It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 times social justice lead to genocide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This rise of social justice politics has really grind my gears since it's inception. This kind of identity politics is obviously bad. This is why it's important to crush this out of our culture and return to constitutionally ruled government and limited government power.

South African Social Justice Party

Early in its new democracy, South Africa successfully rose to the challenge of ensuring political justice. It developed a progressive and ground-breaking constitution enshrining rights for all of its citizens.

I don't care to hear your arguments about apartheid and how this is retribution that is completely another topic. The facts are that South African social justice politics are leading to the encampment of and genocide of white minorities in their country.

Reut ers

Explainer: South Africa aims to expropriate land without compensation

Phase 1 for genocide. Like I said I'm not here to debate about what's happening and the specifics of the why and how. It's happening that's the only thing that's important.

DailyHistory.org

Once Lenin was released, he continued to passionately work on his views regarding social imbalance and formed the Bolsheviks. The Bolsheviks would become the preeminent party of Russian Marxists shaped the future Communist Party.[1] The synthesis of Lenin’s views combined together with those of Karl Marx created what we now know as “Marxism-Leninism” or the basis of whole Communist doctrine throughout the 20th century.

Yup, anyone who has read a few books on history or politics should know about the Bolshevik revolution or rise of the communist party in Russia, later taken over by Stalin leading to tens of millions of death's.

Rise of Hitler

Hitler’s ideas included inequality among races, nations, and individuals as part of an unchangeable natural order that exalted the “Aryan race” as the creative element of mankind. According to Hitler, the natural unit of mankind was the Volk (“the people”), of which the German people was the greatest. Moreover, he believed that the state existed to serve the Volk—a mission that to him the Weimar German Republic betrayed.

Now, read that above statement carefully, inequality among races gave rise to the Nazi party in Germany.

Sound familiar?

This is why we need to win this fight.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Those example are more of nation specific nationalistic pride than what is happening right now with GLOBAL social justice.

If you really wanted to dig deep into the subject the Rwandan genocide was technically a social justice, yea from one side on the other. And the American civil war is another.

Social justice in today's world is not the same as it was even 60 years ago. We have nations with nuclear weapons, and armed forces that can obliterate entire countries off the map. You really think a global meltdown from social justice will happen?

The current movement of SJW's is more of people just wanting to live their life and not be criticized for being gay, different skin color, religion, from another nation, etc.
And I have said it before and I will say again, globalization is inevitable, the amount of steam the internet has taken on in the last 15 years was the first nail in the coffin, and right now, it's the first tooth being broken in the growing pains of that concept.
But how can we all live together? That's the biggest issue...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And Three times Social Justice helped Millions.

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was an Indian activist who was the leader of the Indian independence movement against British rule. Overturning colonialism.

The American Revolution was a colonial revolt that took place between 1765 and 1783. The American Patriots in the Thirteen Colonies won independence from Great Britain, becoming the United States of America.

And one more that doesn't involve Britain.

MLK was the Catalyst for equal rights in the US.

Oh and for a 4th one ..the Suffragettes who pushed to get women the right to vote.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

were those for equality or social justice?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The current movement of SJW's is more of people just wanting to live their life and not be criticized for being gay, different skin color, religion, from another nation, etc.

and use counter intelligence operations to stay in power?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

were those for equality or social justice?

They're one in the same. Anytime to fight against a social injustice...whatever kind it is...colonial rule, inequality, equal rights, you're being a social justice warrior.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So ... terrorists are social justice warriors?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You can draw some lines there.

Blowing up innocent children isn't fighting for justice in anyway. But fighting against an invading force is. George Washington Wasn't a terrorist. Although the Hessians probably thought differently.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

No.

Not all terrorists are social justice warriors.

But all social justice warriors are terrorists.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

Not all terrorists are social justice warriors.
But all social justice warriors are terrorists

So Martin Luther King Jr and Gandhi were terrorists? I'd have to disagree/

edit on 1-6-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sorry. I disagree.

Washington and co. were revolutionaries fighting for complete political/governmental change.

Social justice is concerned with the distribution of wealth, opportunities, privilege in society.

The French Revolution would be one that is classically sparked more by topics of social justice, and look where it led.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sorry. I disagree.

Washington and co. were revolutionaries fighting for complete political/governmental change.

Social justice is concerned with the distribution of wealth, opportunities, privilege in society.

The French Revolution would be one that is classically sparked more by topics of social justice, and look where it led.

The French Revolution led to the country that helped us win the Revolutionary war and gave us the Statue of Liberty. Just saying it wasn't all bad.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I would not consider them social justice warriors.

So you may, but I don't.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

me either they were fighting for equality, totally different

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I would not consider them social justice warriors.

So you may, but I don't.

I know we're playing with definitions but...I'd say that anyone who fights for social justice like they did...I mean MLK was the instramental in civil rights and equal rights for all. and Gandhi led a peaceful revolution of the most powerful country on earth at the time. They definitely were social justice warriors.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: DBCowboy

me either they were fighting for equality, totally different

But isn't equality=social Justice?

Let's take women's right to vote ..the suffragettes. Weren't they fighting for social justice?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Somewhere in there was Napoleon and his dictatorship leading to lots of wars of expansion throughout Europe for over 10 years.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It depends on what you think equality is. There are two meanings of the word floating around, so let's get that straight before we continue.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Somewhere in there was Napoleon and his dictatorship leading to lots of wars of expansion throughout Europe for over 10 years.

True, but then we have Bush and Obama and their wars of expansion into Iraq and Afghanistan for over 10 years. Comparable.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It depends on what you think equality is. There are two meanings of the word floating around, so let's get that straight before we continue.

Easier with women's right to vote. women should have the right to vote...that makes them equal or gives them equallity. No?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join