It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Centenary Mystery of World War One.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Hi Surfer_Soul,
Yes, World War One was waiting to happen, as far as star alignments, it isn't only masons that use them regarding Alnilam and Sirius, a lot of secret societies do, Washington DC is full of these alignments!
I think Sirius is regarded as some sort of Heaven, Albert Pike did write "Sirius still glitters in our lodges as the blazing star, the guardian and guide to our souls", he is buried in "The House of the Temple, that has three dates that is aligned to Sirius at location:-
en.wikipedia.org...
There is great symbolism and star alignments regarding 9/11, there are many reasons why the date was chosen, UK made a big mess getting both Arabs and Jews on the Allies side during World War One, they had no idea how to sort out the Palestine Mandate, as Palestine had been secretly given to both!
Making Sir Hubert Samuel the first High Commissioner and Commander in Chief of Palestine didn't help, it looked biased, further to this The Palestine Mandate wasn't legal until Oath of Office, that was on a very auspicious date, being 11th September 1922, link below:-

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Actually 11th September has been used many times, and has special significance, the old Egyptian calendar started it is believed with Sirius rising with the Sun, the Coptic Calendar is the last remnant of this once great calendar but is attached to the Gregorian Calendar, so no longer has a start date involving Sirius, but is symbolic of this.
The start of the Egyptian Coptic Calendar is called "The First of Thout" which actually means THOTH, which is like 1st January in our Calendar, it falls on 11th September!!!
en.wikipedia.org...
All roads lead to Egypt, there isn't any location where Sirius rises with the Sun on 11th September but there are locations where the Osiris star Alnilam has an alignment connected, one would be New York!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi Surfer_soul,
The Ring-Leader at event to 9/11 was Mohamed Atta, a very dangerous man, who had very dead eyes, he was born in Egypt:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Constitution in Egypt during this time was adopted on 11th September 1971
en.wikipedia.org...
Palestine is full of failed agreements probably the Sharm el Sheikh Memorandum is crucial to why the date of 9/11 was picked, please scroll down link below to "SECURITY" and then "CLAUSE 11", and see it was signed on 4th September 1999, but entered into force one week later, that made it "11th September 1999."
I could carry on with a list of reasons, but i must get back to World War One in the next post.
avalon.law.yale.edu...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi surfer_soul,

The Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, happened in the suburbs of Paris, it was very important as it abolished the old absolute Austro-Hungarian Monarchy that declared war on Serbia so were partially responsible for all other European countries joining in.
Please note it was signed on 10th September 1919, and come effective on 16 July 1920. So i'm going to look at these dates for intended star alignments.
en.wikipedia.org...(1919)
I will show this in three parts, firstly on 10th September at location, ancient Greek day marker was used, this means sunset previous to date, thus 9th September, picture below:-

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You will see that picture below shows the same time, so as the Sun set, the Osiris star Alnilam cut through the Nadir or Due North. The Nadir beliefs are the death of or the finish of, and being a surrender agreement, this was the end of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, picture below:-

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The document become effective on 16th July 1920, midnight day marker was used with the Nadir cutting through Sirius, the Isis star, picture below:-

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Hi sapien,
I thought i would pass another chosen Halloween date to you regarding the effects of W.W.1., being the Aster Revolution in Hungary as the Austro-Hungarian Empire broke up, mostly on 31st October.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Allied generals knew for certain at 6am that the war would end that day at 11am. Those generals MURDERED THOUSANDS of men by sending them out to attack the Germans, just so they could have one last HURRAH!

The black 92nd Division was ordered to launch its final charge at 10:30 a.m.

The Americans alone suffered 3,500 casualties that morning. Foch, Pershing and those other idiots should have been hung for that.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
Hi Spiritualarchitect,
A good documentary film is called "The Last Day of World War One", the commentator is Micheal Palin who used to be in Monty Python!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: link fault

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
On page one i showed that the Treaty of Sevres, dealing with the Ottoman Empire surrender was on a day and location that was aligned to the heliacal rising of Sirius, i have shown that ancient Greek day marker was used with the Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, regarding the remnants of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, as Sun set, Alnilam on the Nadir.

So now i need to show the Treaty of Versailles that was signed on 28th June 1919, exactly five years after the assassination of Arch-duke Ferdinand that started the war in the first place, these dates look intentional, to start wars and finish them is repugnant to me!
en.wikipedia.org...
With the above treaty and location, midnight day marker was chosen, as Alnilam, Osiris star, Belt of Orion was aligned to the Nadir.....you could call it "Star Wars", picture graph below:-

edit on 18-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Excellent thread buddy, and you certainly know your stuff, i have been researching things about Sirius in the last year after reading RAWs cosmic trigger in which he attributes Sirius to the illuminati and others as believers, worshippers of the "DOG" star, you watched the TV show preacher, some alluding happening in that too the theory that our creators come from Sirius, when u read between the lines.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Hi, yes there is a lot of evidence regarding what you say, however so many different groups align to Sirius and Alnilam, it is difficult to work out who is who, the good, the bad or the ugly Lol.
These groups use a very old astrology belief that may have originated in Egypt called Paranatellona or parans for short, link below:-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Obviously the alignments that i show happen naturally in any location, but the odds are slim that they were not intentional. There are four auspicious directions that these mystics align to being Due East,West,North and South, plus 3 ways to align the day being ancient Greek being sunset previous to date, modern Midnight, and Ancient Egyptian and Roman day start, being Sunrise.
The Sun appears to move regarding the directional markers about one degree a day, and i use only one degree margins or orbs, so can only happen on the one day.
Usually this would mean that using two stars that one of the alignments could happen 24 times in 365 days at any location, however it is usual that in one occasion at least you can can a double alignment in one day. An example would be Sirius rising with the sun, and Alnilam setting at midnight, yet another alignment usually gets lost by Summer Time being set up.
So we end up with 22 dates in a year out of 365 days, all the First World War alignment are the same subject that further cuts down the odds that they are co-incidence.

edit on 18-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The Balkan States have used Vidovdan many times including declaring war on the Ottoman Empire in 1876, so the Assassination of Arch-duke Ferdinand, looks deliberate, please read how many times it has been used on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

if you add the dates of FF murder up you get 31
x by 3 both ways you get 93 0r 39
FF = 66
start putting major events together with master numbers like 11,22,33 etc and the tesla 3,6,9
and you got patterns
numbers that add up to 9 like 27 are pop in religions
or 72. like virgins of the martyr for example.

edit on 21-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

www.greatdreams.com...
edit on 21-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Hi ManyMasks,
Yes i am always interested in numerology and sacred geometry, 72 degrees in a circle creates a Pentagon and 144 degrees in a circle creates a pentagram. In astrology a pentagram is called a Grand Quintile, link below:-
alabe.com...
Strangely enough i have a lot of 72 and 144 degree aspects on my astrology birth chart which is rare

edit on 22-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I will go back to the end of the Great War, within a few years, dark clouds were gathering, on 5th January 1919, a secret society was formed, that would progress into the Nazi Party, it was called the German Workers' Party, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Many members belonged to the esoteric Thule Society, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
In choosing the 5th January 1919, in Munich, they had a very rare alignment not only was Sirius Culminating, looking upwards from Due South, but Jupiter was also culminating, this would have been believed to "EXPAND" the power of Sirius, link below:-
cafeastrology.com...
To get both Sirius and Jupiter aligned at location is very rare, the Earth orbits the Sun every 365 and 1/4 days, but Jupiter takes 11.86 years to orbit the Sun, so both of them would be out of synch of each other for many years, please scroll down link below to Orbit and Rotation:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The intended alignment on 5th January 1919 in Munich astronomy graph is shown below:-

edit on 22-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

edit on 22-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I thought i would explain some parts of World War Two, but firstly i need to go back to 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, it is needed, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Graph below shows Sunrise day marker at location, Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rises with the Sum!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The reason that i am including some parts of W.W.2. is that W.W.1. was the cause regarding the huge payment that Germany had to pay, thus leaving German politics in the hands of fanatics!
However this part that i will deal with here, that Americans will be interested in is when Japan entered the war, firstly we must look at the Meiji Constitution that Japan was following at the time which was enabled on 29th November 1890 in Tokyo, being the Land of the Rising Sun, they chose ancient Egyptian day marker.
en.wikipedia.org...
Below is a graph of the Sun rising in Tokyo on 29th November 1890 at 06:34:48 AM, i have another graph to show on next thread section

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The other half of the above graph set at the same time in Tokyo is along the western horizon that shows Alnilam, Belt of Orion, and Osiris star setting in the West as the above picture shows the Sun rising.
The American Declaration of Independence is similar but not the same, as the Sun rose with Alnilam along Eastern horizon in that case.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The reason will become clear why i mention both constitutions, the Japanese Navy chose the date of the Attack on Pearl Harbor to push their own constitution over the American one, for on the 7th of December 1941, at location of Pearl City next to Pearl Harbor, the Sun rose as Alnilam set but with one difference. Astrologers love to find a date when Jupiter is available, they think it gives good fortune to any venture, in this case a declaration of war.
Below i have left a picture of the Sun rising on that fateful day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join