It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reptilian propaganda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You got your hands on a pair of our ID glasses.

You know we track every pair.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The propaganda is all about understanding the concept of a live fiction such as you could see in the truman show but where everyone is not knowing that another secret half is actually all employee watching. When you realise that all the crap they made a fiction is BS then you can understand they just wanted to see what worth you are as a person and not for what you have. Who are you when you get where you got no friend, no support and all the shots are against you? That is what they do. I went through that it was IRL not a forum. I know their machination because I went through it and found myself a door open to the inside but I am not taking it because I cannot, I close it because first there is something more important to me and it is communication. I know they faked the whole of their dirty reputation and this is said in english instead of french... I remember my psychotronic assassination attempt in 2009 and it did not work on me and they tried many time but I always come back. I went through their process and that propaganda multiple time because for some reason they had a hard time wiping out my memory and when I foud out that is real then I made myself to think about what it is when someone is having it against it then the test platform was not ready and I wanted to start so I went rogue to cheat in time andstart before it was the starting for the rest of the project.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
You got your hands on a pair of our ID glasses.

You know we track every pair.

If you track them how come I got a couple?

Please activate them I am tired to be blind

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Paragraph's are Permitted here Son . Are You Ready to Mine Our Gold Yet ? .......Hmm..,,

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Are you really a reptillian trying to trick us ?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: SaturnFX

Paragraph's are Permitted here Son . Are You Ready to Mine Our Gold Yet ? .......Hmm..,,

I am not here to mine but to contribute with my style and the way I tell my story to ensure confidentiality and safety of myself and involved actors and employee. As already reported to the staff in my introduction I am looking for casual posting and my main intention after this echo location is to find who are friendly to me and initiate private contact.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
Are you really a reptillian trying to trick us ?

I am not a reptilian

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Are you a baby A.I.?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Are you a baby A.I.?

No I am not an A.I.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XenoQc2

If you don't mind me asking, what is your first language, Xeno?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank God for Vowels !

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What did I learn from that propaganda from those reptilians? To be good, positive and constructive through hard time and injustice because once I got over the wall and I saw their garden I told myself they are doing the right thing so they can protect it from destruction. You have to be strong and keep moving forward to survive. Never stop trying and going and be like a train even if something is showing on the way. some people they come here and go off topic by talking about me and that is the first wall. Oh who am I eh? Well first I am canadian about to be 30 years old and I have a wife and a kid. I am respected and involved in my community. I live in a nice home with my familly and with my wife maternity leaves we just take the whole year home both of us to be with the kid. I am healthy and happy because I went through their propaganda and how hard it can seem to be when it is time to prove yourself out there, where the truth is... Yes, the truth is out there so stop reading that if you do not like it and go outside find your truth but mine with them was amazingly cruel and warmly ffriendly and loving.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

If you don't mind me asking, what is your first language, Xeno?

French

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

We Want You to Work for US Hue....Mon ...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
In that propaganda project I had to play failure to have it harder and I was aware of it some people made me remember more than I was supposed and then I know it was all faked so I faked for good and all of myself. I just went off and walks hundreds of kilometer, I needed my captain pin for my personal alien propaganda. It was meant to have them looks like baddies without a heart but that is going to change. The propaganda is going to be different now, recruitment and evaluation platform is done and in fall 2019 the project ends and it is going to be stage 2 . But this time it will not be that hard but we had to choose the right ''next generation'' of global control and it needs to be gradually establish. The next leaders went through those sweet lizards and they have proven they deserve to control a planet and its civilisations. But that curtain that makes the difference between you and another ''Are you on the scene or in the backstage?'' Who else is beind the curtain? Your neighboor a spying lizard? They are good spies and they know about discretion and secrecy. Well the test is done so now next batch will find out if they know where to get recruited.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My job was dirty because even with that propangada of a #y world full of #y people that control what is good is a fake. For cheap you can hallucinate better than that... Or just look at yourself and say ''Hey I want better than that'' and get it. You can believe whatever you put in your mind that give senses to you and call that reality if you want but it is relative. My job was to sabotage the team, the fictional team eheheh. Crazy as much as you are because you may just think they exist and finally no one was around when the fiction was telling you it was a bunch of them. You never know with them. So I just #ed up doing other intructions the team did not know so I was meant of a special secret project made of saboteers that was there to sabotage their own projects to train the team in failure situation and crisis management and it was planned to be bad. But now they know a bit more how to react when it doesn't work or when the subject is not cooperating anymore. That is the only thing I remembered in Fall 2014: I was hired and my job would be to sabotage my own idea just to see what the employees they can do when it does crash down but that was planned. I had to screw that up for professional training purpose.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We Want You to Work for US Hue....Mon ...

Are you being sarcastic or... ?

Ps let me know if you feel I invade your privacy

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Geez Dude , You gotta just Chill Out Man . Smell the Freakin ' Roses , Life is Short in the Greater Scheme of Things . You THINK To Much , just Try FEELING Instead ............)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Think ......................Oom..........
edit on 27-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm a boss and I shoot(something) on naked people. Nice to meet you.

Also, we know who you are. You can't run away.
edit on 27-10-2018 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join