It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBD Oil Fixed Chronic Back Pain and Neurological Issues in Hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

CBD Oil Fixed Chronic Back Pain

Fixed or numb it?

I have heard on different boards that people have experienced positive results with it for pain management.

I don't do any drugs and try to stay away even from prescribed and over the counter medicine, but No doubt keeping any MJ product illegal is the work of corrupted politicians.

I'm 100% pain free, but the root causes of the issue are still present. One thing I've learned is if you can break the pain/inflammatory cycle your body WILL heal itself. Another simple bit of relief, prior to this CBD experiment, is breaking the Uric Acid cycle with Baking Soda...which has helped significantly! After having Shoulder Surgeries on both sides, the scopes showed orangish brown Uric Acid deposits all over the joints. The Ortho Doc said "I'm speaking Heresy here, but Baking Soda will get rid of your Arthritis over time and immediately halt Cancer." He said it's all about Balance and PH is part of that. Then he winked and we parted ways.
edit on 14-8-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Spelling Fix

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I smell snake oil.

Then do some research. CBDs are amazing. Our bodies' immune systems literally NEED cannabinoids -- like CBD -- to function.

ETA: And for what it's worth, genuine snake oil does in fact have medicinal properties:

Snake Oil Salesmen Were on to Something

edit on 14-8-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Its only £18 here so that is not much expense if it works.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: pointessa

I have also experienced the benefits MJ can give to severe back pain. I am one of those that get a weird effect from the psychotropic element of marijuana. Has anyone used the oil that doesn't have the mind altering effects? Is it as effective?

CBD oil is not THC, it is not supposed to have a psychotropic effect.

IMHO you are correct.

They are very different attributes of the plants life cycle and with a 100% certainty they have different impacts.....CBDs are present throughout the plants life cycle and THC is predominantly a byproduct of flowering or the later phases of the plants life cycle.The availability of each compound can be managed and tailored in different ways.THC is sympatheticlly supported by those seeking to combust and the plant is encouraged to produce this compound.Those seeking to not combust the plant sometimes look for a balance between the 2 compounds or simply utilise it before the THC is produced prodigously by the mature plant late in its life.

Great information, thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Well, is there a difference?

yes there is a big difference between a cure and on going treatment.

However, it wasn't intended to knock the importance of pain management but rather get clarification.

but the law says "Not you druggie!" and arrests you if your card expires.

Like I said

I don't do any drugs and try to stay away even from prescribed and over the counter medicine, but No doubt keeping any MJ product illegal is the work of corrupted politicians.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

That's really wonderful -- I'm so happy you found it!

I used CBD oil for my old black lab when his arthritis got too bad. That boy would spit out any meds I tried to give him except aspirin. Even if I put it in peanut butter, he managed to get the peanut butter and spit out the pills! But he loved his cbd oil and peanut butter sandwiches. It didn't bring him relief as quickly as you, but within a few days he was bouncing around and playing with the younger dogs again. It was truly a joy to behold.

After doing some research on CBDs and learning of its many many healing uses, it's become a go-to for me. When I'm looking for natural remedies for some ailment, I check CBD first.

I just ordered some CBD gummies for a friend dealing with alcoholism. CBDs can heal the damage caused by alcohol to the "reward center" of the brain. It can also alleviate alcohol withdrawal symptoms. I'm hoping it works like a charm for him too.

Enjoy your newfound pain-free living!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Fellow Broken down cop here and also a STRONG advocate for Cannabis.

Cannabis has kept My opiate dosage the same for 14 years. My injuries can't be operated on YET, so until then I do what I have to do. Exercise; Meditation; Yoga and make sure You stay hydrated. I use a Coconut/CBD oil and slather it on every day. Head, eyes, mouth, ears, nose, arms anywhere that may be exposed to Sol.

I do SunGazing the last hour of daylight to help with the Pineal Gland...

There is a strain for every pain.

* See * Endo-Cannabinoid System This will explain the reason(s) CBD oil works. As noted it is also great for dogs.

•Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Action Partnership

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

That's really wonderful -- I'm so happy you found it!

I used CBD oil for my old black lab when his arthritis got too bad. That boy would spit out any meds I tried to give him except aspirin. Even if I put it in peanut butter, he managed to get the peanut butter and spit out the pills! But he loved his cbd oil and peanut butter sandwiches. It didn't bring him relief as quickly as you, but within a few days he was bouncing around and playing with the younger dogs again. It was truly a joy to behold.

After doing some research on CBDs and learning of its many many healing uses, it's become a go-to for me. When I'm looking for natural remedies for some ailment, I check CBD first.

I just ordered some CBD gummies for a friend dealing with alcoholism. CBDs can heal the damage caused by alcohol to the "reward center" of the brain. It can also alleviate alcohol withdrawal symptoms. I'm hoping it works like a charm for him too.

Enjoy your newfound pain-free living!!!

Very correct....except it isn't the reward center of the brain that is cued by alcohol or MJ or any strong anti-parasitic it is the survival center which is much different and must be managed in different ways.Referring to the reward center seems to me to inadvertently lay part of the dynamic at the feet of the victim who is undereducated or underinformed.

The reward center analogy is very close and that is a powerful dynamic but not as POWERFUL as the survival instinct that entrains the brain and body when anti-parasitics are introduced.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Fellow Broken down cop here and also a STRONG advocate for Cannabis.

Cannabis has kept My opiate dosage the same for 14 years. My injuries can't be operated on YET, so until then I do what I have to do. Exercise; Meditation; Yoga and make sure You stay hydrated. I use a Coconut/CBD oil and slather it on every day. Head, eyes, mouth, ears, nose, arms anywhere that may be exposed to Sol.

I do SunGazing the last hour of daylight to help with the Pineal Gland...

There is a strain for every pain.

* See * Endo-Cannabinoid System This will explain the reason(s) CBD oil works. As noted it is also great for dogs.

•Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Action Partnership

I had to be taken completely out of action due to overwhelming traumatic injuries as well to begin my learning curve in terms of surviving the so-called medical system and its pitfalls....I was lucky because I was screwed over by WCB Canada , once I spent a few years suffering all kinds of non-humanitarian impacts due to WCBs dereliction and negligence....until I learned how the entire system works with Government screwing us by not helping and with Law enforcement screwing us by not being willing to lay charges when charges are supported by direct evidence.....I have even run into ex-cops who were hurt badly on the job and who were fighting the exact same fight I am fighting with WCB Canada who IMHO represent a massive money laundering enterprise for TPTB....…..no one respects the truth until they are hurt and get screwed themselves....no one wants to learn anything new until they face painfull sometimes damaging sometimes fatal medical interventions catalysed and forced upon them by a system every bit as Teflon legally and as crooked and screwed up as WCB is.....our Country and NA are in grave danger because of these few groups who are running these con-jobs upon us all.I was given a gift by WCB Canada when they illegally screwed me over.....I was given TIME TO LEARN AGAIN.....poor hungry sick injured and intentionally screwed over by WCB Canada ...BUT WITH TIME TO LEARN AGAIN.....and with a thing called the internet to help me.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Very correct....except it isn't the reward center of the brain that is cued by alcohol or MJ or any strong anti-parasitic it is the survival center which is much different and must be managed in different ways. Referring to the reward center seems to me to inadvertently lay part of the dynamic at the feet of the victim who is undereducated or underinformed.

The reward center analogy is very close and that is a powerful dynamic but not as POWERFUL as the survival instinct that entrains the brain and body when anti-parasitics are introduced.

I tend to agree with you based upon what I've read. I use that term -- "reward center" -- because it is the accepted clinical term. But I agree with your point. It may seem a fine line, but it's an important distinction. Especially for these purposes. At some point, alcohol affects changes to the brain and body, and consumption of alcohol is no longer a "choice" in the sense that we understand it, but a matter of survival.

This may be just as true in regards to other physical conditions. The body adapts to the conditions it finds itself in, compensating for too much of something or too little of something.

I'm not the person to do it, but I think someone more knowledgeable than me could make a very good case that our bodies are truly cannabinoid deficient. Correcting that state could do miracles for our overall health.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Very correct....except it isn't the reward center of the brain that is cued by alcohol or MJ or any strong anti-parasitic it is the survival center which is much different and must be managed in different ways. Referring to the reward center seems to me to inadvertently lay part of the dynamic at the feet of the victim who is undereducated or underinformed.

I tend to agree with you based upon what I've read. I use that term -- "reward center" -- because it is the accepted clinical term. But I agree with your point. It may seem a fine line, but it's an important distinction. Especially for these purposes. At some point, alcohol affects changes to the brain and body, and consumption of alcohol is no longer a "choice" in the sense that we understand it, but a matter of survival.

This may be just as true in regards to other physical conditions. The body adapts to the conditions it finds itself in, compensating for too much of something or too little of something.

I'm not the person to do it, but I think someone more knowledgeable than me could make a very good case that our bodies are truly cannabinoid deficient. Correcting that state could do miracles for our overall health.

There is an UNAVOIDABLE link between MJs properties and the killing of parasites and the parasitic connection to ALL DISEASES INCLUDING WHAT WE CALL CANCER. Yes our body has receptors specifically designed for MJ and MJ is IMHO the best all round anti-parasitic on the planet.More human beings have been killed by parasites and the bacteria they carry and the viruses the bacteria carry than ANYTHING ELSE IN HUMAN HISTORY...ALL WARS COMBINED DO NOT EVEN BEGIN TO COME CLOSE TO THE BILLIONS KILLED BY PARASITIC CATALYSED ILLNESS.

Kid yourself not...Trump and Friends are breaking the big Pharma lock on this planet....TPTB are now being attacked on all fronts especially fiscally...they are being disenfranchised and dissected piece by piece in an organised well paced manner.

Once the truths that the late and IMHO murdered Hulda Clark told us about are mainstreaem which is happening at lightening speeds right now....big pharma is doomed....the MASSES HAVE BEEN WAITING for a way to break Big Pharmas Cycle of control.....young researchers are now informed BEFORE THEY GET TO POST-SECONDARY SCHOOLING about the truth behind what we call cancer for example....these upcoming generations will not allow this data to be buried again....the gig is up....parasitic infections are the root cause of all diseases and of the devestating terminal impacts of the pleomorphic bacteria carried into our bodies by parasites in certain foods to lay dormant until awoken by chemical cocktails which trigger it to morph into what we call cancer.

edit on 14-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Good to see you, JimNasium

Not to derail the thread, but just wanted to thank you again for the words of wisdom you shared with me for my brother. He's up in Oregon now, so I don't see him much, but he's doing great. He's completely off the opioids and very happily using CBDs to manage his pain, and he's actually working again -- relatively pain free!

He was having trouble getting lemons up there though, so I sent him a crate at Christmas, and he's ordering them for himself now. He says the lemon water is great pickmeup to start the day.

Glad you're doing well too -- keep it up!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Glad you found it, I am not nearly as bad off as you are but I will probably get 20-30% from all my issues adding together when I finally do the paperwork.

I have never done drugs in my life, but I have read enough to understand this stuff helps a lot of people where big pharma's "wonder" drugs fail or kill.

Everything from pain to seizure mitigation allowing some form of quality of life, there is zero reason this stuff should not be 100% legal in every state in the union.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
CBD oil is well known for it's ability to stop pain. It also has a lot more things it can treat. It is not a miracle drug but it has a lot of uses.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have been using CBD oil for a few months now, though I don't use it all day but just at night to help me sleep. It really does help. Here in the UK it's classed as a dietary supplement and at £20 for a very, very small bottle it does not last very long.
I have been toying with the idea of making it myself but getting hold of the makings is hard.
Maybe try and grow my own. But that is the illegal part. That leaves me going to the legal outlet and paying heavy for it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Same here--- I have a 13 year old black lab that has severe allergies to grass, and artritis, and severe storm/fireworks anxiety issues . I have been giving her benadryl for months , with some help with the allergies but not as much as I had hoped.

The subject of CBD came up in a discussion on another group I am a member of in relation to dogs. So many people were having great results I decided to give it a shot.

Less than 24 hours after the first dose it was like I had a new dog --- she was moving around so much better, and I wasn`t having to beg her to eat her food (she ate everything and licked her bowl clean --- it has been years since that has happened).

That first dose was Saturday night, and yesterday I reduced the benadryl to twice a day because she was doing so much better. And she is running around like a racehorse , and the hip joints that stayed warm to the touch are now normal temp.

I am sold !!!

Now to figure out what brand of the "gummies" would be best for me ---- severe back pain and migraines , and our insurance is so bad we might as well not have any so prescription meds are not going to happen. If the CBD works so well on my elderly dog, even if I get a fraction of the relief she has it would be well worth it !

Almost forgot... we had a nasty thunderstorm yesterday and she pretty much just slept through it. A miracle as far as I`m concerned.
edit on 14-8-2018 by dragonlover12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

The subject of CBD came up in a discussion on another group I am a member of in relation to dogs. So many people were having great results I decided to give it a shot.

Less than 24 hours after the first dose it was like I had a new dog --- she was moving around so much better, and I wasn`t having to beg her to eat her food (she ate everything and licked her bowl clean --- it has been years since that has happened).

Your post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing that. I know exactly what you mean. After seeing my boy in so much pain for so long, and then seeing the complete change in him -- he had true joy again! -- was truly a wonder to behold.

An added plus: It's great for the coat too! It was so much easier to brush him out after using the CBD oil for a couple weeks.

Now to figure out what brand of the "gummies" would be best for me ----

I just checked those out. Send me a PM if you'd like a link to the one I chose

edit on 14-8-2018 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: Boadicea

Same here--- I have a 13 year old black lab that has severe allergies to grass, and artritis, and severe storm/fireworks anxiety issues . I have been giving her benadryl for months , with some help with the allergies but not as much as I had hoped.

That first dose was Saturday night, and yesterday I reduced the benadryl to twice a day because she was doing so much better. And she is running around like a racehorse , and the hip joints that stayed warm to the touch are now normal temp.

I am sold !!!

Now to figure out what brand of the "gummies" would be best for me ---- severe back pain and migraines , and our insurance is so bad we might as well not have any so prescription meds are not going to happen. If the CBD works so well on my elderly dog, even if I get a fraction of the relief she has it would be well worth it !

Almost forgot... we had a nasty thunderstorm yesterday and she pretty much just slept through it. A miracle as far as I`m concerned.

There is another upside besides your pets health and happiness…. YOUR OWN longevity....well over a decade ago I lost a younger friend to a heart condition that was dog transferred heart damaging parasite driven....he had his dogs living with him for most of his life used to kiss them and let them lick his face they slept on his bed and ate off of his plate...he passed away in his late 40s ….. anyone with dogs or pets of any type must learn about the parasites their pets carry and can pass on to them which are terminal in many cases...people need to understand that BOTH their pets and THEY THEMSELVES need to REGULARLY POLICE their NATURAL NORMAL PARASITIC INFECTIONS.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Good to know !
Thank you!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have degenerative scoliosis and arthritis in my lower back and have been taking prescription pain medication and muscle relaxers to combat the pain and spasms that I experience daily. A couple weeks ago my husband brought me home some CBD oil to try with the hopes that it will help enough that I can take less and less of the prescribed meds. So far I haven't noticed too much of a difference in my back, however I have noticed that some of the issues I have due to MS have softened and become less frequent.
I'll give it time. I'd love to be able to say, "I don't need pills, I feel pretty good!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join