It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump 'angry baby' blimp gets green light to fly over London

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Forget the Mohamed blimp, think something better like.....a Goat!

Mohammad and Goat in the same thread.....I know where this is going, just do it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: face23785

Gimme a break mate.

That's my whole point, a group of stupid art students get together and now suddenly the world thinks we're a bunch of soy boys.

They're embarrassing themselves on the world stage. I'm well aware they don't represent the entire country, but let's not pretend if this was a couple idiot Americans doing something dumb we wouldn't be getting a bunch of "dumb yank" posts on here. We've already seen that on this issue. "Yanks can't take a joke" was about half the messages on the original thread on this subject.

While we're being honest with ourselves, it's ironic this freedom of expression is being allowed in a country where you can now get arrested for mean Twitter posts and years of child rape was covered up because people were afraid of being labeled Islamophobic.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

www.theguardian.com...

Leo Murray, an environmental campaigner behind the balloon stunt, said the protest was intended to play on Trump’s psychology. “He’s a deeply insecure man, and that is the only leverage we have over him. If we want his attention, we have to do something that humiliates him.”

Humiliating Allied leaders is a thing in the UK now?

Details of the protests, listed on Facebook, are being organised by a coalition called Together Against Trump. Its membership includes the TUC and other trade unions, Stop the War, Friends of the Earth, CND and the Jeremy Corbyn-supporting grassroots group, Momentum.

Good for them. Show us how much you dislike our choice for president.

Trump is then expected to head to Scotland, the birthplace of his mother and where he owns two golf courses. There will be demonstrations on Friday evening in Glasgow and again on Saturday in Edinburgh at noon, where organisers promise a “carnival of resistance” against Trump with stalls, talks, music and games such as “Toss the welly at Trump”, “Trump’s head coconut shy” and “Mini golf”.

I wonder if trump was smart enough to invest in "stop trump' tshirts or trademarked any of the mentioned carnival games?

A spokesperson for Together Against Trump said: “We regard it as a victory that Donald Trump does not appear to have any official engagements in London or anywhere with a large population. Instead he will stay hidden away in country estates and castles.”

victory indeed!
well done UK!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What a Joke. Its the american President FFS F19 It ( If there is a F19 ? )

www.thesun.co.uk...

Some views to Nigel.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As I said in the other thread...

Y'all really don't get Trump, at all. He tweets to get a rise out of y'all, and like cows at milkin' time, y'all show up.

Were I him, I'd ask for an autographed picture of it, and tweet about it. Just to see the reaction, and there would/will, as it's almost inevitable that he'll tweet about it...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wonder if trump was smart enough to invest in "stop trump' tshirts

Trully genius idea...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: MteWamp
Aight. Yeah. I give it 5 minutes before some enterprising young hard-ass with an air rifle turns this into the coolest non-event in history.

It'll be like a huge Baby Donald Trump Condom suddenly descends from the sky and everyone will just gather peacefully, beneath the warm, Baby-Trump-shaped shroud of peaceful contentment, and yea, trumpets shall sound, and there shall be a great wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

And..we...shall....have.......peace.

Flare gun would be a lot more spectacular... The Trumpenberg

Its filled with helium not hydrogen.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join