It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Somebody familiar with some of the things happening in the HAM world, I like it

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Is it possible they're using the facility to regain control of those birds they lost? I believe what I've thrown out here is spitballing, so try not to be too brutal.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

If authorities remove the Observatory's dome, like they did the dome at Epstein Island, that would connect a dot or two.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Very plausible. I will caution everyone, this is not hitting Direct TV or Dish Net. The birds we are talking about are VERY sophisticated and secure. My experience, and I'm going to be very generic here. You might know where to look for it and it might tell you you got 110db off it when you ping it. Its not enough that you happen to have todays crypto code or know where to look for it. There is a couple of other protocols that have to be satisfied that if they aren't met they won't respond.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Have any of you ever heard of "The Elder Party"?
They have a website coming but their Facebook page is rather disturbing. I am surprised Q has not mentioned them in the past.
These People are sick.
Basically, they want a third party and one of their main slogans is "legalize human sacrifice". I thought at first it was a parity but after scrolling through the page I soon realized they were serious.
I will not link their page but trust me, these folks are beyond nuts. They want to end the human race.

Haha. Vote Cthulhu

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

It's a parody.

🙃

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yes much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net... website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. That is why Q said /patriotsfight will be the main hub of all communications. 8ch is now hosted on GOV servers. Likely has been since the 1st drop on 4ch

link

I ask again: which really came first Q or Chan?

I need to quote this so that it appears on the next page and doesnt get lost among the page-turning one-liners that quickly.

The implications of this are amazing.

The gov or military took control of 8Chan a while back.

Thats why they cant censor it or bring down or shadowban it or remove it or whatever else these Orwellian creeps do across the Internet. This goes a long way in proving that Q is military intelligence, as rumors have said.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have this sneaking suspicion that Q has been telling the truth pretty much this whole time.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net... website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. That is why Q said /patriotsfight will be the main hub of all communications. 8ch is now hosted on GOV servers. Likely has been since the 1st drop on 4ch

link

I ask again: which really came first Q or Chan?

I need to quote this so that it appears on the next page and doesnt get lost among the page-turning one-liners that quickly.

The implications of this are amazing.

The gov or military took control of 8Chan a while back.

Thats why they cant censor it or bring down or shadowban it or remove it or whatever else these Orwellian creeps do across the Internet. This goes a long way in proving that Q is military intelligence, as rumors have said.

Agree. "If Q is X, why doesn't he...?" Well, Q has, in fact, did. What else has been done we do not know about? Well, we haven't been nuked even though quite a few folks wanted it. But I digress.

It is my contention the Q folks seeded the Chans. Given what happened with soros flunky over at Reddit and so on, there is no way this gets off the ground without it being protected at some level. Smart guys,
So smart... when they're done cranky has a list...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Is it worth cross-checking if ATS site hosting has changed in last year?

ETA - It's worth noting that if 8ch is hosted at a (Delrey) site with a direct link to the government telecomms backbone then Q team get better latency than Joe Public or the bad eggs - i.e. they get to see what is posted a fifth of a second or more faster than us. This may not seem a lot but if they have software to sniff for watchwords then this is significant. No wonder Q can flag up errors or corrective instructions so quickly.
edit on 13-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have been thinking about Sun Spot.

What if bad guys were using the facility, Vasa was wondering about radio comms on other thread

Maybe the FBI came in and killed someone?

They dismantled the radio antenna in case someone got away? Or just so nobody could use further?

People report strong smell and freahly washed floors onsite exploring.

It sounds like the FBI were there and gone and several ppl have been onsite easily.

Little spot like that far away from everything, few ppl. Perfect nest for a cell. I mean some sort of spy cell.

Old observatory used to be gov isn't anymore and the post office could have contained those involved.

Would make a great radio broadcast spot.

Could be good guys taking out @shadow.gov?

Really though? Are they trying to let everybody know in the world on purpose? What are they going to say happened now?

Just spitballing.

(post by pheonix358 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Not sure, ATS could have shut this thread long ago and didn't.

I think thats a good sign.

Also the banned topic is allowed on rats, not many sites allow it at all.

I imagine every site everywhere has some monitoring they must comply with...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks!

Some interesting things: Link

Energy from the space-based power system is applied to a weather element, such as a hurricane, and alters the weather element to weaken or dissipate the weather element. The weather element can be altered by changing a temperature of a section of a weather element, such as the eye of a hurricane, changing airflows, or changing a path of the weather element.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

...with a dash of Russian collusion.

Russia Announces Issuance Of Space Solar Power System Patent To Solaren Corporation

MANHATTAN BEACH, August 12, 2016 – The Russian Federation’s Federal Service for Intellectual Property has announced the issuance of a key Space Solar Power (SSP) system patent to Solaren Corporation (“Solaren”). With the issuance of the Russian patent in July 2016, Solaren now has key enabling Space Solar Power system patents in all of the world’s major space-faring countries. The Solaren inventors are Dr. James E. Rogers, and Mr. Gary T. Spirnak.

Solaren’s patented Space Solar Power plants will generate zero emission electricity from space that is cost competitive with any terrestrial source of baseload electricity. In the coming decade, Solaren’s Space Solar Power development program will validate all aspects of our SSP Plants. Future Solaren Space Solar Power plants will provide pollution-free, baseload electricity to any country on the planet on a scale that will significantly address global climate change.

Dr Evil, is that you?

edit on 13-9-2018 by eisegesis because: make space great again

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I agree Phoenix... I was warned as much some months ago... around when I started to post less decodes.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I've walked myself into a dilemma now Phoenix... in the last ten mins I've had a "by chance" break through on decoding using the latest post... Following our post/replies, do I post nothing, just the result, or the method and the result?

Think I'll sleep on it!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Keep doing exactly what you are doing.

It is very easy for Q to advise us if it is needed.

There will always be the balance of education vs intel slips and the whole movement is about waking up the people.

Keep up the great work.

Additionally ... the codes are there and Q wants them decoded ... or ... they would not provide the info you are working from.

P

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I've walked myself into a dilemma now Phoenix... in the last ten mins I've had a "by chance" break through on decoding using the latest post... Following our post/replies, do I post nothing, just the result, or the method and the result?

Think I'll sleep on it!

Rel, remember, things are revealed when they can be. Months passed, then magic squares. Then tie in with DJT tweets. Then reverse reading and so on. When a new level of reality is reached, a new level of Q is revealed, and boy are we about to hit that new level hard. Of course the choice is yours and I trust your discernment.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks!

Some interesting things: Link

Energy from the space-based power system is applied to a weather element, such as a hurricane, and alters the weather element to weaken or dissipate the weather element. The weather element can be altered by changing a temperature of a section of a weather element, such as the eye of a hurricane, changing airflows, or changing a path of the weather element.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

...with a dash of Russian collusion.

Russia Announces Issuance Of Space Solar Power System Patent To Solaren Corporation

MANHATTAN BEACH, August 12, 2016 – The Russian Federation’s Federal Service for Intellectual Property has announced the issuance of a key Space Solar Power (SSP) system patent to Solaren Corporation (“Solaren”). With the issuance of the Russian patent in July 2016, Solaren now has key enabling Space Solar Power system patents in all of the world’s major space-faring countries. The Solaren inventors are Dr. James E. Rogers, and Mr. Gary T. Spirnak.

Solaren’s patented Space Solar Power plants will generate zero emission electricity from space that is cost competitive with any terrestrial source of baseload electricity. In the coming decade, Solaren’s Space Solar Power development program will validate all aspects of our SSP Plants. Future Solaren Space Solar Power plants will provide pollution-free, baseload electricity to any country on the planet on a scale that will significantly address global climate change.

Dr Evil, is that you?

Holy cow! pardon my country colloquialism.

I looked back on my post (where I should have pointed out some connections) and realized that Weather channel posted this info 2 days ago (Sept 11, 2018) and to repeat

no tropical storm or hurricane in recorded history has passed within 100 miles of Florence's location last Friday and still made a United States landfall.

That would have been last friday, Sept. 7 2018, the day the observatory was shut down. And if posts of other observatories are true, give much to consider.

you, eisegesis are invaluable.

Still, if there is any value to the observation, it will likely never be known.

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join