It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Is this old news? I had never heard of this before. Looks like they are trying to get in front of story to do damage control. Could this be the BIG about to drop?

link

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Sen. Feinstein

New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.

Wait, let me get this straight. James Wolfe who was ARRESTED for lying about leaking, was a Diane buddy, and she had a chinese spy as a buddy too? Nothing to see at all, nothing at all, move along people, nothing to see.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyAnon

if the story of Trump barring Epstein from Mar a Lago is true, it occurred in 1999, in 2002 Trump was asked about Epstein and said this

""I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life.""

he also was in his black book. flew on his plane at least once, and dined at his house. also said this about Trump

"Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.
"

so, again, if the "barred from Mar a Lago" story is true, Trump vouched for him after

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I have pixelknot. I tried to use Q's pics but it will only allow you to create unless I did something wrong. When it comes to stuff like this I am virtually clueless.

Maybe Rel would know how to do this?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
TIME Magazine... DASHEN should be on your list of top 25 Influential people on the Internet!!
Great work Man, Great work!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyAnon

originally posted by: queenofswords
Well, Q said last night that something BIG is about to drop, and, lo and behold, I login today and here is #10 of Dashen's thread!!!! ThankQ and ThankDashen.

This thread already has a spooky feel...

The same feeling as the first few.

Very (V)IPs

Stay safe and Godspeed everyone!!!

All for a larp. missing the old days sometimes

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep that about sums it up! And as always - like you say - nothing to see here. We have bigger fish to fry. Those pesky Ruskies.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
So, apparently the guy who murdered Bush's doctor was just suicided. I mean... suicide.

Suspect in doctor's murder committed suicide in southwest Houston

I could have sworn they just identified and arrested him the other day? Maybe skimming headlines shouldn't be something I do.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Sounds like a covert way of throwing a dude under the bus for trafficking in young women.

You yourself seem to point to it as a link to such activities.

Also that bologna from Epstein is a legal nonstarter. If anything it points to some level of animosity between the two.

Over what seems obvious, however I must admit to reading tea leaves to some extent.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No, I point to it as Trump vouching for Epstein...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I don't have the software, but reading, it seems you need a password to 'unlock' any messages

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

No, I point to it as Trump vouching for Epstein...

When you can show evidence of Trump flying on the Lolita Express with Bill and Hillary, maybe Ill start to consider you "Point". Until then.......

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Why does it have to be with them? No one is denying the fact that they had a Relationship with Epstein, but, the fact that people seem to disregard Trumps Relationship with him, Eating at his house, vouching for him, flying on his plane (at least once)

none of that has anything to do with the Clintons... Besides Trump being family friends with the Clintons

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Pdf download at twatter link.

Eta. Really mostly fully REDACTED. LOL.
edit on 3 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Who owns the Washington Post?
Amazon?
What ABC agency is heavily tied to Amazon?
www.businessinsider.com...📁
www.bloomberg.com...📁
Q

en.wikipedia.org...
On August 5, 2013, Bezos announced his purchase of The Washington Post for $250 million in cash.[69] To execute the sale, he established Nash Holdings, a limited liability holding company that legally owns the paper.

en.wikipedia.org...
Crazy thing about WAPO, the publisher is Republican. He's also
Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Ronald Reagan foundation.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I have pixelknot. I tried to use Q's pics but it will only allow you to create unless I did something wrong. When it comes to stuff like this I am virtually clueless.

Maybe Rel would know how to do this?

YES...that is the program & mention of it is in Q drop# 1715 made on July 26

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Seems like NthOther's post might be overlooked. Re-posted because it looks interesting:
Q
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE IMPETUOUSLY PLAYFUL DEITY KNOWN AS Q

Anyone who knows me knows I enjoy playing games.
But what most don’t know is – I don’t play games to win them.
I play them for the entertainment.

edit on 3-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I found this last night but was too sleepy to post.

I don't know if this picture has been photoshopped but supposedly the pic was on the net and then taken down.

When I saw this my first thought was those Iridium satellites. I think I remember someone posting that the Rods of God are real. I know that DEW'Sare real.

Anyway if this pic is real the implications are mortifying. It would make perfect sense that since CA is basically bankrupt that they would do something like this to get massive amounts of funding.

link

I think this is another reference to the space force being needed. It makes sense why Q would say treason is only 1/10 of what these people are capable of.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: dashen

I'll plead ignorance and admit that I haven't read all the threads, but do you have any idea if Q has addressed Trump's fondness for Epstein? I'd appreciate if you don't use the he was banned from Mara Lago fallacy.

At least read the previous thread so we don't have to go over the same drivel.

Trump has been at this a long time. He was the insider collecting intel ... sort of like Bond, James Bond.

Of course he would have said, Trump, Donald Trump.

See it works well. Friend, I think not. He has waited a long time for this.

P

Trump is sorta like James Bond ??
You have got to be kidding !

Best post this Q thread will ever have

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It wouldn't let me download anything only create. But again I am clueless how it works. I may try to look at again.

I wish Rel was here so he could tell me how to work it if that is possible.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

When you click on your twitter link, it says "Sorry, that page does not exist".

So, she followed Clapper to CNN, I guess. How conveeeenient for the "domestic propaganda ARM of the Dem Party", aka CNN. How anybody can watch CNN and believe anything coming out of their pieholes is amazing to me.

In 2017, Monaco became a senior national security analyst for CNN.[1]

edit on 3-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join