It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
MAHA!...Make America High Again!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MteWamp

Negative repercussions is law enforcement across the country and the DEA are going to be plenty pissed.

I think you may be wrong. Most LEOs I have been around know that fighting mj is a waste of resources that could be better used elsewhere.

Yup. Thanks, you said it much better that I did.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This could be the final straw that causes Jeff sessions to quit.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: MteWamp

The TDS potheads?

Ummm. I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

You said this:

The TDS folks can't decide whether to #$%& or wind their watch, hehe.

Does that include the TDS potheads? I would think they would be very happy with this.

No, no. My only point was that the President can be unpredictable. There are more than enough of us that support legalization AND the President.

Exactly. So that's why I asked a sarcastic question. You just can't help but bring the TDS in something that is absolutely wonderful.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Now watch who says MJ is bad and must be outlawed !!

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

link   
a reply to: dashen I`d give you 10 stars for this post if I could,imagining libs going what!? Nooooo.now we have to oppose pot!

link   
This is a step in the right direction, but Trump won’t get my support until he also supports the release of everyone jailed for cannabis possession.

And that goes for every other politician as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We can only hope! I cringed when Trump brought him on board. Just another RINO who someone BS'd Trump into thinking Sessions had his back!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm not sure what kind of 420 dimensional chess Trump is playing here but I'm pretty sure he's winning.

"Spliff to E6. Check and mate"

What does he have to lose? Maybe 2 dozen geriatric bible belters?

Gain? Millions chill out on Trump and have the "meh, maybe he ain't so bad after all! *click-pffffhhhtttt-schlink-bubblebubblebubble*" moment.
edit on 8-6-2018 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

That would be the Conservative Christians that will bail on Trump in a heartbeat.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trumps cheese is off the cracker. He doesn't even know what he's talking about anymore. The Conservative Christians would never let Trump legalize MJ. The CC are a yuggge part of his constituency and he needs their support.

He said he would pardon Muhammad Ali but Ali was pardoned back in 1971. Dementia... and has to repeat everything 3 times.

4D chess....

I think there are a HUGE number of "Conservative Christians" that support legalization. As a matter of fact, I KNOW that there are.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Trumps cheese is off the cracker. He doesn't even know what he's talking about anymore. The Conservative Christians would never let Trump legalize MJ. The CC are a yuggge part of his constituency and he needs their support.

He said he would pardon Muhammad Ali but Ali was pardoned back in 1971. Dementia... and has to repeat everything 3 times.

4D chess....

I think there are a HUGE number of "Conservative Christians" that support legalization. As a matter of fact, I KNOW that there are.

So prove it!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your right on the money there.
Pharmy must be on board.

Aside from the rec for adults topic,

A close person to me is going through cancer, radiation and chemo, tried the alternative and is fn blown away.
An ex substance abuse counselor.
Pills made her dizzy, puking, can't eat, depression like no other. The tea infused treatment gave a holy sh!t response and a major reassessment of the reality they have been taught.
No depression, actual sense of humor, relaxation, food staying down, appetite back, etc... immediate results

Complete 180

It was really weird to watch, I thought it was pseudo hippy bs, now I know the truth. I am thankful like you wouldn't believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

4D chess....

You ain't from Texas are you, son?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

HAHA...

As if Jeff Session was a principled man! HAH!

Nah. He's got a tingle up his leg for private prisons and wet dream fantasies over seizing migrant children and imprisoning those trespassing asylum seekering parents of theirs!
edit on 8-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seaswine

I'm not sure what kind of 420 dimensional chess Trump is playing here but I'm pretty sure he's winning.

"Spliff to E6. Check and mate"

What does he have to lose? Maybe 2 dozen geriatric bible belters?

Gain? Millions chill out on Trump and have the "meh, maybe he ain't so bad after all! *click-pffffhhhtttt-schlink-bubblebubblebubble*" moment.

I dislike a ton of people who support cannabis legalization. If Trump has sponsored this and made it one of his issues, he’d have support from me.

Attaching himself to something like this after the fact is just him riding the wave. I doubt we’ll see a bunch of people liking Trump now. Lmao.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What's even funnier is that now the leftists are going to be against pot legalization!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Baby steps bro.

Get it legal, then free the slaves.

This is pretty cool to witness.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

That would be the Conservative Christians that will bail on Trump in a heartbeat.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, but I know a lot of them, and it's not what I see happening.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

4D chess....

You ain't from Texas are you, son?

I am - and I'm 100% on board.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join