It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amend

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Mr. Rosenstein should be subpoenaed before one of the investigatory
boards, put under oath and asked if he indeed was planning on doing
this, if he said these things. This should happen immediately....

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

But who is going to arrest them? The highest levels of the DOJ are corrupt.

There are procedures, and positions for this. Bringing in the Military to arrest corrupt officials is a slippery slope, and precedence that I wouldn't want to see set. For example, when some people were defending Obama's assassination of American Citizens without due trial; I Couldn't express enough how dangerous (forget the constitutionality of it) this "newly granted authority" was and to be mindful it will be passed to whomever gets elected next....

I bet anyone defending Obama's actions in that situation, are now starting to "get it". Yep, those people (not you Blue) are probably very excited that Trump can order the assassination of American Citizens....

I've gone tangent long enough...

Aside from Posse Comitatus, I do not wish to see the Military involved in legal matters. Corrupt official or private citizen...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kharron

a reply to: Kharron

False.

You're saying that we should either completely believe the NYT or disbelieve the NYT completely.

Who are you to dictate the veracity of what we should believe or not believe?

I'm sorry... it sounds like you're saying it's good practice to cherry pick what is true and what is not, from the same publisher, based on what you like to hear and what you don't like to hear.

And this is ok to do?

Fail again.

Who are you to determine what we should believe is true and what we should believe is false?

Ok DB, please go back and quote where in this thread I stated this was true or not, or where I stated the letter was true or not. Please point out where I said anything on the veracity of any of this.

Since you won't find those words and you're instead trying to put them in my mouth and make it seem like I said that, I'll explain plainly --

I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy in cherry picking truth, without making any statements on what is and is not true.

But I'll wait for your quote of where I said what you're claiming I said.

You call it "cherry picking".

So every position/story out in the media is either completely correct or completely false according to you, because only opting for the stories that are true is "cherry picking" to you.

Fail again!

Well I expected no quote, as I did not say anything you claimed I did.

It also seems you will not bow out after being wrong and not being able to prove what you stated with a quote, as I asked you to, kindly.

I am not going to continue arguing your straw-man with you, but I promise I will come back and continue this conversation, should you admit to making a mistake.

So every position/story out in the media is either completely correct or completely false according to you, because only opting for the stories that are true is "cherry picking" to you.

I'll quote this again, as it completely supports my argument -- only opting for the stories that are true. Hmmm. Almost sounds exactly like what I said -- picking out the stories one believes are true and disregarding the rest -- that's the definition of "cherry picking".

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

This just keeps getting better.

Man I can't wait for the crescendo.

edit on 1348x6713America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: avgguy

The just keeps getting better.

Man I can't wait for the crescendo.

I agree
Watching them turn on each other and seeing it defended is a weekend treat

And I thought nov 16 was tasty

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Can we ALL NOW AGREE that Trump was and is a surviving victim of the Deep State?

So the letter NYTimes published is correct?

He is viewed as insane and people are actively resisting from within his own cabinet and his WH and trying to remove him?

NYTimes publishes truth?

Which of Trump's policies are "insane"?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: Tempter
Can we ALL NOW AGREE that Trump was and is a surviving victim of the Deep State?

So the letter NYTimes published is correct?

He is viewed as insane and people are actively resisting from within his own cabinet and his WH and trying to remove him?

NYTimes publishes truth?

Which of Trump's policies are "insane"?

Ask the people that wrote the letter and gave interviews to Woodward. They're the ones claiming he is unfit to serve.

If you believe the letter and the book are true, of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It wouldn't be collusion. It would be sedition.

Sounds serious.

No, it wouldn't be sedition either. If Donald Trump whips out Toad in front of Mike Pence and says, "LOOK MIKEY I'M AN ORANGE UNICORN!" and Mike Pence goes to the members of the cabinet and says, "Look guys, Dear Leader is batpoop! (mother doesn't let him curse) Listen to what he did! We should totes remove him under the 25th!" — that's not sedition.

It's not a crime to question the fitness of the President or discuss it with others, including the cabinet. I'm not 100% positive on this but I don't think it would be inherently illegal to record the President under federal law. And DC has one party consent.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So it's okay to "plan" a coup, but to actually carry it out?

Not so much.

You're silly.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hahaha
Illegal?

And you wonder about #walkaway.....

Do you even remember when you gave your integrity away?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
For all practical purposes Rod Rosenstein was the Attorney General when he had that meeting. Jeff sessions had already recused himself.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So it's okay to "plan" a coup, but to actually carry it out?

Not so much.

You're silly.

I don’t see the problem with a little weekend coup. I mean we could all use a re-education camp and some forced labor. After all that wall isn’t going to build itself is it now?!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Chuck Schumer just issued a statement warning President Trump about firing Rosenstein.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It wouldn't be collusion. It would be sedition.

Sounds serious.

No, it wouldn't be sedition either. If Donald Trump whips out Toad in front of Mike Pence and says, "LOOK MIKEY I'M AN ORANGE UNICORN!" and Mike Pence goes to the members of the cabinet and says, "Look guys, Dear Leader is batpoop! (mother doesn't let him curse) Listen to what he did! We should totes remove him under the 25th!" — that's not sedition.

It's not a crime to question the fitness of the President or discuss it with others, including the cabinet. I'm not 100% positive on this but I don't think it would be inherently illegal to record the President under federal law. And DC has one party consent.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States,

Conspiring to gather cabinet members with the intent of discrediting the President & thus rending the executive branch disfunctional, preventing it's actions, delaying it, hindering it and overthrowing his presidency by unjust removal is most certainly sedition.

edit on 21-9-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
“This New York Times report must not be used as a pretext for the corrupt purpose of firing Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein in order to install an official who will allow the president to interfere with the Special Counsel’s investigation.” C.schumer
edit on 21-9-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Regardless of the veracity of the article the deep state just alienated Rod Rosenstein. Sweet...he might be inclined to take his heavy thumb off the redactiions in the coming releases.

The Prez just might have a new ally.

edit on 21-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Concur..

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Seriously..not even a " public toad display " would convince his collective faithful of his ineptitude as POTUS
Even if he were to start munching on his own poop at one of his rallies in full view of his supporters ....they would just say...ahh he is trolling the " fake news " ...all part of his " great plan "

Made myself a little sick there

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
CNN and MSNBC are lost in space today!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
“This New York Times report must not be used as a pretext for the corrupt purpose of firing Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein in order to install an official who will allow the president to interfere with the Special Counsel’s investigation.” C.schumer

What a complete turd Schumer is. Time for him to be flushed.
It's none of his business what the President does with his department.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join