It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Ford Willing To Testify on 9-27-2018 that SCOTUS Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Assaulted Her.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

No, I'm not serious.
Just pointing out that the women who are the loudest, the ones drawing all the attention are the ones doing untold damage to our societal perception of women.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Women do seem to be causing the most damage in recent memory. Take Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, the lady in Rite Aid killing folks yesterday the list goes on and on.

I was going to start a thread on this subject, but I knew it would not last long on ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
# or get off the pot. You made the accusation. Go in front of the Senate under oath or press charges in whatever Stae you don't remember being in.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
# or get off the pot. You made the accusation. Go in front of the Senate under oath or press charges in whatever Stae you don't remember being in.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Are these demands reasonable?

No, she's not doing the committee a favor or providing them with any particular service. The Committee is offering her an opportunity to present her side, air her grievance, and let her tell her story. Why, then, should the Committee (or anyone else) do anything beyond offering her the platform, time, and chair to sit in while she tells her story and is then asked questions about it?

She's trying to be treated like something much different than she is, here. I'll tell you possibly the most ridiculous... she's demanding something which is borderline Unconstitutional. Kavanaugh has the right to face his accuser.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Guyfriday

but maybe she was sexually assaulted. happens all the time. it seems you guys don't like women to stand up and fight against all these arseholes around the globe. ats is getting more and more a forum for hate and frustration.
Maybe she was, or maybe she just worked for an abortion pill manufacturer. www.thegatewaypundit.com...
Here's the Natural News story www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 21-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
Can women be mysogenists?
Because right now I'm ashamed to admit that I am one because of this kind of thing

LOL! According to some of the more vocal females in the resistance movement, women who cast their votes for Trump (or, realistically any conservative) are, in fact, misogynists. www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

I thought someone said she had told her husband about it.

So if there is now a claim that she only ever told her therapist, then there is another contradiction.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think that if there is no proof and it remains he said she said and they continue to paint it as rape, I would expect it to have a negative effect on democrats as a whole.

But in her district it will pretty much assure her of a re-election after the DNC showed they are ready to be done with her by endorsing her primary opponent.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Bitch. Just tell your story. You dont deserve any special treatment.
Since when are witnesses asked what day they want to testify and not told to be here this day and time?

Gotta love the delay strategy though. Keeps him from being appointed this month.

When there's a chance it could benefit the most corrupt political party we've seen in our lifetimes.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

maybe it was about time because things are changing these days and more and more women coming out with their stories.
i believe her, but maybe i'm wrong. we will see.

Simple question. What makes you think she's telling the truth?

Duh! She has a vagina. What more is needed these days? As we all know women are perfect and moral creatures that would never ever lie or make false accusations.

C'mon man get with the times!

Silly me, I let logic and reason get in my way again. I have a bad habit of seeing things from a common sense angle.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

maybe it was about time because things are changing these days and more and more women coming out with their stories.
i believe her, but maybe i'm wrong. we will see.

Simple question. What makes you think she's telling the truth?

Duh! She has a vagina. What more is needed these days? As we all know women are perfect and moral creatures that would never ever lie or make false accusations.

C'mon man get with the times!

This ^
This is the mindset that this sort of thing sows: Mysogeny.
And who can blame men for feeling this way toward women when you have women...hell, we have entire political parties willing to weaponize false claims of sexual assault and domestic violence against them?
This is the long term damage that is being caused by this.
Right now, I truly fear for the future of this country and our children who will have to suffer from the disfunction of today.

Edit to add:
Because right now I'm ashamed to admit that I am one because of this kind of thing

Don't be ashamed. You're not just a misogynist, but you're also a racist. All of us Republicans are. This is America from the eyes of the left today.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Elostone

I really really hope you don't mean this. The overwhelming majority of women never ever even consider making false accusations. And false accusations of all kinds are made by men and women. So there is nothing inherent in being female that compels false accusations. So there's no good reason for misogyny here.

But if you do really blame the female gender itself, then I guess you answer your own question: Yes, women can be misogynistss.

We're all misogynists, including you, in the eyes of the radical left. Unfortunately they're all in elected offices so all their naive underlings believe it, too. Look what they called Milo, a homophobic racist. He's a gay guy with a black boyfriend.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL! Latest excuse for not showing on Monday is being reported that she is afraid to fly.....

Oh it just keeps getting better.

If that is her reasoning, why didn't she accept the Senate Committee's offer to come to her privately?

Because the fear of lying wasn't a logical excuse at that point.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

No, I'm not serious.
Just pointing out that the women who are the loudest, the ones drawing all the attention are the ones doing untold damage to our societal perception of women.

I only have a dislike for those women. It's not because they're women, but you can't tell them that. I'm just automatically a misogynist.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ford is afraid to fly. Why?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LOL! According to some of the more vocal females in the resistance movement, women who cast their votes for Trump (or, realistically any conservative) are, in fact, misogynists. www.psychologytoday.com...

Misogynists? Hell, they're all going to hell for not voting for Hillary!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ford is afraid to fly. Why?

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe she's afraid of being shot down with a land to air missile because she thinks Americans on Kavanaugh's side are under the impression she'll sink him. Reality of it is that we all know full well she's full of beans.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

She sure as Hell should be!

But, we can bet that she won't be.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Maybe she has counseled so many liberal patients that she's now seeing things and hearing voices herself. Extreme paranoia.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join