It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Ford Willing To Testify on 9-27-2018 that SCOTUS Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Assaulted Her.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hey...you're right. When DEMOCRAT MEN assault a women, Democrat leadership approves of it!

They didn't come after Bill Clinton in the 90's, or DNC co-chair Keith Ellison this year. I hear there are even tapes and sworn affidavids against Ellison for beating the crap out of a woman...twice.

They approved it so much that they ousted a sitting senator over far less then what Kavanaugh has been accused of and without an investigation.

By the way Ellison is not being accused of anything like sexual assault. Nice job spreading false rumors. Not that I think you care.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Bitch. Just tell your story. You dont deserve any special treatment.
Since when are witnesses asked what day they want to testify and not told to be here this day and time?

Gotta love the delay strategy though. Keeps him from being appointed this month.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Wants to testify second and Kavanaugh to appear first

Perjury trap.

By definition, both in theory and in practice, it is impossible to respond to or rebut accusations that have not been made!

So either Kavanaugh volunteers information he hopes addresses her unknown accusations...

Or Dems are prepared with leading questions -- vague questions -- that are easily misconstrued or misunderstood...

And in either case, answers are twisted and tweaked for political purposes to "perjury."

It may or may not rise to a criminal chargeable level. The purpose is to discredit Kavanaugh enough to derail his nomination. That's enough for their purposes.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This stinks of political theatre.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Hey...you're right. When DEMOCRAT MEN assault a women, Democrat leadership approves of it!

They didn't come after Bill Clinton in the 90's, or DNC co-chair Keith Ellison this year. I hear there are even tapes and sworn affidavids against Ellison for beating the crap out of a woman...twice.

They approved it so much that they ousted a sitting senator over far less then what Kavanaugh has been accused of and without an investigation.

By the way Ellison is not being accused of anything like sexual assault. Nice job spreading false rumors. Not that I think you care.

Yes he said what Ellison was accused of, beating a woman

Does it bother you that the Dems aren’t interested in hearing that woman’s story according to her?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Have you ever seen a case where the accused is forced to try to defend himself against an allegation BEFORE the accuser testifies?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Does it bother you that the Dems aren’t interested in hearing that woman’s story according to her?

He will likely lose because of it. I would assume that the dems leaders are not going along with her right now because she claims to have video evidence that proves or disproves the allegations but is holding it back.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He will likely lose because of it. I would assume that the dems leaders are not going along with her right now because she claims to have video evidence that proves or disproves the allegations but is holding it back.

Oh!

Well that’s the standard huh?

So if an accuser is “holding back” then we don’t have to hear them out?

edit on 21-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Maybe her attorney's next list of demands will include that Kavanaugh not only testify before her client, but that he confesses to sexually assaulting her client sometime 35 years ago somewhere, and that he apologize for the alleged incident before her client will testify.

At the last minute, before the hearing.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

They might as well demand a pack of trained guard sherpas too.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why stop there? Demand a large cash payment to show up, and secret service protection for life. I mean if the committee gives in to these ridiculous demands the sky is the limit.

edit on 21-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why stop there? Demand a large cash payment to show up, and secret service protection for life. I mean if the committee gives in to these ridiculous demands the sky is the limit.

I'm sure they'd all be small demands ... nothing really big ...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Is it just me?

Or is it when she wanted to "safely testify" did anyone else imagine the senate conduct a testimony on the back of a motorcycle without a helmet?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Are these demands reasonable?

nope
why does anyone except the committee get to set the agenda?
follow the rules or you do not get to participate

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
The woman is lying without a doubt.

And you know this how? Opinions and wishes are not facts.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

That must be the date the anti-Trump liberals figure they'll have their token random witness - that may or may not have been there that night - well rehearsed to tell "her side" of what happened. Meanwhile, Kavanaugh willing sits there patiently waiting to explain to people that he did nothing wrong and probably isn't expecting all the paid witnesses that will come forward.

You can't tell me you need exactly 6 days to tell your story. First she wanted an investigation. Now she'll be ready in 6 days. After 36 years she should've been chomping at the bit to tell her side. These childish games by anti-Trumpers are far beyond old.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

but accusations without dates and locations are?
you canucks are legendary for your politeness but this is just ridiculous

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

The woman is lying without a doubt.

And you know this how? Opinions and wishes are not facts.

Because apparently this has bothered her for 36 years. If it really happened, she'd be more than ready and willing to testify. Furthermore, it was over three and a half decades ago. It's dust in the wind at this point and has no bearing on who Kavanaugh is today. Not to mention she can't even recall when or where this took place, she just knows it happened. Who the hell could be so naive to believe such ignorance?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

You see her demands as excessive. I understand where you're coming from. At least she's dropped the "FBI Investigation" as a prerequisite.

Of course she dropped it. She's been told, I'm very sure, that they've "found" - cough cough paid off cough cough - some witnesses and she will be ready to testify in exactly 6 more days while they rehearse their stories. I'm so effing sick of their immaturity. They lost, it's time to get over it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The woman is lying without a doubt. Meet all her demands so she can finally testify in front of congress and get charged with perjury.

This is getting ridiculous.

IMO, the authorities would never charge a high-profile female assault victim with committing perjury.

In fact, I bet the questions she gets from Republican Senators will be "soft ball", and asked oh so delicately.

I don't know who will be present for questions, but I hope it's Trey Gowdy or someone like him. No soft ball questions from him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join