It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBD Oil Fixed Chronic Back Pain and Neurological Issues in Hours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am really interested in this subject I found a site that sells it can anyone tell me how you use this oil? Has anyone bought from CBDPure or maybe you can suggest somewhere reliable to purchase it.
They have different dosages 100 300 600 and a soft gel form 750.
I have arthritis in my knees and pain in my lower back and I have returned to work in May and definitely need some relief
what should I start at ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite
Start low. I take about 3, 4, 5 drops under my tongue. Leave it there for a few minutes then swallow it. I only take it when I get into bed at night and it really helps me with the pain. Before I would wake 5 or 6 times in the night with pain in my lower spine but now I wake maybe 1 or 2 times and that's to use the toilet.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Some spots to look:

www.yharvest.com Look for the Coconut/CBD Oil combo for some lotion "It puts the lotion onnnnn...."

www.cbdfx.com Check for the legality. This is LEGAL in ALL 50 States.

•Note• The drops taste like that resin You get when You don't clean Your tube. Stronger than bong water. Yuck!

Luckily the 'Pineapple' vape balances it out and "YES" You can even vape YourSelf tight.. Win/Win and BigPharma™ can piss up a rope.

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples

DoD will pump our vets with Opioids and Poisons to no avail and ban this natural option.

And docs wont prescribe Opioids long term anymore.
They give them just long enough to create an addict and then cut them off.
People then turn to street Opioids.

And I have never seen an OD on a pot gummy, nor someone made homeless and criminal due to pot gummies.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That is great to read.. You might remind Him about 'Kratom' "Maeng Da". The 'Silver' seems to work the best and You'd want to avoid the Kratom from the Philippines.

This is also very beneficial for PTSD besides keeping the 'Opiate Jones' at bay.

You know it works because the DEA™ wanted to lump it in with 'marihuana' after BigPHarma™ henchmen in the Lobbying Groups started throwing $$$..

Did You notice that the FDA™ only started halting the opiates AFTER BigPHarma™ was able to bring to market a medication for Opiate Induced Constipation? You KNOW it is an actual thing because it goes by just initials..

Phil: "Geez Frank, You look horrible, like death warmed over..."

Frank: "Thanks for noticing Phil, I have OIC™..."

Phil: " I know MVP and PITA, but what is OIC™?..." (Phil peers in w/a look of concern on His face...)

Frank: "It means I'm eating way too many Vicodin™, sure My blister healed 3 months ago but come on.. Oh and I eat 3 or 4 at a time, when I should only take them when in actual pain and ONLY 1 every 6 hours... But in lieu of Me changing My habits, I now take #eeaz™ and only have had 3 mis-fires and none of the bleeding often associated with OIC™..."

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Fellow Broken down cop here and also a STRONG advocate for Cannabis.

Cannabis has kept My opiate dosage the same for 14 years. My injuries can't be operated on YET, so until then I do what I have to do. Exercise; Meditation; Yoga and make sure You stay hydrated. I use a Coconut/CBD oil and slather it on every day. Head, eyes, mouth, ears, nose, arms anywhere that may be exposed to Sol.

I do SunGazing the last hour of daylight to help with the Pineal Gland...

There is a strain for every pain.

* See * Endo-Cannabinoid System This will explain the reason(s) CBD oil works. As noted it is also great for dogs.

•Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Action Partnership

Glad to see a fellow warrior poet... I grew up around MJ as my parents were hippies, but when I joined you couldn't get caught with even a High Times magazine or you'd get dishonorably discharged! Been blessed with a great career but at a price about the neck, chest, head, and back... I've gotten into meditation and much more, always been a mystic. You'd like Manly P. Hall, check him out on YouTube, he's dead and gone now, but he was an amazing intellect as a comparative religionist. Now that I'm retired I can go Gypsy all the way in our RV!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Generally speaking, from what I have read about finding quality CBD products, you want to look for organic, virgin, cold pressed, full spectrum, and CO2 extraction. Full spectrum means that the product is made from the whole plant, as opposed to isolating the CBD. The full spectrum form allows the CBDs to work in synergy with the other plant cannabinoids and terpenes.

I looked at the CBDPure website, and it looks like good quality from what I know. It seems a little pricey though. Living Green brand offers 30-count CBD gummies on Amazon with 20 mg per gummy for about $30, and recommends one before bed. I also found one from Get Well Hemp for 30-count gummies with 10mg per gummy for about $20. The CBDPure website describes its "700" formula as providing a "whopping" 25 mg per dose, so that could probably be considered a higher dose.

You may have to try one and see just how it affects you to really know though.

I hope this helps!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I KNEW the game was rigged when fighting "The Crack War™" when the Urban (read: ethnic; non-affluent; non-voter) was imprisoned in PRISON while those in the subUrbs (read: white; affluent; voter) received PROBATION for using the same drug.

The difference(s)? The Urban 'rocked it up' and made 3x the $$$

The Urban would also NOT retain a private attorney so the 'Plea Bargain' comes into play...

See what the incarceration rate is for those who chose a "Plea Bargain"

The Crack was to get the non-affluent. The "Opioid Crisis" is to separate folks from their $$$

Dr. cuts them off so the now addicted user goes to the street. They get busted.

Court costs + Probation Costs + Rehab costs then

relapse

Court costs + Probation Costs + Rehab Costs then

relapse....

Then when You run out of $$$ is when You finally get to Prison. Those caught up in the "Crack War™" are just now getting out of Prison after doing their 25 year bits....

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Awesome!
Curious about your diagnosis of what causes your waist down pain. Is it the stenosis? Does sudden cold water on your skin cause pain?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
Awesome!
Curious about your diagnosis of what causes your waist down pain. Is it the stenosis? Does sudden cold water on your skin cause pain?

They can't tell me what's up with my lower back, disc tears, arthritis, neuro....every doctor says something different. The only doctor able to at least given some relief was a pain management doctor. He did the radio frequency Ablations and it helped, but after the third time, the nerves grow back with a vengance. First time lasted about 8 months, second about 6, third about 4... I carried the M-60 for years, doorkicking, jumps, and combat has taken it's toll. The VA didn't want to touch the Burn Pits issue or the Gulf War syndrome, even though it's been proven the experimental Anthrax they gave me, when I kicked the Iraq War off, causes all of the symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome. Whatever I'm at 100% rating so really can't complain.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That's great it worked for you, cbd is a powerful anti inflammatory. I hope it gives you continued relief...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Used alone, CBD is a mild anti-inflammatory, far less effective than even simple Ibuprofen like Advil. It is much more effective in its natural form in combination with the other various cannabinoids found in the whole plant. There is what is known as an "entourage" or "ensemble" effect.

It doesn't work miracles, as much as people like to believe it does. It's just another option. There are anecdotal reports of it raising liver enzyme numbers, which is a definite contraindication.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I tried pure CBD oil for pain and it didn't do much at all. Gotta be careful whom you buy from and read what the dose is. I noticed that CBD oil works best for me if it has a tiny 5% or so of THC. After going to the local distributor near me they all agree that many people whom buy their products the THC factored in helps. To properly take the dose it's about half a dropper full under the tongue and hold it there for a couple minutes so it is picked up by the blood stream.

Before I had no pain relief at all till recently I got to visit a pain management doctor. I do have some hydrocodone and need them. I begged my family doctor not to take me off it. Since all the new regulations came into play it's easier for them to just deny and throw their patients under the bus than to comply to all the new regulations. Don't be so quickly to judge opioids and people whom are prescribed it. It is safe long term if taken as directed. Opium has been around hundreds and even thousands of years just like marijuana has. It's the best pain relief we have available to deal with severe pain. You might want to ask yourself where would we be without opium? Imagine coming out of surgery and having no morphine. I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone. No one wants to be in pain, NO ONE.

Anyone who is in this predicament have your doctor refer you to a pain management clinic that do give you the meds you need. Topical patches such as lidocaine 5% helps a lot and Diclofenac topical works wonders! There are numerous topical ointments out there that have different percentages in them. In fact CBD oils can be topical as well. I plan on buying a glassware lab to make my own hemp oils. Another thing to look into and highly recommend if you live in area's where Mary Jane is outlawed... Look into wild lettuce. I have some dried up for emergency uses. I plan on making a oil from it, but sometimes smoke it if nothing else is available. At a time I gone for 2 months without any pain relief and had to use some. I got like no sleep at night being in excruciating pain. Wild lettuce is probably the most powerful pain reliever you can find legally growing in your backyard. Take about 3 puffs of that. No side effects other than feeling your pain disappear and no high feeling. It leaves a bad taste, so chew some mint gum that helps. If it's illegal to live a pain free life, then I am guilty.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Huh, so the 100% pain relief I've experienced for over 24 hours now, after 7+ years with dozens of Doctors not being able to touch the pain is just a fluke? Glad I didn't listen to the naysayers...

a reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Some cbd products work some don't. Its not the cbd molecules but those cbd molecules combined with other constituents of the oil that provide therapeutic relief.

Organic hemp oil for example is beneficial due to the natural levels and balance of resins and waxes, vs a hydroponically sourced extract lacking those unquantified natural constituents in the form of esters, waxes, thiols tannins terpinoids, sugars, enzymes, alcohols etc etc etc .

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I tried to find some standard/recommended dosing amounts for CBD products. I found this chart for using CBD oil, which seems to have originated from the Mayo Clinic. I found other articles that linked to the Mayo Clinic for dosing specifics, but the page has apparently been changed. Anyway, this is what I have found:

CBD Dosages
Mayo Clinic suggests CBD dosages on scientific research, publications, traditional use, or expert opinion. Cannabinoid dosages and duration of treatment depend largely on the disease.

How Much CBD Oil Should I Take?
~To increase appetite in cancer patients: 2.5 milligrams of THC by mouth with or without 1 mg of CBD for six weeks
~To treat chronic pain: 2.5-20 mg CBD by mouth for an average of 25 days.
~To treat epilepsy: 200-300 mg of CBD by mouth daily.
~To treat movement problems associated with Huntington's disease: 10 mg per kilogram of CBD by mouth daily for six weeks.
~To treat sleep disorders: 40-160 mg CBD by mouth.
~To treat multiple sclerosis symptoms: Cannabis plant extracts containing 2.5-120 milligrams of a THC-CBD combination by mouth daily for 2-15 weeks. A mouth spray might contain 2.7 milligrams of THC and 2.5 milligrams of CBD at doses of 2.5-120 milligram for up to eight weeks. Patients typically use eight sprays within any three hours, with a maximum of 48 sprays in any 24-hour period.
~To treat schizophrenia: 40-1,280 mg CBD by mouth daily.
~To treat glaucoma: a single CBD dose of 20-40 mg under the tongue. Doses greater than 40 mg may actually increase eye pressure.

According to CannLabs, the nation’s top full-service testing lab for cannabis products, there is no established lethal CBD dose. Consumers should read product inserts carefully to ensure they are taking the right amount of CBD, and talk to the prescribing physician about any questions or concerns.

Source: CBD Oil Dosage – General Advice to Assess How Much CBD to Take

For the gummies that some of us were discussing, I cannot find anything close to "official." But it would seem that 10 mg per gummy is a low dose, 15 mg a moderate dose, 20 mg a high dose, and 25 mg a "whopper" dose. Most producers recommend one or two per day. I've read many anecdotal reports that one at night before bed is plenty.

I have read repeatedly that the "proper dose" will vary by individual -- dependent on their weight, metabolism, condition, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You work for a distributor? I own a CBD E-Liquid business. May I pm you?

CBD works great for pets as well!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You work for a distributor? I own a CBD E-Liquid business. May I pm you?

CBD works great for pets as well!

Sure....and I give it to my dog too.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples

originally posted by: prevenge
Awesome!

They can't tell me what's up with my lower back, disc tears, arthritis, neuro....every doctor says something different. The only doctor able to at least given some relief was a pain management doctor. He did the radio frequency Ablations and it helped, but after the third time, the nerves grow back with a vengance. First time lasted about 8 months, second about 6, third about 4... I carried the M-60 for years, doorkicking, jumps, and combat has taken it's toll. The VA didn't want to touch the Burn Pits issue or the Gulf War syndrome, even though it's been proven the experimental Anthrax they gave me, when I kicked the Iraq War off, causes all of the symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome. Whatever I'm at 100% rating so really can't complain.

Did you ever try magnesium shots? They work very well too. Have talked to docs a lot about that versus cortisone.....

Had a bad motorcycle accident years ago and was getting cortisone shots for a while until another doc said to do magnesium....world of difference and no tolerance build up.

CBD takes care of it 95% of the time for me now. Every 8 months or so I get a bad neck tweak and take 4 or 5 magnesium shots and good as new.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I use CBD oil for osteoarthritis in my back. It’s AMAZING and takes away the pain better than anything I’ve used before. I don’t want to overly spam the group so pm me and I’ll direct you to the oil and Pain Balm that I use. I use the 750mg, but they have up to 1500mg. Zero THC too.

I’m really thankful for CBD and can’t imagine having to get back on mind numbing opioids or stomach/heart/liver damaging alternatives. 🙏🏻

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join