It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reptilian propaganda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
We can think of this world and all the informations that circulate. I can hear that guy has glasess and he can alreay see aliens for years. Did you talk to that contactee that meet a real alien appearence visitor but never say a word about it. ''There are secrets'' or ''They have rules to follow'' or ''I would like to share but I can't''. But you can hear that but it doesn't say much except for how much of them are actually knowing something and doesn't say a word. So because nobody talks nobody knows that other people are actually in the same cosmic mess. Yes a lot of Earth's population is hidding something or lying about one simple detail. Why so strict? So none of them realise actually how many people are already in the machination. They hear nothing from other people or barelly so they feel like the other people are just not in the truth and they are alone. Well that is the bs actually. Seriously I am scared because I can see the % of the population that is either having glasses to see aliens, or the person doesn't hallucinate a human when there is an alien, cops having chipset and alien ISL* equiped on their car. The hallucination network is badass! This is meant to add feature to the world by hallucination system. Like instead of looking at something all white like people that doesn't hallucinate the button or have the proper glasses to see it. Then you go on that website looks dumb and broken, the first contact is the worst dickheads that shoot on sight. They are equiped, they call themselves bosses and they shoot on naked people. First of all you want to step closer to them you have to know, they pull the trigger! Lovelly
edit on 27-10-2018 by XenoQc2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Okay
edit on 27-10-2018 by XenoQc2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XenoQc2

Ah , is this a " Rant " ? Alien Reptilian Human Slave Master Theory is Still Considered Silly Without Some Kind of Real Proof .The Conspiracy Theorist and New Age philosopher David Icke has Made Millions Off of this Suspect Topic ............Hmm...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

what are the nephilim?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

what are the nephilim?

Andre the Giant's forefathers?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I had wrotte a lot but it disapeared so I will be more careful. The principles was to give them a bad image from the people that would not find themsleves the truth by just going to them and see and if they want that door open they make you quiet. There are deeply into it when it is a matter of survival and right now it is all about surviving with what's going on. The global general situation is just a big wathever or it looks like it. But when you realise that a lot of people make money with that and they are really good and adoptive. But you have to prove yourself and I did so you can look at me because that door is shut since I forgot because I just tell anyone everything but I keep saying that is my job and why I am here. Disclosure? Nope, drop of the secrecy and a lot of employee are secretly tested, recruited, trained, equiped and mind wiped. If they knew they would not fake to be outside of it as perfectly. When you can wipe your memory you really can fake well because you can forget everything about what you are doing and that their is a crew around influencing it. Who is a contactee? 25% ? What could be the population of employee if they all stay quiet? 50% Who is the last 25% ? Whatever. They are not evil and are just chill and silly but they pull the trigger for their survival and they won't hesitate. They do not mean to hurt, they mean to protect themsleves. They are reptiles. That is a lot nice and won't bother too much. It is just they do not have the same nature or instinct. In their history once some spaceship came and nuked the planet and it is around 2009 they found out their people saying ''It did not happen before'' Some religious about it have writtings of the old timeline. All of the story is a dumb fiction and some say ''You have to live the fiction to make it real and ther secrets saying ''Leave the fiction and get real'' ...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thats a lot of word salad.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The way through La Propaganda was first a Dickwall. A bunch of heavely equiped and greedy bosses shooting a people after strucking them down. Saying they are just a bunch of bosses shooting naked people that is bs after you found out it is the first test. It is to do to people to see all # about them and be desgusted by what they see or are scared of. They have been taken everything and once in the street they would see who they really are. I did this but I knew it was a fake and I did not lose anything since the beginning of my contract in 2009. Everything was kept and their has been barelly real victims because most of them will remember they agreed with it and... Everything taken will be given back, they will be healed, they will be paid as agreed and they will remember everything that is blocked such as weekly check up and restoration or day off and vacation. It is all a big FAKE what is going on and we all agreed on it, but the reptilian propaganda worked and now you all believe something bad has happened but it did not. We just all played a live action fiction in wich we were all told what will be happening to each of us then memory wiped. If someone has anything to do with the alien activity, they agreed but they do not remember... There is barelly real victim...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Thats a lot of word salad.

Mind not to waste your words and put your dressing on my salad?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

or the person doesn't hallucinate a human when there is an alien, cops having chipset and alien ISL* equiped on their car. The hallucination network is badass!

Not that I wasn't already confused with your style of writing, but this really has me stumped.

Oh and paragraphs would help.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Word salad is not really a style.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

or the person doesn't hallucinate a human when there is an alien, cops having chipset and alien ISL* equiped on their car. The hallucination network is badass!

Not that I wasn't already confused with your style of writing, but this really has me stumped.

I have been strucked down to have that story no matter if you live the fiction or not

The replies here are long for what is a paragraph to me

Oh and paragraphs would help.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Word salad is not really a style.

I say better a nice and dressed up salad than a hot bowl of soup on the crotch

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

And not even a hint of salad dressing to make it palatable, salt & pepper missing as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is it a form? Is it digestible? Show me the science oh wise one.

oh, and try not to make it political....

edit on 27-10-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not worth parsing.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So you can write - does that suggest that you copied and pasted quickly from wherever, or is it the "other you" speaking now?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Be sure to vote Nov 7th !!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The terareptilians loves technologies but are proud of their nature having natural weapons and defenses (claws, spikes, scales) " They like to use that technology they handle well to see what you are when you got nothing and everything is shooting at you. Their test of the bosses making you a naked dumb target with no chances is meant to make stronger and keep going when shots are coming from everywhere. I was trained to survive in the lowest condition I could descalate until I reached the level that was killing me and I was observed. Passing their test is to have all they got against you after taking off all you had and if you pass you just get back all of it and a reptilian healing that is amazing. They have the best ''psychiatrist'' around. So it was meant to test our might and see what is it when you are alone against the world with nothing like a naked worthless. This is what they put into you... They really made a #land to see if you can do it get through it and then say, hey I still love and trust them and I want to walk forward to them. If you get by there and you still trust them then they will open a few door but you must remain quiet. I am showing something else still. Normally if I kept it close I would be fine around them because I did all I had to do so my seat is kept clean inside but the thing is that... There is something I have to do that has nothing with them. I have to say something and talk about what someone did to me that destroyed my life and then gave me more than material and belonging. Yes They made me a homeless and then now I am a husband and a dad. That is what I got and asked for but to say I should be with them but I have to talk so I have all the doors closed because of that sacrifice I do and what I had to do to earn my right of being authorised of disclosure. I showed them that because in my heart a good reason was telling me I had something to do first and I need to talk about it so there I am and I am still having no direct support.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you can write - does that suggest that you copied and pasted quickly from wherever, or is it the "other you" speaking now?

I got some questions about that ''other you''

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join