It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

interesting how Trump has vouched for Epstein and his relationship with him, and "Q" won't mention it

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to: wanderingconfusion

What in the actual f#%!?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Russia Russia Russia! Just look at all the stuff Russia is doing to America. My God they just won't stop attacking us.

I'm so glad people like Brennan, Clapper, Sen Difi, HRC and all the others discovered what was happening. They are so smart and observant.

GE Engineer Linked to China Stole Power Plant Technology, FBI Says

The man, who worked at GE since 2008, allegedly hid purloined computer files in a photo of a sunset

Xiaoqing Zheng, a U.S. citizen, was hired by GE in 2008 to work in its power division in Schenectady, N.Y., according to an affidavit by a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent filed Wednesday in federal court in Albany, N.Y.

The FBI is conducting a wider inquiry into the suspected theft and use of GE’s trade secrets. Agents searched Mr. Zheng’s house Wednesday and seized his passport, electronic devices and a handbook that explains “the type of resources the government of China will give to individuals or entities who can provide certain technologies,” according to the affidavit.

link

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
So Alex Jones and ATS had a baby and named it Q-Tip...

This thread is quite the feat.

I am simply amazed at the amount of content here.

My oh my. The assumptions are as good as the facts.... Alex? I thought it was Jim Acosta lol lol

I am simply amazed at the amount of content here.
Just for you

link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Sounds like he was using that software that Q talked about recently. Gee, kinda makes sense why he was talking about that now, huh? Future proves past?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: dashen

I'll plead ignorance and admit that I haven't read all the threads, but do you have any idea if Q has addressed Trump's fondness for Epstein? I'd appreciate if you don't use the he was banned from Mara Lago fallacy.

At least read the previous thread so we don't have to go over the same drivel.

Trump has been at this a long time. He was the insider collecting intel ... sort of like Bond, James Bond.

Of course he would have said, Trump, Donald Trump.

See it works well. Friend, I think not. He has waited a long time for this.

P

Trump is sorta like James Bond ??
You have got to be kidding !

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

interesting how Trump has vouched for Epstein and his relationship with him, and "Q" won't mention it

My understanding of Trumps relationship with Epstein is that Epstein was caught recruiting girls from Trump property.

Also that Trump ended his association with Epstein (not much to begin with) thereafter.

Trump and Andrew Breitbart were outspoken against that culture on Twitter in 2011-2012 (same timeframe as Gunn fwiw).

As far as Im concerned whatever connection Trump had with that “scene” is either over, or he was covertly against from the start.

Either way his actions have proven that he is very serious about stopping sex crimes in a way previous administrations were not.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
[
edit on 3-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: seeing things that arent there again.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I was referencing the James Bond / Trump comparison. I think it makes the point very well

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, Q said last night that something BIG is about to drop, and, lo and behold, I login today and here is #10 of Dashen's thread!!!! ThankQ and ThankDashen.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: cosmickat

I was actually referencing your entire post, it just captured the picture for some reason.

link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Russia Russia Russia! Just look at all the stuff Russia is doing to America. My God they just won't stop attacking us.

I'm so glad people like Brennan, Clapper, Sen Difi, HRC and all the others discovered what was happening. They are so smart and observant.

The man, who worked at GE since 2008, allegedly hid purloined computer files in a photo of a sunset

link

This was interesting as Q mentioned optics and also a program (picnut ?) to find files/data embedded in pics. Can't recall the drop# (recent). Has anyone been using this program to look into every pic Q posts in a drop? Secret shtuff could be hidden in plain sight
edit on 3-8-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyAnon

My understanding of Trumps relationship with Epstein is that Epstein was caught recruiting girls from Trump property.

Also that Trump ended his association with Epstein (not much to begin with) thereafter.

Trump and Andrew Breitbart were outspoken against that culture on Twitter in 2011-2012 (same timeframe as Gunn fwiw).

As far as Im concerned whatever connection Trump had with that “scene” is either over, or he was covertly against from the start.

Either way his actions have proven that he is very serious about stopping sex crimes in a way previous administrations were not.

Epstein was caught propositioning/acosting a Mar-a-Lago member's young daughter.
The girl's father brought it to the attention of Trump...and Trump immediately tossed Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago.

Epstein also tried to 'recruit' a woman employed at Mar-a-Lago...and she testified that Epstein approached her in exactly the same manner as member's daughter.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

My entire post? Tired garbage....
I said...
"Trump is sorta like James Bond ??
You have got to be kidding !! ?"

So the poster was not kidding..or was kidding ?
Trump really is James Bond...or not ?

I think not

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

In the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism role, Monaco was also President Obama's chief cybersecurity advisor. She drove the policy decision to create the Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center under the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in 2015, to provide integrated all-source analysis of intelligence on foreign cyber threats and incidents affecting U.S. national interests similar to the National Counterterrorism Center on terrorist threats.[37][38][39] She also helped develop the Cybersecurity National Action Plan, which was released in February 2016, to guide the actions the U.S. Government took over the remaining duration of the Obama Administration and to put in place a long-term cybersecurity strategy—both within the federal government and across the country.[40] In July 2016, Monaco gave remarks at the International Conference on Cyber Security, outlining the Obama Administration's cyber policy and announcing its new directive laying out how the federal government responds to significant cyber incidents.[41]

Well.

According to all the massive Russia Russia Russia infiltration she was VERY bad at her job, just as a start.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

[url=https://universalbri.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/the-intelligence-analyst/]https://universalbri.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/the-intelligence-analyst/[/ url]
edit on 8/3/18 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that that was a prerequisite to being on the Q team.

Trump also vouched for Pizza Hut Stuffed crust pizza, which clogs the arteries of hundreds of thousands of peeps every year.

Q has not mentioned this stuffed-crust mass-murder, either.

I still like Q.

And it's Friday.

Be well, citizen.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join