It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)
(post by PurpleFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Continuing the discussion from the closed thread:
The Q cult has been banned from Reddit
r/GreatAwakening has been BANNED
Here are the subreddits banned:

/r/The_GreatAwakening

r/thegreatawakening

r/AFTERTHESTQRM

r/BiblicalQ

r/TheCalmBeforeTheStorm

r/CalmBeforeTheStorm

r/qproofs

r/QAnon_Serious

r/WWG1WGA

r/GreatAwakeningII

r/TheGreatWakeUp

r/greatest_awakening

r/great_awaken

r/QClearanceAnon

r/greatawakening2

r/TheStorm

r/QAnon

r/Quincels

r/quqanon

r/GREATqAWAKENING

r/QAnonUK

r/thestormishere

r/The_SwampWatch

r/QanonTools

r/QGreatAwakening

r/QanonandJFKjr

r/WWG1WGA01

r/ThankQ

r/ThePatriotArk

r/PatriotsFight

r/Q4U

r/BiblicQ

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

t.co...

A high-ranking member of the upstate sex cult Nxivm could be turning on her fellow members, it was revealed in court Thursday.

Prosecutor Moira Penza let slip that Nxivm president Nancy Salzman was “continuing to engage in plea negotiations” with the government.

Defense attorney Mark Agnifilo has accused prosecutors of hoarding evidence in an attempt to delay the trial, and pleaded with Judge Garaufis to ensure they keep the proposed Jan. 7 date set for jury selection.

“The crystal ball has been stolen from my desk,” Garaufis responded dryly.

While Penza denied that the government had been purposefully keeping back information, she blamed the sheer volume of material — which she equated to 12 floors of printed materials from the Library of Congress — for the delay.

Penza also mentioned the government might not be done doling out indictments, saying it was “highly likely” that one of the six defendants could be slapped with more charges.

“Whether or not additional individuals will be charged is part of an ongoing investigation,” she said.

I wonder how many of these are connected to NXIVM...

Worth reminding that Warrior stated something of this nature happening regarding Nxivm. Also worth noting, his focus, as much as we know, was in the border states. Also worth noting he said it was huge, we said it was huge, it appears to be huge.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
To be clear, they were banned for doxxing, stalking, issuing death threats and the mods encouraging this behavior.

The reddit QAnon platform on reddit resulted in the twitter user “S8n” receiving 200+ threats from enraged Q “cultists”. This harassment can be easily found on his twitter account.

We at the TMoR have confirmed that u/itss8n the owner of the @s8n twitter account that was targeted, and he personally reported the harassment to the moderators of the main QAnon subreddit r/GreatAwakening, but they refused to remove the offending post claiming there was "no evidence" of the user being harassed. Instead they deleted his posts begging them to remove their multiple stickied threads about him, even though he explicitly stated he was receiving threats. They then officially then encouraged further harassment, and also provided an article containing his personal details.

Let me repeat that: they shared his personal details – when they knew he was getting death threats from their own users.

u/itss8n : Leave me alone. - REMOVED BY THEIR MODS.

u/itss8n : “I got harassed all day yesterday being accused of being a #ing child sex trafficker... do you have any idea what that’s #ing like, to be accused of something so vile because of a 3 year old tweet about a #ing PIZZA. Do you realise how insane that sounds.” - REMOVED BY THEIR MODS.

incite : to move to action : stir up : spur on : urge on

Examples of incite in a Sentence

The news incited widespread fear and paranoia.

the rock band's failure to show up incited a riot, as the crowd had waited for hours

You don't have to explicitly direct people to action, in order to "incite" them. Implying that someone is being a satanic pedophile who murders children and part of an unholy opposition is a direct incitement to violence.

Did the "Q" Post incite users into send death threats. Demonstrably, yes it did.

Did those subs promote a message proven to incite their users into making violent threats. Demonstrably, yes it did.

Did those subs refuse to remove the offending threads after being informed that the user was received death threats, yes they are still promoting these threads.

This message stickied and promoted by the QAnon subs provably directly led to death threats and harassment. And yet none of these subs removed the offending posts.

We have contacted the mods of these subreddits, but with the indisputable proof, but prior to their banning, all of these posts were still publicly available. The only response we received was from the Mods of The_GreatAwakening who told me that caring about death threats made me “of no value to society”. And the mods of GreatAwakening muted me

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
As of now, the Q cult's home has moved to the Voat website, but the users already there don't like them there because apparently the top minds aren't racist enough or something? Plus they take up precious bandwidth space that Voat doesn't have.
/r/GreatAwakening's Great Migration isn't exactly going... smoothly (NSFW)

There. That should bring us up-to-date with what went down (that was important and not just troll posts) from that thread.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And so it begins ..... Imagine a Conspiracy "Theory" so intimidating it needs to be eliminated .... All over a LETTER in the Alphabet ...... Go Team ! Hope the masters keep their promises.....ps they won't

edit on 9142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

But why doesn't Trump look happy in those pics?

My objective answer would be that how Trump looks is not enough to accurately gauge how he feels unless we were to ask him directly, which even then, he could still lie.

For the record, I'm not for or against Trump.

Just extremely cautious (all things considered).

...Bolton, Pompeo, France, the Saudis, etc...

edit on 14-9-2018 by eisegesis because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No one is eliminating the conspiracy. That's impossible as long as we can't edit people's memories (which is technology that is currently still sci-fi). It still exists over at Voat. Also it isn't over a letter of an alphabet. There are very REAL and serious reasons for why the subreddits were banned.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Crazy isn't it. I have not seen that stuff in here ...though I am not constantly monitoring .... Wonder how many were on a mission to infiltrate, then purposely paint a false picture of a "Group" of people just to eliminate the topic ? And YES there is an effort to Eliminate ..... Guess we will never know

PS - This Topic has not taken over my life - it has been very mentally engaging in so many cross referenced "conspiracy theories" I can't see how anyone can ignore it

Krazy - Don't get me going on mods (not referring to here) lol Some are good and some are bad

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hahaha

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Srsly wtf is Voat.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Did you read that? It reflects badly on the mods too. Whether you read it or not is irrelevant.

We have contacted the mods of these subreddits, but with the indisputable proof, but prior to their banning, all of these posts were still publicly available. The only response we received was from the Mods of The_GreatAwakening who told me that caring about death threats made me “of no value to society”. And the mods of GreatAwakening muted me

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Sorry, where is this quote from? Source?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Srsly wtf is Voat.

You really don't want to know... I know I didn't after I found out. But it is a knockoff of reddit that is even more "free speech friendly" which really means that it is a home for real racists, kkks, and actual nazis. Also, I think pedophiles make a home there too.

link   

You need to link your sources.

link   
Dbl
edit on 14 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It's from the first post I posted at the top of the thread page. It's already linked. Read the thread!
edit on 14-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join