It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump 'angry baby' blimp gets green light to fly over London

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
news.sky.com...

I'm really torn on this one. I'm rather pleased to see our government (or the local mayor at least) supporting this protest, as typically the UK government response to protest is to kick some heads in.

On the other hand, it's an absolute embarrassment to our country that our right to protest (which we don't really have in the same way you have in the US) is being used to insult another countries leader. I also do not think this action would be supported by most UK (adults). It's kind of pathetic in my opinion.

I wonder if Mr. Khan would be happy for a blimp to be raised depicting Mohammed? Even respectfully? Or how about a blimp illiustrating the utter uselessness of our police force in preventing the rape and sex slavery of thousands of our young women?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Fly baby fly!!!

The irony is immeasurable

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

On the other hand, it's an absolute embarrassment to our country that our right to protest

I vote this one . With an addition of some words , if I may.

On the other hand, it's an absolute embarrassment to our country that our right to protest has turned into a childish presentment of a__

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The balloon should not be allowed unless a balloon of the queen in equal fashion would be allowed.

At least in America we are equal opportunity offenders and hate everybody.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There was never really any doubt it would be green lit, it was just a matter of when.

For political reasons they had to pause, make it look like it was a tough decision.

That said I don't care, I will just be interested to see how he responds to it... man I hope he asks for a picture with it, or buys it.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
+1 for freedom.

Embarrass yourselves all you want.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Gimme a break mate.

That's my whole point, a group of stupid art students get together and now suddenly the world thinks we're a bunch of soy boys.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I suspect many UK officials will see this 'baby blimp' and instinctively want to rape it. The depth of the pedo culture across the pond within the government is no secret.

Trump triggering peeps all over the world. He'll get a kick out of this. What Trump opponents don't seem to understand is that playing the insult card is playing right into Trump's hands.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Free expression. Let the blimp fly!

Too bad free expression is not universal there, however.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Limited free expression is worse than total censorship. It sends a message that everyone feels this way. I'm not happy and simply cannot understand how far we have fallen, from the diplomatic leaders of the world, to making big fat baby blimps to insult other countries leaders.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Limited free expression is worse than total censorship. It sends a message that everyone feels this way. I'm not happy and simply cannot understand how far we have fallen, from the diplomatic leaders of the world, to making big fat baby blimps to insult other countries leaders.

Pathetic.

I agree that limited expression is worse because it speaks to having a controlled, state-approved message.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Is this your freedom? Pretty easy to please you mate...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The balloon should not be allowed unless a balloon of the queen in equal fashion would be allowed.

At least in America we are equal opportunity offenders and hate everybody.

That wont fly because shes a female and that means shes not allowed to have her feeling hurt.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I suspect many UK officials will see this 'baby blimp' and instinctively want to rape it. The depth of the pedo culture across the pond within the government is no secret.

This is what I love about ATS right here lol 0 - 100 in seconds, that escalated so quickly.

We went from baby balloon to baby raping politicians faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

You sir deserve a cookie!

edit on 5-7-2018 by R1CK3O because: edit

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The blimp is going to go over like a lead balloon.

In my opinion.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I dont really see a problem with doing the protest but it's for sure in poor taste and greenlit from a very oppressive government on free speech and protest.

You can't offend anyone but you can offend the country you claim as your closest ally? Confusing

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

pigs can fly.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Pathetic.

I agree that limited expression is worse because it speaks to having a controlled, state-approved message.

Said much more concisely than I could

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well Trump has a supporter in Bill Shatner...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Would one of baby Mohammed be allowed and celebrated as well?

Asking for a friend.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join