It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin-Trump summit to take place in Helsinki on July 16

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I’m sane as are the rest of the people outside the fringe bubble of trump supporters on this site

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: vinifalou

I’m sane as are the rest of the people outside the fringe bubble of trump supporters on this site

Trump fringe bubble or not (I think not) do you not wish or at least desire some positive outcome from two of the big three powers leaders meeting?

What would be considered a positive outcome in your opinion?

Much as I held Obama in total disdain I did not wish him failure for the good of the nation when he met other world leaders.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Trump is no match for Putin.

Putin will use Trump to his advantage.

I would never underestimate Putin.

"Trump is Putin's Toy"

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

it's really sad how Democrat leaders think their voters are so dumb. That Trump and Russia colluded to beat all the mainstream media, and Hillary Clinton, in messaging to Democrats.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

it's really sad how Democrat leaders think their voters are so dumb. That Trump and Russia colluded to beat all the mainstream media, and Hillary Clinton, in messaging to Democrats.

Especially since the Clinton Campaign was the most powerful and most well funded Presidential Campaign in history.

💥😃💥

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
... It might be possible though, that tomorrow's meeting can lead to an adaptation and extension of the New Start Treaty in case in which all US-operated ABM missiles are permanently deactivated and removed from Poland, Romania, the black sea and the whole of the EU ...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
I can tell you the outcome already..... Great guy, strong friendship, powerful leader, its all great, nothing to see here.

surprise surprise!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join