It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

I don't think that the stars have power to help us in human activities on Earth, however just by choosing days that align to Sirius and Alnilam changes history.

Yeah, what matters is what 'they' believe about the power of stars. I don't buy into it at all. It's all so weird! I think it's worth delving into Switzerland as per Santos as a start in identifying who these Powers that Be are that use astrology to influence history and control populations.....

Here's two good vids to watch:

There's three parts to The Pharoah Show; Part 1 is above.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
I haven't seen two or three of the Pharoah show yet but so far i find the video's lacking in evidence, not all that follow Egyptian Hemetic Philosophy are evil, and although some may have not heard of it, there is a whole library devoted to this in Amsterdam, link below:-
www.ritmanlibrary.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The first video above was about Switzerland, i'm always interested in the revolutions and constitutions of 1848/9, so i will show on next thread section, Frances Yates has always been a scholar regarding hermeticism.
philpapers.org...

I have been collecting books on the subject since i was 12, the book below was bought when i was 16:-

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Switzerland as a federal state happened on 12 September 1848, midnight day marker was used in Zurich, when Alnilam, Belt of Orion was rising:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Graph below:-

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sadly down a very mystical street in London, that looks as if it is straight out of Harry Potter, my favorite book shop has closed after over a hundred years of trading, i bought most of my books at Watkins:-
www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

...i find the video's lacking in evidence...

Agreed. Now I have much more confidence in you.

That was a test.

...not all that follow Egyptian Hemetic Philosophy are evil...

Never mind the character of the followers. What's important are the teachings.

Such is the case with regard to why the three authors of the 'Kybalion' remained anonymous. Readers were to focus not on them but, on the content of what they wrote.

...there is a whole library devoted to this in Amsterdam....

Amsterdam was the home of my favourite early-modern philosopher. Can you guess who?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have been subjected to a test ha ha. Can i roll up my trouser leg now, LOL!
I could be wrong but i think your philosopher would be Baruch Spinoza.
My hero is Giordano Bruno, when they walked him out to the stake, he had a spike through the tongue so he couldn't talk to the waiting crowd, poor Bruno!
en.wikipedia.org...

Your disjointed family fraternity built a statue to him, that i thank them for, however tongue in cheek, the statue faces the direction of the Vatican, with a disdainful stare from where it is in Campo de' Fiori.
en.wikipedia.org...
I have my own beliefs based on the ancient Egyptian and Greek models, perhaps a kind friend will put coins on my eyes when i die, to pay the ferryman across the River Styx!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I could be wrong but i think your philosopher would be Baruch Spinoza.

Ding, ding, ding! You continue to amaze me, Astronomer.

I think it may be time for you to be "deprived of all M.S., [your] R.A., L.B. and L.K. [...] made B., and [your] R.H.S.S."

Very well.

In 1600, Rome’s Campo de’ Fiori, now a nice plaza lined with cafés, was one of the city’s execution grounds, and on Ash Wednesday of that year Giordano Bruno, a philosopher and former priest accused of heresy by the Inquisition, was taken there and burned. The event was carefully timed.
~ link

Indeed.

After Bruno’s Scholastic training at San Domenico, Rowland says, he encountered Neoplatonism, and it transformed his thinking.
(Same source; above.)

Douse the Fire that Burns with TRUTH.

The Vatican is the most Evil institution on our planet still in existence.

I have always loved Chris de Burgh. Great song choice, Astronomer.

I would be that friend who would place those coins upon your eyes. Consider the Ferryman paid in full in advance, my friend.

edit on 6-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
Thank you for your very kind comments, and info, i'll leave some more music that you wonder about!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There is a lot of hypocrisy regarding the Catholic Church with what it believes at a top level, to what it preaches to the masses.
Bruno thought that the Earth orbited the Sun, and the stars in the sky were other Suns that also had planets that might have life on them!
Perhaps the reason that Bruno left the Dominican Order, was Religiosam Vitam, the Papal Bull that started the Dominican's on 22nd December 1216 in Rome.
en.wikipedia.org...

Ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset of previous day, astronomy graph below showing the sunset:-

edit on 7-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So as the Sun set in the West, Alnilam, Belt of Orion, and Osiris star was rising in the East, the established top order of Dominican's were aligned to an Egyptian God!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What about the foundation of the Jesuits? Was that also aligned?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

What about the foundation of the Jesuits? Was that also aligned?

I thought you would never ask, however firstly lets deal with the INQUISITION dated 21 July 1542:-
en.wikipedia.org...

The most powerful Egyptian alignment is Sirius rising with the Sun, which is shown at location on astronomy graph below:-

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So now we can deal with your favourite Catholic Order (Ha Ha), the Jesuits, i like Latin, so Exposcit Debitum!
Date for the Jesuits is 21st July 1550, so would show the same as INQUISITION, Sirius rising with the Sun!
en.wikipedia.org...
I need to pay you back for testing me, so smack on wrist for not paying attention, i wrote about this on page 21, LOL:-

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The reason i think Bruno was a hero was i believe that he had worked out that the Vatican was following the ancient Egyptian religion, not the Christian one, I'm not keen on hypocrisy, especially as they preached to the masses the Christian message and all else was Heresy and subject to the Inquisition and being burnt at the stake!
He was well before his time, because he believed that the stars were other Suns that had Planets orbiting them, that might have life on them, When he was burned at the stake, he had to have a spike through the tongue to stop him speaking to the crowd waiting to see him!
When he was given his death sentence, he is reported to have said, "Perhaps you pronounce this sentence against me with greater fear than i receive it"....poor Bruno!
He was a huge figure in theory study that was true, i leave your link again to read:-
www.newyorker.com...
He also started the "Atomic Theory" where everything is made up of subatomic particles??????????

edit on 8-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
99% of all is my own research, i need no oaths to secrecy as i have never belonged to a high level secret society, but i think they would NOT like my research, Gulp!
At least if i was fanciful and believed in astrology i would be protected by the pentagrams and PHI that is alleged to be on my birth chart.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hi Canadian Mason,
At the bottom of all your thread sections you have the motto "Plato- Ignorance is the root and stem of all evil"
Plato wrote about the Platonic Solids, where he writes of the Fifth Platonic Solid..."The god used for arranging the constellations on the whole heaven", please scroll down link below to "History":-
The fifth platonic solid is a dodecahedron, which is constructed with 12 pentagons or pentagrams, just a theory of PHI to make you laugh!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
One more post to do with modern day "atomic particle research", please scroll down down to "History and background of ISIS neutron and muon source" on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I have given so much so i ask you a question being Quid Pro Quo!
What star do you think the above laboratory would be aligned to regarding Hermetic beliefs?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Hi Canadian Mason,
At the bottom of all your thread sections you have the motto "Plato- Ignorance is the root and stem of all evil"
Plato wrote about the Platonic Solids, where he writes of the Fifth Platonic Solid..."The god used for arranging the constellations on the whole heaven", please scroll down link below to "History":-
The fifth platonic solid is a dodecahedron, which is constructed with 12 pentagons or pentagrams, just a theory of PHI to make you laugh!
en.wikipedia.org...

This:

Tetrahedra/toroidal energy/fundamental pattern of the universe: fits inside of dodecahedra nicely!

What came first? The T or the D?

Chicken or egg?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Hi CanadianMason,
One more post to do with modern day "atomic particle research", please scroll down down to "History and background of ISIS neutron and muon source" on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I have given so much so i ask you a question being Quid Pro Quo!
What star do you think the above laboratory would be aligned to regarding Hermetic beliefs?

Source

Rutherford Appleton Laboratory?

Established: 1957

Coordinates: Chilton, Oxfordshire, England
51°34′24″N 1°18′53″W

Was the Sun and Sirius lined up?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join