It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I asked my wife, she absolutely loves the stuff.
I asked: you know stove top stuffing?
She's like: um yeah,??
Me: What word goes before 'stove top stuffing'?
Wife:. Stouffers.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: roadgravel

Australia moved North 1000 miles. South America moved East 1500 miles, I'd say those are significant.

Jaden

And there u have it folks. THEEEE easiest Mandela effect ever to explain away used as "significant" in the scope of things proof

And by the way, everything moved and warped. It's called as more and more people got butt hurt about normal things they paint as racist and evil behaviors like capitalism, the map used almost exclusively even though it was erred or at least made with pleasing aesthetics but very deceptive in the impressions it leaves you with, more and more people began to swap the maps they controlled to a visually accurate representation and boy is it different and yup makes australis look like it picked up and moved. But most people know this happened it was in news and debated and argued over...so again people thinking their memory is superior to people with researched information who lose all credibility once they accuse someone especially a narcissist of being wrong about something

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

I asked my wife about what kind of stove top stuffing to get.
She said Stouffers.
I told her it does not exist.
She looked at me like I was crazy.
Then she shook her head and said whatever, get Stouffers.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't remember the spelling and never associated it with the frozen food, in fact I was always confused after growing up that there was just stouffer frozen lasagna and what not but I heard that commercial so much growing up it still sticks in my head to this day and the tag line i can never forget is:
"Stouffers stove top stuffing, instead of potatoes. "
I'm not just remembering it because of power of suggestion or the words are similar. Like I said that tagline was always stuck in my head for the past forty years of so.
edit on 22-7-2018 by smurfzilla because: Typo

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Easy lol, except that I was in military intelligence and was required to memorize all the countries and water ways and scored 98 percent on the advancement exam. No it is not easy to explain away.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Just asked my wife " You know the stuffing for Thanksgiving right? What's the most popular brand?"

She says "Stoufers Stove Top?"

Lol

This one is nutty.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You came up with the idea that people might believe the thoughts in their heads over reality?

That's called "psychosis".

You're suggesting a huge mass of well educated working people suffer from the exact same delusion.

I hope you understand that's not possible in the realm of mental disorders (short of mass-drugging or brainwashing).

What I'm curious about is your 'frustration'..

I'm assuming your saying your educated in mental disorders. Do you understand being frustrated at topic you're studying, or the people you're training to serve is - well.. doesn't that fall under "borderline personality disorder"?

I'm so curious about that frustration.. When folks mention the ME, some people (about 1/2) get wildly angry.

I want to know why. If you want to explain it more, I'll listen.

Edit to add: I'm getting ready to hit the sack, so if you reply I may not see it till tomorrow.

edit on 22-7-2018 by Pearj because: why ask why, try bud dry

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I remember Stouffers Stove Top stuffing is what it was called.....I remember also.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Easy lol, except that I was in military intelligence and was required to memorize all the countries and water ways and scored 98 percent on the advancement exam. No it is not easy to explain away.

Jaden

Hey! I was in a similar role in the military (AF) - and also scored 98% on the exam, the highest in my shop.

I'm guessing you're Navy? Most of my family is Navy, a few AF, and 2 high-rank Army.

I take it you also like maps (you mentioned South America) - us too!

It's nice to meet another brain that served!

edit on 22-7-2018 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
*DEEP SIGH*
just because you don't remenber something doesn't means the universe changed!
people that believe in the madela effect want the others to believe they have fail safe memories

It's not that people don't remember. They remember something totally different.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Uhhhh it literally said Stouffers on the box.......this is bizarre...like strange....No one
bought out Stouffers.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What you may be remembering is the commercials for their TV dinners which included a line about their stuffing.

See Product Here

I really thought there was Stouffer's Stovetop Stuffing as well, but, now I look at their product and logo, I don't remember them making more than frozen foods... and it would make no sense to make all frozen entrees and then randomly Thanksgiving Stuffing.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo
What you may be remembering is the commercials for their TV dinners which included a line about their stuffing.

See Product Here

I really thought there was Stouffer's Stovetop Stuffing as well, but, now I look at their product and logo, I don't remember them making more than frozen foods... and it would make no sense to make all frozen entrees and then randomly Thanksgiving Stuffing.

No.

I looked at the Stouffers and Kraft stuffing boxes right next to each other and bought the Stouffers.

The result was stuffing - from a Stouffers box.

You're having "dual-competing-memories" - I don't have a better term, but it's not uncommon with the Mandela Effect. I don't have the dual-memory on this one - but I've had it before. It's hard to explain the feeling, and I can't explain why - it's very strange feeling to say the least.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Lol I was just coming here to say I asked my wife earlier today and she said she noticed it a few years ago when she was looking for stouffers stove top stuffing and could not find it.

She said she just assumed they stopped making it or our Price chopper stopped carrying it and bought the Kraft and never thought twice about it..

She remembers stouffers ..... And is blown away by this thread lol..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Stouffer's Stove Top Dressing (which was always custom in my family,)

Same here.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The only explanation that makes any sense is Stouffers did not want anyone to know that their Stove Top Stuffing was bought out or they ended it for some reason...Unless a time warp happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Anyone think that maybe they just changed their box design?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Just asked my girlfriend...
Me: "What brand is stovetop stuffing?"
Her: "Stouffers"

I never bought into the Mandela effect, but sometimes I wonder if mass tv programming has influenced the human psyche is some strange ways.

I predict the next one will be SHE-MAN

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Now our stuffing?!?!?! Where will the madness end?!?!?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Stouffers definitely made some kind of bread crumb stuffing mix.......Which is why people added more ingredients and called Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing.....It was not nearly as lousy like people make it out to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join