It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

Might as well use up my double post.

Now up to 100 homes burning.

Why can't they stop it!?

twitter.com...

edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll have to stew on that for a bit. I was searching Sky Events, due to the observatory situation and we possibly found a clear 911 reference. I feel I learned a way to decipher where to look for clues on current events. Something like "Mirrors" it just hasn't totally clicked yet.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lisa Page Interned with Clinton ?

“Get inspired and depressing reading that article about how Obama approached the mail room,” Page wrote Strzok on Jan. 19, 2017 - the last day of the Obama administration. “Needless to say, it was very different when I interned there under Clinton.”

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

To me this looks like a concerted effort to occupy resources. They really need to be paying attention.

What is there in Boston to be robbed, attacked, etc.?
edit on 9/13/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This tweet from DJT was curious to me. Dash suggested "solar" something or another I assumed based on "sun."

Connection? Interesting none the less.

L
edit on 13-9-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Welcome to replicate/cross check the decodes using any of the recent updates I've posted of "Unanswered Q!"

Yes... very clear compared to a lot I've done. It suggests I should do more decodes on some of the earlier posts.

I think the "First hand knowledge" is intriguing as the key to that decode was the "P_pers" line which is POTUS... therefore implies his knowledge may be from his Uncles Tesla papers?

edit on 13-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

edit on 13-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tesla is an interesting thing. I've got suspicions that they've had this up and running for years.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Does that map depict the Marrimack Valley, north of Boston?
Fire dept says gas pressure was too high.
www.ajc.com...

edit on 9/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
At the end of the last drop yesterday, Q posted this.

"PANIC IN DC" statements start a FIRE?
Twelve moves ahead.
Suicide watch.
Q

Relate to Boston ?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sabre,

Herewith the DECODEs I found on you second post, #155 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Green Stringer Con't
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
15 Nov 2017 - 12:38:48 AM
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.
Q

TIMESDELTA2ACRONYM method
a) CMS = Compact Muon Solenoid:

The CMS detector uses a huge solenoid magnet to bend the paths of particles from collisions in the LHC The Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) is a general-purpose detector at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).

Could this be suggesting someone is using one VVVV large magnet to focus solar flares to change weather?

b) CDJ = Clinton Daily Journal (I sh*t you not... click on the "Acronym Attic" link from the CDJ link!!)

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA method using:
a) "q" gives I ...(Large missile? As it's a capital I)
b) "Q" gives 1_ 1

(COVFEFE method doe not apply as zero hours in timestamp gives zero columns in magic square!)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

The closest correlation to yesterday's message seems to be in prior Q messages. For instance:

Message #381
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03c2f4 No.127154

Dec 19 2017 18:00:02 (EST)
We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I see the observatories as VERY interesting. What do observatories do? Well they watch the heavens. Recall a few weeks ago Q telling us about national asset after national asset (CORONA & BIG BIRD) being shut down. What can confirm or deny that especially if the method used to shut them down was, shall we say "with extreme prejudice". ASAT warfare is something that by gentlemen's agreement none of the major world players engage in. Now throw into the mix the VERY mysterious X-37. What the hell is it doing up there? But who got to see and record it all? The observatories, makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

There are powerful observatories all over the planet. Any word on similar shut-downs elsewhere? Could just be something stationary in low orbit over the U.S.? I did see an ATS thread yesterday referencing a "snake creature" hovering over America.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you have any idea which forum that thread was in?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: fiverx313

I don't believe you.

Show me examples within the content of the Q theads where you have once expressed a genuine interest in how and why posters have arrived at their conclusions. The only posts I ever see from you deride anyone and everyone who has a belief in what Q represents.

There is a difference between believing Q is who they say they are versus believing in what Q is doing REGARDLESS of who they say they are. Right?

If you truly have a "top interest" in the "how" and "why" people believe things then let's have that conversation about "Q". Prove you have this interest.

feel free to go through my posting history and come to your own conclusions, because i don't owe you anything. however, i believe that there are at least a few posters in this thread who are positive on Q and have acknowledged that i am not always a derisive a-hole.

edit on 13-9-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Also, no one took my Solaren post seriously.

Solaren, Inc. is a Southern California startup corporation created to utilize solar energy for terrestrial electricity usage. In 2009, the company had a contract under negotiation with Pacific Gas and Electric Company of California to deliver 200 megawatts of power for at least 15 years, starting in 2016. The cost of the contracted activities has been reported as "slightly more" than California's projected energy cost in 2016 of 12.9 cents per kilowatt hour. As of 2014, the planned delivery date has been moved back to the end of the decade.

Solaren plans to provide this electrical power to PG&E's customers from solar panels mounted on satellites placed in Earth's orbit. The satellite would convert this energy into radio waves and send it to a receiving station in Fresno County, California. The plan is to provide 200 megawatts of continuous power, estimated as the average usage of 150,000 homes.

en.wikipedia.org...

If successful, this project would be the first implementation of space-based solar power (SBSP). The concept was first dreamed up in 1941 by science fiction author Isaac Asimov in his short story "Reason", and was later described scientifically by Peter Glaser in 1968.

Okay, I got stuck on the last sentence of the document.

"space based power system and method of altering weather using space born energy".

I was going thru the ATS thread on New Mexico observatory and ran across a post saying the NM solar observatory had partnered with ??? to use solar energy and the atomosphere to modify weather. I skipped thru 50+ pages so can't find it now)

That got me to looking for info on hurricane Florence because I recall a report last week about it's weird behavior.

From the weather channel

Late last week Florence was in a spot that's typically far enough north for a hurricane to curve out to sea and not impact the United States. In fact, no tropical storm or hurricane in recorded history has passed within 100 miles of Florence's location last Friday and still made a United States landfall.

Photo of track from the above link

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I tried to find a pic of Sept 6 and how close it was after the trajectory change but I am not so good a researcher.

Anyway, I have been suspicious of weather events, esp after last falls northern cali fires and hurricane Harvey's behavior in Tx. Now the first recorded hurricane to do this.

Apologize if this is too far off topic. Lots of interesting stuff today.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: fiverx313

You're unbelievably gullible. Truly you are.

same to you?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

i find there's a lag with starring, sometimes.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that Nasa uses proprietary image software and it may encode into a file type that you are unfamiliar with

Haha. That's an understatement. I'm unfamiliar with all file types where raw files are concerned.

It might be encoded, but the readme file makes it sound pretty straight forward. I sort of understand how it is supposed to be processed. And I'm pretty sure it's just a grayscale image laid out in a grid. Each hex value should be in order and correspond to a certain level of grayscale as a single pixel at a scanning density (?) of 25-microns. Of note...

From the Readme File

These data are presented in raw (byte-stream, 8-bit, no header) image
format. No digital processing enhancements (such as filtering) have
been applied.

The image array dimensions for each raw film strip file are:

970 samples x 16550 lines.

The scanned 25-micron multi-strip template data were then ported to a Linux system running USGS in-house Integrated Software for Imagers and Spectrometers (ISIS, v.2). In ISIS, the data were converted to raw single-band 'cube' files and processed to extract individual data strips for each Lunar Orbiter subframe.

OOOO, collaberation with ISIS. This might take more digging than I thought. I put my success rate at about 2%

I'm pretty sure that photoshop is able to process a headerless RAW file, and was under the impression that you were also able to enter the grid size as well. Any photoshop pro's out there want to chime in.

Sab,

Here is a link to my original post on this

The link to the index of direcotories is still good

The file you are looking for is lo5r1f129s443. The original link was to the hi res version which can be found in the high_res directory at the link above, and I believe there is also a Low_res version.

ETA: It looks like found the ISIS Software used by the USGS to process the pictures Here. Check out the background image on the site. Is that ISIS??

edit on 13-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldn't want to speculate on that. I will be very careful with my answer here. There are many watching the discussions here and no way do I want to help feed the "nut case" rhetoric that's already out there. The engineer in me always says stick to what you know and can prove with science. Not saying there's not a lot of compelling evidence out there, you have to be able to prove it. Arguments can be made on both sides of aisle so no not dismissing it out of hand.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join