It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting david icke interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
audio.clarkey.org...

sorry if it has been pasted before or is in the wrong bit. quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don’t know if anyone else has post your audio link,
But you can read an Exclusive AboveTopSecret.com Community Interview with David Icke
That you might find interesting And hear and there is more just google on ATS

I'm going to listen to your link know

[edit on 21/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
it is off an england radio show called the james whale show. he is set to be back on it in the next month. I will give you a link if you want so you can hear it when he is on.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, it was an interesting interview so far (just got upto the call-in part which I'm gonna check out tomorrow).

The interesting thing I find about Mr. Icke is that so much of what he says makes complete sense, yet there is still the event factor that he seems to include any and everything in his 'theory of everything' conspiritoral - regardless of how much evidence there is to support it - This I feel is his biggest enemy, his laise fair attitude towards proveable, concrete evidence.

I am with him all the way in his theories of globalisation though, it's everywhere around us and it's effects can be seen by all.

One thing he did speak about, which was also in his last book, was about frequencies. This definately resonated with me, you know when you read something, and it rings true?

He speaks about how, the Universe is more than we see, we only overtly experience certain frequencies, which make up this physical world - yet other dimensions exist on frequencies outside our range, and thus we co-exist with them, interact even, yet we aren't aware (for the greater part).

Like a radio or TV is tuned to a certain station - you're listening to BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2 is still there, it hasn't stopped broadcasting, just your radio isn't tuned into it's frequency.

So the theory goes, the human body is simply an organ device tuned into certain frequency ranges - we see, hear, touch, smell, taste these frequencies, and they make up our world. As David says, like a dog can hear frequencies we can't, we aren't tuned into those frequencies.

This got me to thinking, about the media and also emotions. I was in the bath, always the best place for new ideas

I was thinking how maybe emotions are frequencies too - as well as all our other senses, maybe the brain 'tunes in' to a certain emotional frequency when it receives a certain variable of inputs (a loved one dies = sadness, winning the lottery = happiness) - If those higher up know this, then the tools of marketing (the tool of commerce and globalisation) become a little more interesting.

Everyone knows sex sells, but maybe by being sexually aroused, by tuning into that frequency, we are more susceptible to being told to do something ('buy this product' for example) because our defences are down - This isn't new is it, I mean advertisers know sex sells, that's why the use it.

And also then thinking about the news, how events like 9/11 and the recent Tsunami cause global emotional trauma (facilitated by the mass media and their reports). If an event like 9/11 was constructed (conspiritorially) then maybe the mass-trauma was to 'sell' something - i.e. the War on Terror and invasion of Iraq, even xenophobia, and fear for personal safety - thus making people less resistent to new legislation that restricts personal freedoms - as we have seen since 9/11.

Again, this isn't new - This pretty much ties in with the theories we discuss everyday on this site, but to tie it into the frequencies theory, it means maybe those in power know about this multi-frequency state and are manipulating the masses - 'frequently' (!)

I then got to thinking, if certain chemicals in the brain are abundant/depleted, it has an effect on us - i.e. happiness/euphoria or depression. Depression is treated chemically with drugs which inhibit/replace certain chemicals in the brain no? So what we input into our biological frequency modulator (or body!) has an effect on what frequencies we tune into - whether it be food or drugs. So you could say, the ingredients in food and chemicals (prescription drugs, illegal drugs, chemicals in the air/food, etc) facilitate certain levels of chemicals in the body that induce tuning of certain emotional frequencies.

So maybe all the brain is, is a tuner for frequencies. Maybe like in the Matrix, once we know the rules of the Matrix, we can bend them - there are tons of extra-ordinary tales of people doing in-human feats, maybe they (unknowingly) broke the rules of our world - which may simply be they experienced frequencies outside the normal range of experience.

I dunno where I'm really going with this, it was just the whole thing about 'frequencies' really got my mind whurring, I guess if you wanted a conclusion it could be that David Icke isn't the complete loon many of us think he is - He says a lot of the very same things we discuss day in day out on this site. I won't say all his theories are plausable or sound, but I don't dismiss everything he says just because I may not agree with all of it.

Edit: Just some spelling mistakes - I do write fast off the top of my head, and leave a few glaring gramatical errors!

[edit on 21-2-2005 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was wanting to post a question about that David Icke interview. I'm a bit confused....is he using the fact that the world is a holographic game world and that Kerry and Bush are shapeshifters and have been seen shapeshifting as an analogy type thing or is he serious? Because everytime he says it it seems to be different.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILnofsot
I was wanting to post a question about that David Icke interview. I'm a bit confused....is he using the fact that the world is a holographic game world and that Kerry and Bush are shapeshifters and have been seen shapeshifting as an analogy type thing or is he serious? Because everytime he says it it seems to be different.

He's serious.

He does change his story over time, but only because he says he's widening his research - not changing his story, just expanding it.

In his earlier books he spoke about shape-shifting, now with the holographic universe thing which was really introduced in his last book, I think he still goes along the same theory, but not shape-shifting, just changing the perception of the person who is 'shape-shifting'.

If you wanna go along with that - As I've said before, I read his books, but I dunno how seriously I could take the Reptile thing - there's just such an overwhelming lack of any sort of evidence other than from 2nd-hand stories. Although, if someone is gonna believe in Alien abduction stories, I don't see how they are any more plausable than reptile stories, other than the difference in the number of these stories.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
His theories are interesting, but i find the reptilian theory hard to believe. If you look at his study into the illuminati and the new world order, its some of the best researched theories anyone has put forward. The reptilian theory probably knocks his work, most people "mock" him due to it.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
the guy is a friggin bloody genious mate

I praise his research on globalization, its like Michael Moore x 10, the frequency thing is true however odd it might sound to some, but i think science will confirm it pretty soon.

As for the reptilians, i must emphasize what Icke says about the subject. He is not trying to sell this conspiracy theory, he is merely forwarding to people what his research led him to. He never says Gore is a shapeshifting reptilian for instance, other people do, he states the facts he got trough his research, and the fact is, there many more than one person that claim such things, and there are plenty of references to the subject of reptilian beings that anyone cares to admit. True or not, who knows, even he doesnt, and hes not hiding it.

As for his love/peace/oneness, its all good, more power to him. I hope he continues his work and writes many more good books.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Icke is really just trying to cover all theories when it comes to the illuminati and the new world order. I prefer Alex Jones to Icke though, but dont get me wrong, Icke's theories are really interesting to read.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Interesting, so he is trying to literally say that these people are shapeshifters and that the universe is nothing more than a game? Wow, that reminds me of Star Ocean: Til The End of Time.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
David Icke is a funny guy, I think more reaserch into him is a good thing.

I dont know what to make of him, but I do know that what he has to say is interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILnofsot
Interesting, so he is trying to literally say that these people are shapeshifters and that the universe is nothing more than a game? Wow, that reminds me of Star Ocean: Til The End of Time.

I guess it depends how you look at it, i didnt get the impression he thinks that at all. From what i understand hes just following informations and passing them on, which i think is great becouse i for instance like dirty details but i simply dont have the time or tools to dig it out.
But it would be cool to read if anyone managed to discredit his storys on 9-11 for instance. Prove for something simple he claims is fake, for instance, show us the dreaded terrorist passport or find the guy from the hijackers list of FBI that is supposed to be alive and well in Maroco i think and interview him. Becouse if his story about 911 proves to be faked, that would mean USAs defence, airforce, is really operated by complete idiots that are not doing their jobs at all. Its pretty obvious they let those airplanes trough the complete US air defense.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I love that guy! When will we be able to speak to him again?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think that Icke's research into the bloodlines is excellent.

Many would argue that the pedigree he follows is that which the ruling elites claimed in order to become the ruling elite, and that it is just paper, not necessarily true and provable. I totally disagree with that, as you can delve deep into how these ruling elites interact with eachother, and how they breed. It all falls into line, very calculating, very dileberate, in my honest opinion.

I also think that much of his overall NWO work is genius. I had reached many conclusions on my own which he did as well. I find it interesting that Infinite says that he likes Alex Jones more, because I've found them to both hold very similar general views on the NWO and like them both. Perhaps Infinite can clarify what distintions he's referring to?

The reptilian thing I can take or leave. I think that it could be true, but I don't feel that he has enough evidence to support his claims. I think that while lizards and serpents were used frequently in ancient mythology, that's not enough to tie them all together.

I also wanted to say that his research into the Khazar empire, and how he believes it relates to both ancient egypt and sumer is genius as well. I think the conclusions he makes regarding the jewish race are probably not very far off at all. I don't believe what he says about them to be anti-semitic and I think his explinations hold much water.

Now his views on the illusionary nature of reality are really out there. While in time we may find that many of his thoughts can be proven as at least possible via quantum mechanics and string theory, I think that his version will prove to be less than 100% correct. Much of his information regarding this aspect of his research is basically information channeled, and so-called wisdom that he garnered via use of what is basically '___'.

I think that information is unreliable at best. And I speak from a form of experience on this. I and my brother, in our younger days, took a rather sizeable quantity of '___'("acid"), I had 5 hits of microdot. I can tell you from experience that the process of "piercing the veil" is a very frightening thing indeed. I watched the whole of reality melt away from me like an ice cube on a stove. I truly believed that I saw the center of our "source" but it was probably, and most likely just a hallucination.

Take it for what it's worth.

X

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just listened to that interview. While I never read through David Icke's Books as a whole, I've perused them and checked out his website a bunch of times. I have to say he comes off far better in "person" than via print. He's a very charming, forceful, appealing guy. His energy and enthusiasm are contagious, aren't they? What really threw me off reading through some of his books is all the famous people who are child-molesting satanic cultists, involved with the most secret corriders of power and doing unspeakable actions. Could all that be "real"?

Some say he's a disinformationist who pushes what's really going on--with the webs of power and the actual inheritance of that power--into areas of incredulity for purposes of obfuscation. Or on the other hand has he discovered the ugly repulsive truths about life on this planet?

Think about the horrors that humanity has engendered. Just in the last century. They don't come out of a vacuum. I agree with him in his assertion that we're all one energy ultimately; there could be a collective unconsious that governs all events; but there certainly are and have been families, groups and very secretive and often Mystically oriented "societies" who breathe together (conspire) to subjugate and often willfully kill and crush millions of other people. They've done this in ways that break the heart to contemplate. Has Icke tapped into a space or area from which these groups receive energy or power or dark inspiration? Knowing that all these things have occurred (as well as a lot of good things) and been committed by people (?) like us (?) is one thing to think about; but what if these atrocities of existence are fomented by lizard-humans from another dimension, beings who have no tenderness or compassion?

What does that tell us about the universe, existence, good and evil, and God? My feeling after listening to Icke, hearing his voice for the first time, is that he isn't a "double agent"; that he's really into what he's doing and did have some kind of awakening experience. That doesn't mean I believe all of what he says. I do think though, that he is holding up a mirror to some of the most Dread-ridden parts of our Reality--whether these parts are "fantasy" or "actuality" is another question.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That interview was a joke. He spent the first 10 mintues talking about an old idiom, "getting outside the box." Ya, like Icke is special for that. I guess to a British guy to go a bit against the norm is totally eccentric. Then he goes on to talk about other dimensions. If you really want to know about it, go read Scientific American, it will give you way more insight than Icke can. All I heard from him was nothing new neither exciting, other than the Doctor from Australia: that is cool that somebody is actually mimicing Chinese Doctors, for example. But he speaks about this stuff like nobody knows about it. The chinese have been practicing Holistic Medicine before British people were even a wet dream. As for the Reptillians, all that is interesting, but in this Universe, there are infinite possibilities and Icke is mere tea room talk.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He was supposed to have dropped two books this month. I know I'ma snatch'em.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
His theories are interesting, but i find the reptilian theory hard to believe.

And the hollow earth theory is hard to accept...very hard. In fact, the hollow earth and reptillian thing made me lose interest in his book, The biggeest secret I never even go to the Diana conspiracy.

Another thing that made me doubt him was his views on Masonry. But, I guess that is for another topic.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
One thing he did speak about, which was also in his last book, was about frequencies. This definately resonated with me, you know when you read something, and it rings true?
[edit on 21-2-2005 by VelvetSplash]

i recently purchased children of the matrix, and i understand completely what you are referring to. when i came across that part i got that exact feeling.. just thought id share

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I find Icke's work hard to read, I recommend the work of Stewart Swerdlow, he was involved in the Montauk Project, worked for the secret govt for 25 years, and is an expert in mind-control and programming....

www.stewartswerdlow.com

Have a look for 'Blue Blood True Blood'. Easy to read and understand, about the history of the planet.

Also has interesting pictures of alien spieces that exist in the Milky Way, (Draco, Alderbaren, Procyon, Bear, Arcturus, Antares, Sirian A and B, Zeta Reticuli I and II and a few others) Talks about them too.

All the best
Merger

top topics

<<   2 >>

join