It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Politicians insuring the struggle of their base is a politician’s job security? Like devoice lawyers convincing a separated couple they have bent greatly wronged and need to fight over every last scrap while the lawyers get richer by the hour? Aren’t most politicians lawyers?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Kryties

I'm no great fan of the current crop of Democrats either ... but I will say this.

It is obvious to me that the Republicans, particularly in the House have one intention ... provide cover for President Trump by any means necessary including discrediting his own Department of Justice and the FBI.

One only has to watch Trey Gowdy just repeat the same stupid phrase over and over after Strzok had made it clear that these "texts" were in the nature of personal communications rather than official ones.

Of course, that case owuld have been helped if he had used his own phone ... but that would have exposed his affair I imagine.

I agree. Much to the despair of many posters who like to lump everyone into one nice, neat basket - I too don't care very much for most Democrats. Between them and the Republicans they have played the political theatre game for too long.

However, I call it like it is and in this instance the Republicans are bang out of order. This is nothing but a farce lead by Republicans and called out by Democrats. The posters making excuses for this farce are part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes he does. He seems like an angry rat. (attitude and facial looks). A 'nothings gonna happen to me at the end" sorta look. So he doesnt hide his contempt.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Even though Trump won, a lot of Anti-Trump Republicans are still in top positions of government. People forget about that.

Punching through so many headwinds and rip-currents, makes his achievements for this nation all the more special.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It is obvious to me that the Republicans, particularly in the House have one intention ... provide cover for President Trump by any means necessary including discrediting his own Department of Justice and the FBI.

Are these the same Repubs who ran against Trump and called him unfit to serve? You mean those Repubs? Gryph, think more like the independent that you are. Both Dems and Repubs didn't want Trump in office. This is, what was it you called it? Policital theater.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even though Trump won, a lot of Anti-Trump Republicans are still in top positions of government. People forget about that.

Punching through so many headwinds and rip-currents, makes his achievements for this nation all the more special.

That being said, I wonder if there are any closeted high ranking Dems who are pro Trump.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

That being said, I wonder if there are any closeted high ranking Dems who are pro Trump.

Probably. But almost every Democrat is afraid of the Schumer/Pelosi mafia. We'll know more when the Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation vote occurs.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My gut feeling and experience says that this man has killed, and not felt remorse.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Are these the same Repubs who ran against Trump and called him unfit to serve? You mean those Repubs? Gryph, think more like the independent that you are. Both Dems and Repubs didn't want Trump in office. This is, what was it you called it? Policital theater.

That's a good point ... one that I have struggled with. WHY would these guys be doing this?

The answer is either they're covering for Trump or they are actively participating in the disintegration of America.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

My gut feeling and experience says that this man has killed, and not felt remorse.
twitter.com...

Any feeling for the lotto tonight?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Why?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Any feeling for the lotto tonight?

No. I suck at predictions not related to humans.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

at 4.35 Cohen: "If I could give you a purple heart Mr Strzok I would"

muahaha - what a farce

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Each one of the Dems begins by thanking him for his service to the great Nation of the US. Even his past military service.

Pay attention they're saying to the committee and the public "to question Strozk it is also implied that you are dishonoring the deaths and sacrifice of any US servicemen."

On one level wasting time and deflecting from the question the last (R) asked

on the 2nd level planting the seed in the publics eye that the agencies are beyond reproach and anyone who attacks their procedures, biases or lack of action is unpatriotic and playing into Russias and other enemies of the US hands.

LOL what a farce. The US people deserve better.
edit on 13-7-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why do I get the feeling you are not an old retired woman as you claimed...you play the game as well as these lawyers.

Gowdy: "I don't give a damn what you don't appreciate!"

Just answer the question

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They are your representatives and asking questions on the American peoples behalf. He ( S ) is a public servant, not a politician who ducks and weaves.

his cool and not having an adult answer.

I didnt know Gowdy had to answer to Strzok - your logic is coming unstuck again

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What you write isn't evidence of bias.
Strzok says so.

Likewise then the Russian trolls should have no effect on the American voting process?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wish I could watch.

Take a shot after every "I cannot recall" answer?

Don't do it...you'll die of alcohol poisoning!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
"I held myself to the highest possible standards while investigating Trump" - Strzok

This guys standards are so high, he cheated on his wife, called Trump voters ignorant hillbillies and said he is going to stop Trump.

Yup, sounds like a trustworthy guy.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join