It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Ford Willing To Testify on 9-27-2018 that SCOTUS Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Assaulted Her.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not liking to fly isn't a good enough reason??

That was one, wasn't it, or did I mis-read that?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Whew! Didn't want to think so....

Unfortunately, its always the loudest and most obnoxious that get the most attention. Too much attention. Throwing all women under the bus just gives the loud and obnoxious ones that much more power.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

We're all misogynists, including you, in the eyes of the radical left. Unfortunately they're all in elected offices so all their naive underlings believe it, too. Look what they called Milo, a homophobic racist. He's a gay guy with a black boyfriend.

Well, yeah, that's what we're told... I dare say some even believe it. But we're told lots of things that just aren't true. And we can prove them wrong just by NOT being that person they want us to be. Kinda like "living well is the best revenge."

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: carewemust

The woman is lying without a doubt. Meet all her demands so she can finally testify in front of congress and get charged with perjury.

This is getting ridiculous.

So you were there were you? Why aren't you testifying then?

Just because what she claims conflicts with what you believe, doesn't mean she is lying - unless you have actual evidence to prove otherwise?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

She has a witness and she has a friend she told at the time and she has two therapists she told when it wasnt a political issue. What does he have again?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She has a witness and she has a friend she told at the time and she has two therapists she told when it wasnt a political issue. What does he have again?

Are you asking what evidence Kavanaugh has that he wasn’t at an unknown place at an unknown time?

Wow

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Sexual assault is not a trump card you get to hang onto for a lifetime and play it at your convenience

Sexual assault is not a card being played. Its an event the victim is forced to live with. Whether she or he decides to make that event public and for what ever reason that person feels they have for revealing the event it is entirely personal.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dont they all? Which of the accused has ever come out and said 'Yes I did it. Sorry. '
Oh yeah, Al Franken. The dem.
On the other side all you ever get is denials. Not mes and I didnt do it. And the president supporting the guy and saying hes an honorable good man. He never supports the woman. Not ever.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

An address and a watch

You know things needed to file a police report......

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: sooth

Sexual assault is not a trump card you get to hang onto for a lifetime and play it at your convenience

Sexual assault is not a card being played. Its an event the victim is forced to live with. Whether she or he decides to make that event public and for what ever reason that person feels they have for revealing the event it is entirely personal.

Well if you want to press charges it has to be public and include a date and location. Two things ford lacks.
So in this case it's not a card it is a club used to delay a process cause the dems cant win elections.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

you know most sexual assaults are not reported RIGHT?

The twittershpere was lit up with tweets yesterday ..... Why I didnt report it.

Hundreds of women.

Why? You must have some idea. Possibly because they know men like you wont believe them huh?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I was assualted when I was a teen. I do not know the date. It was summer. At a pool party where I didn't know many people.
A boy from school who was not really a friend of mine but a friend of a friend asked me. I think he just didn't have a date and asked me last minute. I do not remember his last name even. But I know he cornered me in the pool and tried to touch me when I didn't want him to. We were not a couple. I barely knew him. I was not into a makeout session with someone I barely knew. I wasn't raped. But he tried to feel me up. That's assault. I left the party and walked home. I didn't see the boy again until school started again and I just ignored him and he acted like he didn't know me. Doesn't that sound about right for this type of thing in high school? I didn't tell my parents. what teen would? I would have never been allowed to go on another date until I was twenty if I had.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

you know most sexual assaults are not reported RIGHT?

The twittershpere was lit up with tweets yesterday ..... Why I didnt report it.

Hundreds of women.

Why? You must have some idea. Possibly because they know men like you wont believe them huh?

NOBODY gives 2 craps about MOST sexual assaults.
This is about ONE accusation that lacks a time and location.
You want to chit chat about other assaults make another thread.

But you people will attempt to make this about everything it's not.
All you people have left is shameful delay attempts.

Trump has more integrity than those pushing the ford narrative.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I was assualted when I was a teen. I do not know the date. It was summer. At a pool party where I didn't know many people.
A boy from school who was not really a friend of mine but a friend of a friend asked me. I think he just didn't have a date and asked me last minute. I do not remember his last name even. But I know he cornered me in the pool and tried to touch me when I didn't want him to. We were not a couple. I barely knew him. I was not into a makeout session with someone I barely knew. I wasn't raped. But he tried to feel me up. That's assault. I left the party and walked home. I didn't see the boy again until school started again and I just ignored him and he acted like he didn't know me. Doesn't that sound about right for this type of thing in high school? I didn't tell my parents. what teen would? I would have never been allowed to go on another date until I was twenty if I had.

Make it all about you.

Fords bs story is not about you.
It's a plan to stop a democratic process.
No more.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Shes not looking to press charges now is she?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Perhaps THAT is the problem.
She wants to stop a democratic process.
edit on 22/9/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

And?

Maybe she should have. If she wants justice, that's what you do. Otherwise, it's vengeance. This that she's seeking is vengeance.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

no - she is not seeking vengence - she is attempting to determine the makeup of the SCOTUS bench

she has had 35 years for either justice or vengence

this is politics

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Too bad Trey Goudy can't be there for the grilling by asking the right questions...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why are you automatically assuming that he did it?

There's never been an investigation. She never filed a formal police report, or her parents, either. It was, not months ago, nor even a few years...it was 30 plus years ago. If the purported victim can't remember important details of what is a shattering experience for most victims, why are you so all fired in favor of hanging this guy? Isn't it supposed to be innocent 'til proven guilty?

What evidence has she, Dr. Ford, brought forth? Apparently nothing but hazy memories, and inexact ones at that. Aren't you the least bit suspicious of this?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join