It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widow says her former husband's paedophile rings goes to 'highest heights'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Kid boinkers on the right, queers of all sorts on the left. Sexual deviancy gone wild.

Selfishness has allowed behavior which should be repressed, to become a right.

Fight against evil, don't embrace it.

Really? You're comparing pedophiles to gay people?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Kid boinkers on the right, queers of all sorts on the left. Sexual deviancy gone wild.

Its a small category, but one that NAMBLA fits into.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Where does it say he was a politician?

www.nzherald.co.nz...

He was a regional councillor, Maori Party political aspirant, a commissioner at the Maori Language Commission, lecturer at Te Wananga o Raukawa and Treaty of Waitangi negotiator for Ngati Pukenga.

you also called him part of the elite

in our "elite" political class

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you understand what alcohol poisoning is, and how it works? I don't think you do.

Honestly, the poster rarely responds to a direct challenge or read sources provided by others. You're wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah, that guy wasn't super powerful, just some native leader. But technically he is in a position of power. And there's no proof that his wife is telling the truth. I've just got a hunch that there's something to it. And those people are pretty crappy for sure, they lie all the time.

And I don't know what she meant by "the highest levels of power". I don't think the deep state was cooperating with this alcoholic. But I could see some cop having been involved in this, and their government, who knows. Maybe we'll find out in a few years.

My opponents in these arguments may realize that they loose credibility when they go for the most tempting, the shadiest rumors, like that Satanic island getting blown up by Navy SEALs or whatever. So they're happy when something like this comes up in the MSM. As they should be (happy about the truth possibly coming out, not happy that crimes may have been commited). When they see an article like this they'll post it and talk about it. They don't need to tie it directly to Trump's enemies. They'll just talk about it and hope that the truthfulness of this real story will rub off on them and on the other threads they make. Or at least they'll be able to strengthen their own faith in Q.

Then I have to be careful not to be overzealous. I can't deny indiscriminately, I have to separate truth from lies in my own mind before trying to convince other people. Otherwise I'm walking into a trap and I find myself fighting a battle I never needed to fight, where I have nothing to win but something to loose.
edit on 10-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.nzherald.co.nz...

He was a regional councillor, Maori Party political aspirant, a commissioner at the Maori Language Commission, lecturer at Te Wananga o Raukawa and Treaty of Waitangi negotiator for Ngati Pukenga.

Read the article. According to his wife, he delivered children to elite politicians.

I find it sickening how the majority of responses around here first attempt to debunk or sow doubt.

Its beyond me how that could be anyones first reaction to this womans testimony.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There's tons of allegations of pedophiles at high positions. Very solid connections with some higher ups. There is just nothing to confirm the QANON theories.

I only bring up QANON because it's taken the spotlight in many conspiracy circles.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

This looks totally legit to me

When its an MSM center-leftist source, its miraculously "totally legit" to most.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well I'd still believe it if Q posted it on 8Chan!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

Yes I saw that article but didn't want to make a thread about it cos I couldn't deal with the anger it would bring out of those on both sides of the fence. Good spotting tho bro.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Alright, so if this is true and the woman knew about it, why hasn't she been charged?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

That may come but some say Stockholm syndrome could be affecting her. If what she claims is true then maybe she will get charged. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have never been a friend to this rigid artificial
world system the elites have designed to suit
themselves.

So my legacy even before signing here is filled
with attempts to cut away the eyelids of people
who are friends to this world.

Sadly, you can' t show them enough evidence,
enough horror of "The Wicked" people who run
things on this planet.

How they lead the rest of us from our Heavenly
Father. And offer our blood to thier murdering,
lying, soul raping temp God of a temp world.

The disruption to the here and now love of this
life is highly feared. So they deny the truth and enable " The wolves in sheeps clothing".

edit on Rpm71018v02201800000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

No sir... pedophilia is not homosexuality. The same way rape is not love making.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

No sir... pedophilia is not homosexuality. The same way rape is not love making.

I agree.

Doesn't change the fact that NAMBLA are gay pedophiles.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Alright, so if this is true and the woman knew about it, why hasn't she been charged?

Charged for what...speaking out?

Being scared to speak out before that?

Why would she be lying to sully her husbands and her own reputation? Zero benefit to making this up.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
lol daammnn. a picture's worth a thousand words
edit on 08/022017 by MantheDevilsApe because: misspelling

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Watching her vid, youd have to be a world class actress to make that kind of brokenness and hurt up. She doesnt come across as a trained actress. Its highly cynical to have that be the first assumption.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

You have this backwards Silcone Synapse.

Its not finding power that makes these people into what they are, its the desire to be in power in the first place which indicates that a person is more likely to be in some manner depraved.

Its not the case that this politician became a sicko because he had the power to become one. He was a sicko, so he made sure he grasped enough power to make expressing his sickness possible.

Kudo's True Brit, spot on IMO.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Read the article. According to his wife, he delivered children to elite politicians.

I find it sickening how the majority of responses around here first attempt to debunk or sow doubt.

Its beyond me how that could be anyones first reaction to this womans testimony.

Put those comments you have reacted to as "negative" for proving their theory and a "positive" for those people being in deflect mode and not "what are the facts Ma'am, just the facts?" mode like most of us.

edit on 11-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join