It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Centenary Mystery of World War One.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Astronomer62

Now that is Awsome I wonder how often that happens.

I'm using slightly wider astrology orbs or margins, i found in the 20th Century approx. 7 Star of Davids, however they do show up at all locations, i thought i would show the most auspicious location.
Sadly my computer is nearly dead, and am waiting for another, printing off now is playing up, so i can't show an extra 2 charts today.
But i can explain another without showing it yet!
The Soviet Army liberated Auschwitz on 27th January 1945, a few days after on 7th February 1945, another Star of David appeared, using Moon, Mercury, Venus, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, over Auschwitz, it's getting spooky now, LOL!

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Star of David that appeared shortly after Auschwitz was liberated is below:-

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
On 27 Febuary 1948, a Star of David alignments passed over Tel Aviv, Israel, which was approx. two and a half months before the Israeli Declaration of Independence on 14th May 1948, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Star of David involved Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus.
This aspect alignment did show up at all locations, however i have placed it in Tel Aviv as it is more auspicious!
Astrology graph below:-

edit on 9-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have 3 other Star of Davids that i have found, that i think should be included in this report, i'll start with Albert Einstein's papers including the Theory of Relativity, that were published from March to September 1905, this changed science like nothing else in the 20th Century.
www.hup.harvard.edu...
I will continue this later, please remember why i have connected a Star of David to Einstein's papers, he did come from a Jewish background, and the growth of science did speed up during this period.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Albert Einstein lived and worked in Bern, Switzerland during the time in 1905 when he worked on these science papers, the Star of David astrology chart is below that shows the alignment between the Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune:-

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hi ManyMasks,
I thought the next Star of David would interest you being on 19th May 1937, approx. two months later, Buchenwald Concentration Camp opened in Weimar, Thuringen, Germany. It included Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto and the Sun.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding astrology graph

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The next Grand Sextile or Star of David is 3rd August 2025, and although this shows up at all locations, the location below is London, UK:-

However if you believe this needs a trigger to release energy that you can meditate on, then i would point out being on the 41 degree latitude or parallel, where on this day Sirius rises with the Sun, New York and Barcelona fall approx. on this line:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Picture graph below:-

edit on 13-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding picture

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Hi ManyMasks,
I thought the next Star of David would interest you being on 19th May 1937, approx. two months later, Buchenwald Concentration Camp opened in Weimar, Thuringen, Germany. It included Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto and the Sun.
en.wikipedia.org...

This Star of David had a Trigger being ancient Greek day marker, as the Sun set, so did Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star, when this happened Mars was rising in Scorpio, this looks auspicious for the up coming war!
I don't believe that this was planned by humans, so have no answer for the alignment.

edit on 15-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Any future markers coming up. I feel may 1st 2020 could be an important date for NWO plans

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
I'll have a look when i have time soon!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Now that is Awsome I wonder how often that happens.

I'm using slightly wider astrology orbs or margins, i found in the 20th Century approx. 7 Star of Davids, however they do show up at all locations, i thought i would show the most auspicious location.
Sadly my computer is nearly dead, and am waiting for another, printing off now is playing up, so i can't show an extra 2 charts today.
But i can explain another without showing it yet!
The Soviet Army liberated Auschwitz on 27th January 1945, a few days after on 7th February 1945, another Star of David appeared, using Moon, Mercury, Venus, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, over Auschwitz, it's getting spooky now, LOL!

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Star of David that appeared shortly after Auschwitz was liberated is below:-

On this day at sunset being Jewish day marker the energy was released at this location, so had a trigger energy was released by Sun setting as Sirius was rising:-

edit on 15-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Any future markers coming up. I feel may 1st 2020 could be an important date for NWO plans

I can only find Saint Petersburg, Russia, Sirius sets with the Sun.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Heinrich Himmler visited Auschwitz on 1st March 1941 and ordered expansion into the evil Auschwitz-Birkenau, strangely there was an alignment on 17th March 1941, which is what astrologers call aspect patterns, this happens when planets align and involved Uranus, Neptune, Venus, Mars, Moon and Comet Chiron!
I will show the planet pattern on next thread section, information below on Himmler's visit to the area:-
auschwitz.org...

I thought i would bring this Star of David forward again to show the trigger.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Strangely a Star of David configuration appeared in the sky 16 days after Himmler's visit to Auschwitz, we have to admit, it was an odd co-incidence?

The Trigger for this Star of David ca be found at Jewish day start being sunset previous to date, where it wasn't fully formed, but as Sun set, Alnilam, Belt of Orion was culminating, astrology graph below:-

Astronomy graph below showing the Sun setting at location, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion Culminates:-

edit on 16-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding picture

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Albert Einstein lived and worked in Bern, Switzerland during the time in 1905 when he worked on these science papers, the Star of David astrology chart is below that shows the alignment between the Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune:-

I couldn't find a trigger for this one until i looked at Albert Einstein's birthday, he may have had the trigger on that by looking at sunset where Alnilam, Belt of Orion is culminating, 14 March 1879.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The was a Grand Sextile on 29th July 2013, i have located it in Izapa, Mexico, where i feel that the Mayan Calendar came from, on 25/26th of July is a bit like New Year:-
resonanttruth.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It is a belief of some astrologers That those that have Sirius in their birth chart can reach high office but need to guard against getting thier fingers burnt, which happened to Theresa May, she was born on 1st October 1956 in Eastbourne, UK.
en.wikipedia.org...
She also has an alignment to Alnilam
A lot of astrologers believe in a different measure with doesn't show up in astronomy, regarding fixed stars called projected on to the ecliptic measure, and by this at time of birth of Boris Johnson has Sirius culminating, i wonder what his fate will be?
astrologyking.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join