It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wow. I mean I guess it could have been a joke but wow.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

The swamp is being drained.

Of Trump's appointees and associates? Hell, even Rosenstein is a Trump appointee. Doh!

This is the biggest news story in the history of US politics without a doubt.

Not even close.

The deputy (and acting) AG suggesting spying on the President with a view to removing him by colluding with cabinet members???!!!

Collusion isn't a crime. Amirite?

It wouldn't be collusion. It would be sedition.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So Rosenstein is trying to get ahead of being implicated on the declassification that is coming.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Keep in mind that Rod Rosenstein is a Republican. What a twisted woven web American politics is....

Trump's election hatched a breed of "newRINO".

Many were however sucked in to and implanted by the Obama/Clinton Mob.

😎

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I thought the NYT was deemed fake news. Quick edit: And anon sources. Those are quickly dismissed in any other thread.

And yea.. I thought you guys didn't had a problem with "unnamed sources" as well.

See how it goes both ways?

So, you folks basically just admitted it's only fake news when it opposes your own agendas, thus right now, it's truthful news because it supports it.

It's only fake news when it's fake.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kharron

False.

You're saying that we should either completely believe the NYT or disbelieve the NYT completely.

Who are you to dictate the veracity of what we should believe or not believe?

I'm sorry... it sounds like you're saying it's good practice to cherry pick what is true and what is not, from the same publisher, based on what you like to hear and what you don't like to hear.

And this is ok to do?

Fail again.

Who are you to determine what we should believe is true and what we should believe is false?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Of Trump's appointees and associates? Hell, even Rosenstein is a Trump appointee. Doh!

Not even close.

The deputy (and acting) AG suggesting spying on the President with a view to removing him by colluding with cabinet members???!!!

Indeed it is.

Our maybe whistleblowing, LOL.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
They're trying to find a "legal" method to stage what amounts to a coup. They are so delusional and self-centered they have NO idea how the general population (millions and millions of people, not to mention probably the military) would respond to that.

The only coups that actually work have military backing, and no way in you-know-where is the American military going to support a leftist agenda to remove a sitting president.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Not even close.

Indeed it is.

Our maybe whistleblowing, LOL.

Whistleblowing would be "hey these guys did wrong"... This reads more like "Hey guys, lets hinder the government and make the executive branch non-functional".

Wait... You meant the NYT was whistleblowing... Ok gotcha !

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
So Rosenstein is trying to get ahead of being implicated on the declassification that is coming.

It's too late for that. Rosenstein requested a meeting with the president twice over the past two weeks. Both times the president refused to meet with him.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I seriously think this gives Trump the right to bring in military.
Military should investigate and arrest everyone who is involved in this sedition.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

False.

You're saying that we should either completely believe the NYT or disbelieve the NYT completely.

I'm sorry... it sounds like you're saying it's good practice to cherry pick what is true and what is not, from the same publisher, based on what you like to hear and what you don't like to hear.

And this is ok to do?

Fail again.

Who are you to determine what we should believe is true and what we should believe is false?

Ok DB, please go back and quote where in this thread I stated this was true or not, or where I stated the letter was true or not. Please point out where I said anything on the veracity of any of this.

Since you won't find those words and you're instead trying to put them in my mouth and make it seem like I said that, I'll explain plainly --

I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy in cherry picking truth, without making any statements on what is and is not true.

But I'll wait for your quote of where I said what you're claiming I said.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Military should investigate and arrest everyone who is involved in this sedition.

No... This is a legal matter.

Military arrests are not what we want in this country.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So what is the punishment for this? I mean imagine if this had happened to Obama or HRC, what would the headlines say?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

But who is going to arrest them? The highest levels of the DOJ are corrupt.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

We’ll have military courts by the end of this year.

If I’m wrong I’ll buy everyone a round or two.

link   
At work. But just popped in to see the response to this story. To me, it is truly breathtaking. THIS is the man we are expecting to be unbiased and keep Mueller on task. He wanted to get wired up with the f'ing Presdent of the US, to try and remove him from office???

If you would have told me this would be happening a few years back I would have said you were nuts, but here we are. Will be back later to check in on this.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

For sure, the military would be on Trump's side.

These clowns need to think very, very carefully about how far they want to push this. Because military tribunals can make up their own rules.
edit on 21-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

False.

And this is ok to do?

Fail again.

Ok DB, please go back and quote where in this thread I stated this was true or not, or where I stated the letter was true or not. Please point out where I said anything on the veracity of any of this.

Since you won't find those words and you're instead trying to put them in my mouth and make it seem like I said that, I'll explain plainly --

I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy in cherry picking truth, without making any statements on what is and is not true.

But I'll wait for your quote of where I said what you're claiming I said.

You call it "cherry picking".

So every position/story out in the media is either completely correct or completely false according to you, because only opting for the stories that are true is "cherry picking" to you.

Fail again!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join