It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies Are Preparing Us For A Fake Alien Invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's Ronald Reagan warning us about the fake alien invasion. Listen to his words carefully. He took these opportunities to inform us all of the plan for a fake invasion at great personal risk, if only we have the ears to hear.

Secret societies working through intelligence agencies are preparing the young and impressionable in particular for the eventual mass hoodwinking. Have you noticed how the young have developed an idea of what an alien is, and what their spacecraft look like? An idea propagated through mass indoctrination in books, movies, etc. etc. They will actually believe this crap when the genetically modified humans have been crashed in the fake spacecraft to create a scene for the cameras. When you see it, know what you are seeing. A fraud.

Every part of society is being primed and prepared for invasion day, after which, as Ronnie says, the elite will have a much easier time keeping control of the proles.

Real 'alien spacecraft', the ones that do the impossible loops, turns and acceleration, run on imagination. They aren't solid craft with physical propulsion systems.

edit on 2 10 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Seems they've been "preparing" us for a LONG time..

Get it over with already.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think aliens have already made contact with a select few, they are portrayed as "crazy" people.

If it is secret societies who do it then these are going to be interesting times, a more exciting time. As long as there is not mass casualties, I am down with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's funny... the people who even need such a "nefarious" plan to bring unity are the so-called elite, themselves.

Most common people are wise enough to want peace, but it's the ego games of the "leaders" that start wars.

Even so, if such a scenario to bring peace were planned, is it a "bad" thing? I hate deceit, but annihilation is so... final.

And, if some evil aliens were planning invasion... what better way to pave the way than to make everyone believe it's a false flag... heh.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Project Blue Beam?
www.disclose.tv...

According to conspiracy theories, the Blue Beam Project is a secret Star Trek-like black project NASA is allegedly working on to fake an alien invasion in order unite humanity into a New Age world religion under the United Nation with the Antichrist at its head.

With the use of satellites and projections of images,
It's a great Sci-Fi read👍😊

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Fake or not if it would unite humanity and make them work towards tech that would get us to the stars it would only be good. Oh if it would erase mainstream religions as a side effect that would be even great.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Alien Invasion Remains To Be Seen...
However... In The Mean Time... Let's ALL Go And Give Them Another 10,000 Reasons To Invade This Planet!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If this actually ends up being a thing ...

Not genetically modified humans. Interdimensional beings. I.e., what we might call spirits, namely dark or demonic spirits. Of the lineage of the nephilim.

Just remember that.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Indeed. Its not just the "Young."
Kenneth Arnold must be a few years past retirement
(intended sarcasm)
Heck, HG Wells' "War of the Worlds" was released a few weeks back.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What?! Your headline is the opposite of what Ronnie is saying. He is saying wouldn't it be wonderful if all of humanity would put down their differences and work together as one giant team....what could we accomplish as a race. Nothing to do with this false premise of TPTB.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If they run on imagination why the panic over an invasion?

Real 'alien spacecraft', the ones that do the impossible loops, turns and acceleration, run on imagination. They aren't solid craft with physical propulsion systems.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I read the real ones use some sort of consciousness method. Like some sort of astral "craft". Would explain them blinking out of our reality.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No they aren't. Why would they care to? Why the secrecy? Everything other people do isn't always aliens.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The unity would last only as long as the threat was there, afterward, humans would go back to killing each other in no time flat

Just like after WWII the world immediately started the cold war and began the planning of truly the last war

If there was an alien class trying to war on humans they would likely first send some alien spies to undermine the planet in some way. Get some humans on their side.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If All Nations United For A So-Called Decent Human Intervention... Then You Only Wind Up With One Nation With The Same Problems As Yesterday.

Ex: You Have An Apartment... 3 Bedrooms. Now Go Out And Fill It Up With As Many Deranged Homeless People As You Can Find. But... Remember.. Only With A Nice Genuine Caring Heart Must You Do This.
Trust Me...
edit on 2-10-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

And, if some evil aliens were planning invasion... what better way to pave the way than to make everyone believe it's a false flag... heh.

I consider my argument utterly defeated.

I for one welcome . . .

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 2/10/18 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Unlikely.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
A Much Greater Blessing Would Be Flesh Eating Aliens. That Way Population Control Would Cease To Be A Problem. The Question Is: "Which Nation Tastes Yummiest!"
Solution: "Fatten Them Up!"

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Someone more adept link Pike’s Illuminati WWW3 warning letter...

Also. Do not get on the ships.

Also could use the link saying “we could push the button, we are that ready”

edit on 2-10-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join