It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large dome shaped object found on bottom of seabed in Bermuda Triangle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The host of Discovery channel's docuseries " Coopers Treasures", Darrell Miklos, has announced the discovery of a large anomolous object on the seabed of the Bermuda Triangle.

The object is described as a large dome with 15, 300 foot protrusions jutting from its sides, was discovered using a treasure map of potential shipwreck sites made by Astronaut Gordon Cooper, at a dive site described in Coopers notes as an 'unidentified object.'

Covered in thick coral, the object sits on the seabed near the Bahamas under 300 feet of water, deep enough to require the use of special equipment by the dive team to avoid succumbing to oxygen toxicity. The thick growth of coral over the 600-foot (183-meter) wide object suggests that the USO has been on the ocean bottom for thousands of years, possibly up to five millennia according to the dive team's geophysicists; additionally, the strong currents at the site should be preventing the growth of coral to begin with. Strange shapes the size of a house are also found inscribed across the top of the central dome. Scattered around the site are a number of smaller bizarre, coral-encrusted formations that Miklos plans to investigate further.

Miklos talks about it:
He said it was different than anything he has seen that was made by nature.

He talks about the appearance of the object:

He says it almost looks like 5 arms coming out of a steep wall cliff each one the size of a gun on a battleship. He said the formations do not look nature made.

source

Miklos in talking about the object:

"We were doing a scene where I was sitting in a two man submersible," Miklos recounts in an interview with The Daily Mail. "We were out in the Bahamas and we were on an English shipwreck trail, somehow related to Sir Francis Drake. "I was trying to identify shipwreck material based on one of the anomaly readings on Gordon's charts when I noticed something that stuck out, that shocked me. It was a formation unlike anything I've ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that. "It was also something that was completely different from anything that I've seen that was made by nature." Miklos goes on to describe the appearance of the object: "It's almost like there are five arms coming out of a steep wall cliff and each one of these is the size of a gun on a battleship. They're enormous and then there's five over here and five over there, 15 in total. "There's identical formations in three different areas and they don't look nature made, they don't look man made, certainly nothing I've ever seen based on my experience and I have years of experience at doing this, we've identified multiple different types of shipwreck material, this doesn't match or look anything like that."

edit on 21pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There's already a thread on this- I'm waiting for detailed analysis and better video than that.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

now I did check first and only saw something about a pyramid found, and this post was back in 2102 I think. Maybe I missed something?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

my apologies, I missed that, so off with me head! Ooops!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is the youtube director foreign? What gives with the robot voice?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: Jefferton

my apologies, I missed that, so off with me head! Ooops!

I only knew it because I commented in the thread. So easy to miss with that search!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this.

What I want is radar and lidar imaging.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Here's my detailed analysis.

#1 It's in the middle of shipwreck alley. I guarantee there's like two dozen shipwrecks within a few city blocks of the location. The onus to prove this isn't a typical wreck is high, the odds are against it.
#2 They've been close enough to touch it. Which to me, means they've been close enough to hack saw it, torch it, etc...
Why haven't they just busted a piece of this thing off, and taken it up for us to see it?
#3 Big spooky out of context images.
Yeah, ok. Buzzfeed would have done just as well.
#4 Gordon Cooper's name has to be plastered all over this, to get people interested, or maybe it's the other way around. Ancient alien space craft, has to be plastered all over Gordon Cooper's name to get people interested.

So far, I'm upset. This is obviously Discovery Channel viewer bait. I expect better from the tv channel that brought me Steve Irwin.

Regular tv has to stoop as low as online click bait now, until they conclusively prove to me, that this isn't a typical find...

Press (x) to doubt.

x
x
x
... etc

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

ATS isn't even around in 2102. Just visited. Nope. (If some 2102 ATS user sees this post, I was pulling your leg mate, and I'm long dead. Haha, can't call me out if I'm dead. I win.)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hearing "27 semicolon" over and over in a robot voice is funny to me.

It would be interesting times if this is real though.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

#1 It's in the middle of shipwreck alley. I guarantee there's like two dozen shipwrecks within a few city blocks of the location. The onus to prove this isn't a typical wreck is high, the odds are against it.
#2 They've been close enough to touch it. Which to me, means they've been close enough to hack saw it, torch it, etc...
Why haven't they just busted a piece of this thing off, and taken it up for us to see it?
#3 Big spooky out of context images.

Press (x) to doubt.

x
x
x
... etc

Especially #2. They're just drawing this out for a longer series and ratings

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I figure often the robot voice is used when the audio is so silly that most humans couldn't read it without cracking up or at least betraying incredulity in the tone of their voice.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I figure often the robot voice is used when the audio is so silly that most humans couldn't read it without cracking up or at least betraying incredulity in the tone of their voice.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Or swim right up to it, carve off some coral and growth, and then, take some nice, lit up DETAILED pictures of what's underneath. A 1 foot x 1 foot section cannot be all that hard to uncover, especially if ya got tools because you're a shipwreck recovery business.
edit on 21-8-2018 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

They found Gamera hibernating.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That speech synthesizer sounds like a sound card I was using back in the early 1990's. Did the YouTube presenters even listen to it before the published their video?

-dex

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Probably one of our underwater sub bases like the one off the east coast of Florida. I would imagine it has something to do with the US Navy as much as the subs should have explored that area I would think.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Have you travelled through time? You said BACK IN 2102

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I wish! Oops.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join