It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPYGATE - Should President Trump DeClassify The Relevant Documents?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Monday, July 16, 2018

Just 3 days before today's important Trump-Putin summit in Helsinki, Bob Mueller & Rod Rosenstein indicted 12 Russian Intelligence Agents for electronically hurting Democrats, without specifying HOW the FBI was able to determine that these agents are guilty of anything. The indictment was then assigned to a dead-end department within the DOJ, where no follow-up would be conducted.

Russians Indicted for POLITICAL Reasons ONLY: theconservativetreehouse.com... ion/

Yesterday, we learn from House Intelligence Committee (HIC) chairman, Devin Nunes, that Mueller/Rosenstein went into the redacted/classified MEMO (aka "Nunes memo") published in April, pulled those Russian names from the redacted text, and slammed them with this indictment.

But it was done SELECTIVELY, because Mueller-Rosenstein ignored the redacted sections describing how Russians also attempted to electronically hurt REPUBLICAN politicians, as well.

Mueller-Rosenstein "Cherry-Picked", solely for Political Purposes: www.washingtontimes.com...

In this powerful and informative interview from yesterday, Chairman Nunes describes how Mueller-Rosenstein are selectively redacting certain sections of reports and documents, to shield that information from the public. Only to use that information themselves for sham indictments, and also to hide misconduct within the DOJ and FBI.

He also calls upon President Trump to De-Classify most of the content of the FISA Spygate documents. To let the American public see what REALLY happened, and decide for ourselves!

There is an increasing number of experienced non-complicit/non-guilty journalists, who are wising up to how the Department of Justice and FBI are hiding behind their document redactions and non-releases. One example:

Bill McGurn (WSJ) Pres Trump Should Declass: twitter.com...

WHAT DO YOU THINK ATS? Should President Trump stop the "document war" that's been occuring between Congress and the DOJ/FBI/State Dept for almost 2 years now? He has the authority to unilaterally De-Classify whatever documents (or sections of a document) he wants to.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yes

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The time is almost there. Too early. Not quite yet

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Too much too fast and people's eyes will glaze over. What should be revealed first, in your opinion?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Declassify it all. We pay them. It's our government, not theirs.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Too much too fast and people's eyes will glaze over. What should be revealed first, in your opinion?

The FISA deceit. It's all there to be uncovered.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The FISA deceit. It's all there to be uncovered.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
Declassify it all. We pay them. It's our government, not theirs.

I don't want to endanger lives, but most of what the DOJ labeled as classified, turned out not be so, after it was declassified. But they are still withholding the most critical info. Like when did SPYING on the Trump campaign begin, and who gave the order.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
With the way that politics work, if they are going to declassify, do it, all of it, leave nothing redacted, show the people the evidence, all of it, think of it as a giant case and this is the discovery process. Even put it in a time line that way we can see and piece together everything.

Anything else, that is redacted, or not released, then the question is what is the President and the Republicans hiding from we the People.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The deepstate has backed Trump into a corner. The problem for the deepstate is Trump is the lion and the deepstate a bunch of sheep. The only way for the lion to roar is to declasify. The nation is divided and the only way to unify and end the lies is to declasify.

I would like to remind Trump or anyone in politics that the information belongs to "We the People". Anyone who would stand in the way of declassification does not represent the Constitution or the rights of "We the People".

A people in the dark cannot vote for right vs wrong. A people in the light cannot be stopped because no one can stand in the way of the light once it begins to shine.

If Q is part of Trump, or if Trump believes in God half as much as he claims then he should have faith that the light always is on the side of truth. I know there are fears in declasifying too much, but the truth does not belong to one citizen but rather to "We the People".

God will be there when the truth shines a light on the darkness and the darkness will be no more. Remeber God wins.

#DeclasifyEverything

Give the nation back to the people. This is the only way to MAGA.

If there are crimes against children or anything that would be considered Snuff, the illegal activities should be declassified and only those images that would be deemed illegal to begin with should remain classified.

As for any other matter, I care not whose ship burns to the ground. For if bringing ones actions into the light causes their ship to burn, that too is God's plan.

#DeclasifyEverything

edit on 16-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

When I was employed by the U.S. Navy, some classified documents named people who were really on our side, but their side didn't know it.

Declassifying everything 100% might not be prudent. I'd trust whatever guidelines for declassification President Trump puts forth.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

When I was employed by the U.S. Navy, some classified documents named people who were really on our side, but their side didn't know it.

Declassifying everything 100% might not be prudent. I'd trust whatever guidelines for declassification President Trump puts forth.

I agree with you. But I don't think anyone is saying we should put anyone in our military or intelligence community in harms way that is beneficial to the US people. But for those who conspired against the president, I don't care if they can never walk the streets again.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Thank-you for those detailed thoughts and resoning, Isurrender73. President Trump told Sean Hannity that he's getting advice from some in his administration/Congress to de-classify, while others are telling him that he should NOT do it while the Special Counsel investigation is going. Some of the documents and information is being used by Mueller.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

I agree with you. But I don't think anyone is saying we should put anyone in our military or intelligence community in harms way that is beneficial to the US people. But for those who conspired against the president, I don't care if they can never walk the streets again.

I agree! That's why I said the President can set the parameters for what kind of content to declassify. The President mentioned during an interview this evening that everyone from Lisa Page, on up to President Obama was involved in SPYGATE. Releasing those names and what they did, shouldn't be a problem IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
After interviewing FBI Attorney LISA PAGE for session 2 of 2 today, here is what Rep. Steve King said. Again, a call for President Trump to De-Classify documents and communications.

King said he wrote a letter to committee leaders Monday requesting they subpoena additional information, including text messages between Page and Strzok sent on their personal devices, though he predicted President Trump would need to declassify certain details.

“I wanna see the names of everyone who interviewed Hillary Clinton on July 2, 2016,” King demanded. “I wanna see their notes. I want to consider bringing each of them forward to testify what went on inside that room and then see if their notes and their testimony matches up to the 302 document that in the end was the basis that Peter Strzok briefed James Comey off of.”

King added that he would like to learn the names of the FISA judges, any FISA warrant requests and supporting documents.

“The president of the United States appears to be the only one who has the power and authority to bring all of this information forward. The American people deserve access to all of this information,” King said. “We need to know the information that was brought forward and who prepared it because we've got a tainted investigation here put together by some very, very biased people.”
Source: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
YES! Citizens have the right to know the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
The problem for the deepstate is Trump is the lion and the deepstate a bunch of sheep. The only way for the lion to roar is to declasify.

I heard Trump was actually much bigger in person, I heard he was 10ft tall and he shoots bolts of lightning out of his arse. And his sweat smells like sweet wine. But I also heard he doesn't sweat, so one of those is true.

And Deep State? Overrated. Really, they all just got lucky and fell into some money a few centuries ago. And they smell like cabbage.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Didn't Rudy Giuliani say this was a PR stunt? Yes. Just last week.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Rudy Giuliani admits 'Spygate' is Trump PR tactic against Robert Mueller

[/exnews

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Sunday that his repeated imputations of a supposed scandal at the heart of the Robert Mueller investigation – which Donald Trump calls “Spygate” – amounted to a tactic to sway public opinion and limit the risk of the president being impeached.

“Of course we have to do it to defend the president,” Trump’s lawyer told CNN State of the Union host Dana Bash, who accused him of being part of a campaign to undermine the Mueller investigation. Trump has repeatedly called the special counsel’s work a “witch hunt”, despite its producing five guilty pleas, including by three former Trump aides, and evidence of Russian tampering in US elections

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think Trump should do everything legally within his power to expose the real traitors, Never in my wildest dreams could I have believed our government was full of such filthy traitorous bastards,

How can people take sides? Knowing they are siding with the enemy of civilization, Luciferian scum,
liars traitors and thieves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join