum

Youre no patriot.
You're a parrot.

Saying the same # you have been bitching about for a year.

link   

You do not have to love and respect the country to be a citizen. Give me a break.
Who cares, that's what I what. Patiotism still exist, I'm a nationalist so I'm all for love and respect of MY country.

Tough cookies, nobody cares about when you want if it's a "by any means" circumvention to achieve it.

I say again -- there exists a process for amending. EOs are not it. THAT should make any "patriot's" blood run more than a little cold to ponder in place of that process.
Tell that to barry 😏

Ah, I see. The Constitution then ultimately means nothing to you and your rights at the end of the day, it's just something to control others with, when it suits you. Never mind the legitimate process, let's go balls to the wall and let the amendments be applied and retracted at the whim of any given president's itchy EO finger, actual legitimate process be damned.

Some patriot you are.

link   
Next month

I tried to change rules for citizenship but the left and fake news wouldn't let me.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Why does every other ammendment to the constitution have restrictions but this one cant be touched?

I have all kinds of regulations dealing with my speech and right to bare arms.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You mean the interview which is on video and we can see 45 actually say these things with his own mouth?

link   

You're pretty much saying that it's fine to get rid of the framework of our country in order to protect that framework. Do you hear how idiotic that sounds?

link   

I believe that I've redirected you, you're dismissed.

I will be calling you on your bull# whenever I see it and I see it a lot.
Youre no patriot.
You dont care if things are just.

You just want them your way.

People like you suck sir

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Tell that to barry 😏

Ah, I see. The Constitution then ultimately means nothing to you and your rights at the end of the day, it's just something to control others with, when it suits you. Never mind the legitimate process, let's go balls to the wall and let the amendments be applied and retracted at the whim of any given president's itchy EO finger, actual legitimate process be damned.

Some patriot you are.
Really? It means nothing to leftist, but suddenly it matter whens conservatives talk about it? Lol, give me a break Nyiah, you hold water for leftist and expect us to drink from it, keep your koolaid to yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You're pretty much saying that it's fine to get rid of the framework of our country in order to protect that framework. Do you hear how idiotic that sounds?

Not pretty much

He is exactly saying get rid of it to protect his version of it.

The ole any means necessary #.

Atta boy arnie

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Tell that to barry 😏

Some patriot you are.
Really? It means nothing to leftist, but suddenly it matter whens conservatives talk about it? Lol, give me a break Nyiah, you hold water for leftist and expect us to drink from it, keep your koolaid to yourself.

Libertarian, actually. You'll have a harder time finding a Libertarian that supports changing the Constitution through single-man EOs than you will a Republican.

Tread carefully. Your authoritarian slant is showing.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Why does every other ammendment to the constitution have restrictions but this one cant be touched?

Because leftist. When leftist touch and talk about the Constitution, its a good and for the well being of the country. When conservatives talk about it, its all doom and gloom, foundation, blah blah blah.

I mean, do you see the leftisr descending upon this thread? It's hilarious and equally hypcritical 🀨

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

How would you feel if ole Indian Warren changed the game on the right to bear arms via executive order?

Would you be cool with it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join