It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I declare you to be a Witch and practioner of the Black arts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well I think its realistic to consider that someone on ATS must be a witch and practice black magic.
Please tell us some of your wicket stories, amuse us morsels.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Revelation 21:8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Galatians 5:19-20

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This may prove to be intriguing.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Can you name me 1 person, besides Christ, that passes God's test?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

No,

That is why you need Salvation through Christ.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You mean old school with summoning demons? No. I Made a cleansing ritual once and play with tarot cards. I guess I'm not what you're looking for. But interested if someone is.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: infolurker

Can you name me 1 person, besides Christ, that passes God's test?

But what was this Circle of the 12? Steiner recounts a story which has been further clarified by Maurice Magre and later by Adriana Koulias. One previous incarnation of Christian Rosenkreutz was a unnamed personality in medieval times. As a baby he which was rescued from the Albigensian Crusades (1209-1229) as the “treasure of the Cathars”. The boy was raised in the purest possible community, away from the Catholic church grasp and removed from the hardness of material life. It was required for him to be in a blank state and this is why it was necessary for him to be raised among the Cathars, whose Gnosticism regarded matter and the outer world as evil. For Steiner this spiritual atmosphere was not good for itself but only functional to the invitation which the boy had to undergo. In fact after the final raid in Montsegur the boy was taken away from France and then hidden in a Templar hideout, a castle in Austria, where he received tuition from 12 Wise Men.

These 12 had in themselves the occult wisdom of the mystical 7+5: the 7 represented the ancient occult wisdom of the Seven Atlantean Oracles, one for each sacred planet, which after the Deluge was incarnated in the Indian Seven Holy Rishis, again the pupils of the hierophants of the Seven Atlantean Oracles. The other 5 represented occult wisdom of the subsequent five cultural epochs of humanity: Indian, Persian, Egypto-Chaldaic, Graeco-Roman, and the last represented scientific knowledge of natural sciences from the fifth European epoch. As 7 they are connected to the forces of the stream of Time (7 stages of metamorphosis), but all together they are connected to the forces of the expense of Space (12 members of the Adam Kadmon). The 12 taught the unnamed kid: he grow pure and full of wisdom, and when he was ripe, around 12 years he offered himself freely in sacrifice to wisdom, so the 12 Wise Men performed a peculiar ritual on him. They poured in the kid all the occult wisdom of humanity through words of power and the result of this was that the kid was initiated in a unique way: his etheric body became translucent and his physical body transparent.

The kid woke up three and half days later and he was completely changed, he gave back all the occult wisdom in a new way, not as learned knowledge but directly as thoughts coming from the heart, heart thinking. The kid died shortly afterwards this mystical event. Through his sacrifice thinking (Cross) and feeling (Rose) came together in the history of humanity, and the subsequent incarnation was then the personality known by the symbolic name of Christian Rosenkreutz. In this incarnation he had the Damascus experience of the Etheric Christ, (which should then be increasingly experienced by spiritual inclined people around 1933 and marks the advent of Esoteric Christianity). It is to be noted that story with similar themes has been told by Goethe in his Rosicrucian tale “The Mysteries” – in which the main character is named Frater Markus, reminiscent of Marc who received the Egyptian initiation from the Egyptian Ormus together founding the Osiris-Christic Mysteries from which the Rosicrucian also took from – and Steiner regarded this to be an actual spiritual insight into occult history.

cosmiconvergence.com...

Anything else?

edit on 7-10-2018 by eisegesis because: repossessed

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

No,

That is why you need Salvation through Christ.

Exactly. He came for the sinner, because they couldn't save themselves. A free gift.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Witches wear red wrist bands don't they?.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

as clear as Mud.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Galatians 5:24 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Some do get called up. Enoch. Elijah, but having flesh itself is sin.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Well I think its realistic to consider that someone on ATS must be a witch and practice black magic.

Both my ex's are witches.....but they aren't members here...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I dated a woman who claimed to be a witch once. I believe her.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Martinists can achieve "first state".

Masons can prepare you for death.

Reenter one of Three Realms.

All depends on...

ETA: files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-10-2018 by eisegesis because: added link

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Martinists can achieve "first state".

Masons can prepare you for death.

Reenter one of three realms.

All depending on...

All depending on........secret words and handshakes. Jesus came to the world to save all who would be saved. I don't think he would want it to be a secret. That would be akin to trying to defeat your purpose on purpose.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This thread is more about witches than truthwarriors

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Me too....one a white or "good" Wiccan....the other a self proclaimed Satanist who burns appropriate color candles placed on window-sills after casting spells..I stay clear of her....she is highly negative....

The other is a wiccan walking in the light..,.and another friend is a Native American Shaman I've know for years...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Me too....one a white or "good" Wiccan....the other a self proclaimed Satanist who burns appropriate color candles placed on window-sills after casting spells..I stay clear of her....she is highly negative....

The other is a wiccan walking in the light..,.and another friend is a Native American Shaman I've know for years...

Yeah. I don't even know what kind of witch my ex was, but my life got turned upside down in the experience. Is there a name for that kind?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Lol, OP asks for people who dabble in the mystical arts to come out, and they flocked. Those who worship a magician who supposedly walked on water and multiplied things, cast spells on people to 'heal' them, and didn't even die.

I dabbled when I was younger. And now I strenuously tell others not to.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yeah. I don't even know what kind of witch my ex was, but my life got turned upside down in the experience. Is there a name for that kind?

Yes, there is one...and it rhymes with Witch......"__tch"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join