It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does the IG report affect Mueller investgation?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Wrong.

link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No where in the report does it say they didn't follow procedure or that they conducted themselves incorrectly in the investigation.
Opinions of trump didn't effect their work.
That is what it said.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Of course it is. It says exactly the opposite of what you wanted it to even though day before yesterday it was going to save the day. It was going to destroy Clinton. It was going to condemn Clinton and prove the investigation into the trump campaign was illegal.
And it did none of that.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Of course it is. It says exactly the opposite of what you wanted it to even though day before yesterday it was going to save the day. It was going to destroy Clinton. It was going to condemn Clinton and prove the investigation into the trump campaign was illegal.
And it did none of that.

Once again you are mixing the IG reports...I really count hold you accountable as you lack so much real world knowledge.

This IG report was only about the emails. And it highlights over and over the misdeeds and bias of the FBI when investigating Mrs. Clinton. So they botched the investigation on purpose who knows but either way a botched investigation doesn't mean the person is innocent.

Now back to the investigation in the Trump and Russia. Once again that is coming out in another IG report. I know this is hard for you to comprehend but there are other ONGOING investigations into the FBI.

This is not over by a long shot. There are still 2 count that 2 more IG reports to come as well as a half a dozen different investigations into the FBI and their misdeeds.

So you hold on there grandma cause this isn't over by a long shot. I know you elderly people can't really multi task so I guess I can't blame you for not being able to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. You just sit back in wheel chair and let the younger brighter folks work this out for you. you're obviously having a hard time keeping up.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Just stop already. I'm not mixing up reports.
The IG report didn't have the results you wanted.
Bottom line.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just stop already. I'm not mixing up reports.
The IG report didn't have the results you wanted.
Bottom line.

Horowitz, a former federal prosecutor, announced in March that he is probing allegations of government surveillance abuse, in light of memos released on Capitol Hill about FBI and DOJ efforts to obtain FISA warrants to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page as part of its Russia investigation.

Just in case you are having trouble....There is another IG report to come out. It's reality, deal with it.

And actually it told me what I already knew...Clinton was allowed to walk on crimes you or I would be in prison for.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Enough!!

You've been told this isn't the mud pit. Just checked, it still isn't.

Apparently the last bit of advice I gave didn't take. Maybe this will. The off topic snark, and personal back and forth stop. You can either start behaving like adults, or you can lose your posting privileges. It's entirely up to you!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The difference is why Grassley told the IG they wanted all of his draft reports to see exactly was changed and by whom. The IG report contradicts itself in terms of bias no bias.

As for why Trump is not doing anything that one is simple. If he acts Democrats are going to seize on it and declare he is interfering in an investigation by obstructing and accuse him of a cover up.

Better to let the sham investigation collapse and take the the traitors out with it than take action and accidentally provide cover for them. Trump spoke to that point during his morning news conference with the media.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join