It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can see an actor remembering something not factual.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Pearj
Have you ever sent in your DNA to one of those private (23andMe/Ancestry.com, etc.) companies, or not?

No.

I refuse to send my DNA to anyone that isn't already swapping fluids with me.

In all seriousness though - no, I wouldn't send anything to those people because there's no way to tell what the future will bring with regard to DNA, and my rights over my genetic makeup.

..but why do you ask?

How does DNA tie in for you - what's the possible DNA connection?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The only reason I know the name Stouffer's, is for stove top stuffing. I'm not familiar with their frozen foods. Given all of the info in this thread, there is no valid reason so many would have entangled the Stouffer's brand with stuffing. There must be a reason for this. It's not quite the same as a misquoted or misremembered line or logo. I suggest putting the ME theory aside for a moment and perhaps we can figure out why Stouffer's got mixed up with stuffing, because I certainly (only) know Stouffer's for stuffing.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I'm not buying this. I'm not endorsing ME, but if Stouffer's never made stuffing, why would many people inject their name into the product? By that logic we should be seeing a variety of things. How about some Spec's Stove Top Stuffing?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is why we call it a Mandela effect..

If people want to say Stouffer's never existed it is because of this thing called the Mandela effect..

I have owned Ford trucks my whole life and I am 57,

I have no memory of the F having a curly pig tail in it but it does now....

So in my humble opinion, I believe it is a real phenomenon....
edit on 22-7-2018 by baddmove because: added an F in stouffers

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

When will the government be rounding up these Mandela effected people. Their instability may well be a threat to our universe or time.

Sieg Heil!

Wild Wild Country

They're too different.. What we're scared of is the unknown.

..because "rounding people up" always works out..

Round us up, and I'll be the first to offer to lead the Revolution - and I'll force my right to be different from you.

Do you even America?

edit on 22-7-2018 by Pearj because: unless we remember, history will repeat itself.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing never existed. In this timeline!

It only exists in some people's fragmented memories.

You can't possibly prove it, so just accept that your memories are inaccurate, faulty and unreliable, move on and don't look back.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing never existed. In this timeline!

It only exists in some people's fragmented memories.

You can't possibly prove it, so just accept that your memories are inaccurate, faulty and unreliable, move on and don't look back.

Never.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I have noticed a lack of critical thinking on the opposite side of the ME issue as well. Many times the same basic points have to be restated, again and again. It's not a simple case of mis-remembering because our memories on this stuff can be quite vivid and span many years of multiple situations (as well as visual and audio memories,) a chain of memories linked to this one. And because we all remember the same exact specific differences. No one here is arguing that it used to be Nestle or some other company. We specifically remember Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing.

When it comes to their frozen foods, I never even realized they had frozen foods until recent years. I only ever knew them for their stuffing. Most likely they sold other non-frozen food products too, but now that they never sold stuffing any other related products are probably erased from time and space as well.

The product was never called Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing. It was called Stove Top Stuffing. It was made by Stouffers, not Kraft. But to me it goes because it sounds right: Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing. It has a little ring to it.

Humans are not so terrible at memory in all ways. In some ways, yes. In other ways, we are amazing. Native Americans recorded their history verbally for thousands of years and lately we have been realizing that some of their claims which differed from our written history version were actually correct. The pen can be used to rewrite history while the mouth can speak the truth. Example:

Most K-12 textbooks gloss over or ignore some of the more tragic aspects of Native American history, according to research from Penn State Altoona professor Sarah Shear. Shear, who studies how state curriculum standards and textbooks explain Native American history, most recently found that textbooks do a poor job covering indigenous education policies and Native American boarding schools. Shear looked at eight recently published K-12 textbooks to reach her conclusion.

She found that the textbooks presented "Indigenous Education and the creation of boarding schools as a peaceful end to conflicts between Indigenous nations and the U.S. government." In truth, children were put in Native American boarding schools after being forcibly removed from their homes and family. These schools -- which were hotbeds for disease, abuse and neglect -- sought to rid Native children of their cultural connections.
www.huffingtonpost.ca...

In reality, memory can be fallible but is no more or less trustworthy than what is written. My point being that the anti-ME attitude of anything relying on memory automatically having no legs to stand on is incorrect thinking. Hell, witness testimony would never be admissible in court if memory was so fundamentally untrustworthy. Education would be useless. Try another argument.

Even modern physics believes in alternate universes, as Stephen Hawking did. So it is not outside the realm of what modern, civilived society would deem possible. So, the Mandela Effect fits with science and it makes a strong case. If you are capable of removing the ‘this automatically has to be wrong’ mindset and view it from a calm, open minded perspective to be intellectually honest, it is very, very possible.
edit on 22-7-2018 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Yes! I remember I was eating Stoufers Stove Top Stuffing the first time I watched the first Harry Potter movie, burnt my mouth on the Stuffing just as Gandalf told Han that the Romulans had captured Harry's pet monkey.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Stouffer's was bought by Nestle, Nestle bought Kraft, Kraft re-branded their stuffing line.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Alternate universes may exist but moving between them may be something that is not possible.

I wonder why these effects are such minor variations. Why not something major. I suppose the idea is that this timeline migration has just begun.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

What if the timeline shifted, and virtually everything has changed, including your memories, except for some people there are inexplicable fragments of memories remaining from the original unchanged reality? Like stouffers stove top stuffing, or berenstein bears etc...

Maybe there really were Romulans in Harry Potter too...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Who needs to prove it to you? Answer, no one.

No one gives a shot what you believe. We are discussing it amongst ourselves to try and get an answer as to how and why it is happening.

Shut up with faulty memory, it's not even close to being explained away with faulty memory and it's getting worse with more and more things affected.

Personally I think it's an effect of space time being stretched and time speeding up.

I think that maybe the expansion of the universe is stretching space time and the thinning of space time cause bleed over of the memories of our other selves in those universes.

It's the most encompassing explanation I've been able to come up with.

Jaden
edit on 22-7-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'll say what I always do in these things. When it comes to con theo, I am about as big as they come. A unique experience led me to find and join ats for the sole purpose of talking about it but quickly decided since I wouldn't even believe the story under any circumstance that i would be setting myself up for embarrassment and didnt post. But since then I have returned daily and went from a skeptic about everything to someone who has just thee most radical beliefs and I subscribe to many of the theories that other theorists look down on. So no I am not unwilling to consider possibilities that I should consider.

I'll give any theory a chance. But not he Mandela effect. It is the one theory I look down on and get so worked up over.

And not just because the explanation of why it happens is more obvious than a grenade being detonated while tied to your genitals or prairie dogging your anus....

What is so frustrating about it is that all the way back in 2002 I wrote an essay for a class in college where I predicted this exact phenomenon happening of people unable to understand descrencies between memory and reality especially in these exact places and as people said throughout this thread yes! It's because there is a logical explanation that we only see little things and always in things like movies books products anatomy news stories etc. I even made up examples and now one or two of my examples are two of the ten things we hear most often called proof.

It could have been claimed that anything was the cause and I would not care but it is so frustrated it has been hijacked by nerds or Trekkies or something so what did they conclude? That the government, CERN, and others are involved in some mass human extinction reboot and criss crossing universes and universe jumping I mean...its theeeeee most annoying and uninformed thing I ever heard and all cuz people without any knowledge in fields linked to it do what they do best in this day and age and assume
they know things they dont then when they annoy enough credentialed people that come try to set it straight they reject the truth because they also refuse to accept others know better than they sometimes and they even have the nerve to link that to the theory or say it's misinformation. How selfishly delusional.

Oh but of course who am I trying to convince. Those who buy the ME would decide it wasn't my experience in a field which led to my ability to predict something otherwise impossible to foresee like is a possible thing that happens but instead decide that I fell into another universe where time runs backwards. So while I think i wrote the essay in the past I will actually write it in a few years, it's simply that my universe also lived time in the wrong direction so where I feel we should be living toward the future, people actually live toward the past which in THIS universe IS the.... um... fu..... well however such insanity would work I can't even fake such a dumb thing. But in their world there would be a giant convoluted explanation how that essay exists. What I realized is most of them are suffering from narcissistic tendencies in their insisting their memory is infallible and their thinking so self absorbed that those of us who point out the simple fact they are wrong are outsiders who were always in this fake timeline. They of course were the ones who made the special jump for special people who can't ever be wrong. Get a life
edit on 7/22/2018 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Australia moved North 1000 miles. South America moved East 1500 miles, I'd say those are significant.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The product was never called Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing. It was called Stove Top Stuffing. It was made by Stouffers, not Kraft. But to me it goes because it sounds right: Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing. It has a little ring to it.

Okay, first, it was created originally by General Foods.....NOT Kraft. Kraft bought General Foods in the 1990s, and that's when they put their logo on the box. Prior to that, it did not have the Kraft logo.

Again, you're proving my point. "It has a little ring to it."

Just because something "sounds" right, does not make it that way.

Book titles and authors names. Song lyrics and titles. Company logos. Lines in a movie. Maps that don't seem to look right.

What is the common factor?

Our brains.

Before my grand mother had passed away, she suffered from dementia. She knew who I was, recognized my age and everything, and yet, even though my oldest kids were in their early 20s, should would of sworn to you an any bible (and she was quite religious and not made that offer lightly) that they were still in grade school.

At the same time: she couldn't even recognize her own son, my father, and swore he was her long dead brother.

Was she from another universe? Or was her brain fooling her?

Grab anyone off the street here in the state that I live in and ask them if it's legal to drive bare foot. Over 90% of the time, they'll tell you no, it's not legal.
But it is. There is NO law, and never has been any law that makes it illegal to drive bare foot here. They'll argue until they are blue in the face that they remember it being always that way........but it never has. Why? Because they assumed something, were told something, or heard something that was not true, and they assumed that they were right, and could not being wrong.

What shape is that cloud in the sky?

Hey, doesn't that rock on Mars look like a squirrel?

Is the Mona Lisa smiling? Frowning?.......personally I think she's smirking.

Perception, memories, and our brains trying to make patterns out of things because that is how they work. We don't access a file of data and read it.......synapsis fire in a certain way for us to recall memories, and it gets quite complicated at that point.

It's not hard to imagine that people are not willing to admit they remember something wrong, or that their brain inserted something that was true....making they swear that it was true (just ask anyone that has actually had a hallucination). You're suppose to trust what your brain is telling you, and it's quite upsetting when it fails you or tricks you into something else.

Watch this video, it's only 18 seconds:

Your ears and brain when the video starts are telling you that you should see something....and that's what you expected. Until it came into view clearly........and it was not what you expected at all....was it? So for a few seconds, your brain was tricked......until your eyes showed you other wise.

So for me it's all about Occam's Razor. Which is the most likely explanation? That people are slipping in and out of other universes (where the majority of the changes seem to be logos.....lyrics.....movie lines......).....

....or are people's brains just easily fooled, and people tend to be really open to suggestion.....and be damned if they're not going to trust what that brain is telling them?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: ausername

Who needs to prove it to you? Answer, no one.

No one needs to prove it to me, I know exactly what it is.

The problem is that no one can prove it, if it only exists in memories.

I was only suggesting to move on from discussion of it, because unless you're in the know or have experienced it personally no one will believe it.

It's like trying to convince people the earth really is flat.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I'm not buying this. I'm not endorsing ME, but if Stouffer's never made stuffing, why would many people inject their name into the product? By that logic we should be seeing a variety of things. How about some Spec's Stove Top Stuffing?

Fair enough, I don't experience this one myself so it's hard to make sense of it simply like with all the ME's I have experienced however is it really that much of a stretch?

Stove Top Stuffing
or Stouffers Stove Top.

Not massively different.

My guess would be that some people assume that Stove Top Stuffing sounds silly as we rarely stuff stove tops, so we make the "correction" to Stouffers Stove Top.

Much like a car with 3 rows of seats seems silly so we make the "correction" to a typical 2 row of seats car with JFK.
Or the fact that no names end in Stain so we make the "correction" to Stein.

But as I said I don't experience this one so I'm just making a wild guess.
However as with all ME's we are remembering what is easier to remember regardless whether we understand the complete mechanism behind it.

That can't just be coincidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Australia moved North 1000 miles. South America moved East 1500 miles, I'd say those are significant.

Jaden

And there u have it folks. THEEEE easiest Mandela effect ever to explain away used as "significant" in the scope of things proof
edit on 7/22/2018 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join