It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It looks more like satire.

Actual adults don't act like this when hashing out differences.

link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Demon possession ... definitely. (Twitter comments.)

Did Alex Jones say that? Or maybe Mark Dice? Sounds like something they'd say.

It was in TAT's Twitter link.

It's as good an explanation as any.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

OMG.
He looks like an evil weasel.

Did you see how he was scowling at some of the reps, especially Gowdy?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Gryphon66

It looks more like satire.

Actual adults don't act like this when hashing out differences.

Theatre of the Absurd

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

It's political theatre on all sides.

It's all we do in America now.
it's right up there with those Kardashian characters.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

OMG.
He looks like an evil weasel.

Did you see how he was scowling at some of the reps, especially Gowdy?

You missed the reps with their mean game faces on Ajah?

LOL. It's all ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Sheila Jackson Lee, specifically. All but illiterate, it seems. She certainly isn't any good at predicting the future!

Anyone remember her blurting out in the middle of a hearing (a month or so ago) that Rosenstein would be fired that very Friday?

She didn't say "I think" or "I bet you'll" she said "Republicans are planning to fire Rosenstein on Friday"

Just another example of these Dems pushing false narratives, blatant lies and complete misinformation
edit on 7/12/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

It's political theatre on all sides.

It's all we do in America now.
it's right up there with those Kardashian characters.

Yep, if the Kardashians travelled backward in time and appeared on Hee Haw after extensive training in whoopee cushion under Groucho Marx.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When is the last time a Republican has been grilled in Open Session like this? I want to find the video and see if Democrats were SMART and Republicans were NUTJOBS.

See Comey, James.

I just watched the questions from a few Republicans and Democrats directed to then FBI Director James Comey.

It's the same pattern that we saw today with Peter Strzok.
1.) Democrats praising the FBI and trashing Republicans.
2.) Republicans asking intelligent questions. Not bashing Democrats.

link   

I noticed too. Just speaking to my wife now and we both don't understand how we could've gotten Democrat for all of our lives until 2016. It amazes me and saddens me I was one of those low info voters.

Then you should be further saddened that you're simplifying 45 million or so Americans as "low info voters."

If there is not 45 million low information voters, then why are political theatrics so rampant?

You mean like wipe with a cloth.........

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I noticed too. Just speaking to my wife now and we both don't understand how we could've gotten Democrat for all of our lives until 2016. It amazes me and saddens me I was one of those low info voters.

Then you should be further saddened that you're simplifying 45 million or so Americans as "low info voters."

If there is not 45 million low information voters, then why are political theatrics so rampant?

You mean like wipe with a cloth.........

Because motorcycles don't have back doors, silly.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

Wow. Just. Wow. Speechless at your ... I don't even know the words. Idiocy maybe? Well, you have yourself a good little life. Take care of your kids and wife. They have my deepest apologies.

My wife says thank you but she doesn't need sympathy from the likes of you.

Yes, she just read everything you posted and the look of utter disgust on her face tells me all I need to know about what she thinks of you and your stable genius postings.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"intelligent questions" ?

I dont' see it that way CWM. I understand that you do.

What I see are people entrusted with our Legislative Branch wasting our time and money on frivolous BS.

IMO.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Those are a combo of possessed and gay mannerisms. At what point in the testimony was this? I want to go watch the overall context that triggered it.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

"intelligent questions" ?

I dont' see it that way CWM. I understand that you do.

What I see are people entrusted with our Legislative Branch wasting our time and money on frivolous BS.

IMO.

To be fair the Dems keep pointing out that they should be talking about a myriad of other issues instead. And they would be correct - despite what others would have us believe that the Dems are just talking "crap".

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And being democrat or republican is a false argument. Is Trump a pawn, or really going against the grain of the political elite. Government ruled by theatrics that have no desire to actually solve problems. A government founded by maintaining power through fabricated political theatrics that keeps the struggle alive by providing no solutions.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Wow. Just. Wow. Speechless at your ... I don't even know the words. Idiocy maybe? Well, you have yourself a good little life. Take care of your kids and wife. They have my deepest apologies.

Yes, she just read everything you posted and the look of utter disgust on her face tells me all I need to know about what she thinks of you and your stable genius postings.

Oh how cute. Right on. Keep the insults coming. You're right up there with the comic dog.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
During the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails, it came out that she and her attorneys had been permitted to go through the emails on her server and determine which were work-related and had to be turned over to the government after she left. They were allowed to do so, the emails on the server were subsequently destroyed, as were other devices containing the emails. The same with him selectively choosing texts to hand over. No one gave Trump’s lawyer a chance to filter through what he would allow them to have. Funny how liberals are always given so much power over their own fates while conservatives get their doors kicked down and sent to solitary confinement.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Oh how cute. Right on. Keep the insults coming. You're right up there with the comic dog.

Predict the next one then, go on.....

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I'm no great fan of the current crop of Democrats either ... but I will say this.

It is obvious to me that the Republicans, particularly in the House have one intention ... provide cover for President Trump by any means necessary including discrediting his own Department of Justice and the FBI.

One only has to watch Trey Gowdy just repeat the same stupid phrase over and over after Strzok had made it clear that these "texts" were in the nature of personal communications rather than official ones.

Of course, that case owuld have been helped if he had used his own phone ... but that would have exposed his affair I imagine.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join