It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I'm divorced 3 times they have made me broke and a couple of them made me bleed but If you fall off a horse you get straight back up and try and get a better horse.

How's that been working out for you?

Maybe you should think of a wife as something other than a horse?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He needs a pony, he can’t handle a horse

On topic I have noticed incel like comments from members here in the past on the meToo movement.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You didn't meet them
We all make bad decisions in life they made one with me also I will admit, Im happy as Larry at the moment got a lady who is super chill and likes the stuff I like she knows I'm never going to get married again unless on my deathbed so she can get my pension.
I get it some dudes give up on women I know a few but lets all admit it isn't just the womens fault.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Like a lot of people I checked out this incel movement after that terrorist incident and have come to conclusion they are gay

joking aside, they were talking about throwing acid in the face of Chads.

At least the gene pool for them hopefully won’t be continued

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

The resentment shows though, If someone really didn't want to be with anyone they would be happy and not moan about it.
I get it being single sucks but you are not going to improve the situation by moping about moaning about women.
Crazy though that people do these mass shootings because they can not get laid.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Crazy though that people do these mass shootings because they can not get laid.

It has more to do with the reasons that they can't get any than not getting any.

The flaw is within. A lack of carnal relations is a symptom.

edit on 5/31/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thank God for Rape-Axe

edit on 31-5-2018 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Yeah good point.
I guess this is the society we live in now we need better mental health screenings tbh. Heck sometimes all that means is asking others If they are ok?.

edit on 31-5-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Just in the past? They're all over this site.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I never heard of them so I just did some reading.
They need to join a Cobra Kai dojo.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Are there girls there?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Yup give them a boost in confidence also.
You seen it?.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

It's not always a mental health issue. A lot of it comes down to personality flaws like seeing women as inferiors, acting entitled to women's bodies & attention, lashing out when they don't get their way, not being able to handle rejection, etc. In short, the chumps just need to learn how to talk to women, learn how to respect women, learn how to intrigue & captivate women, and learn how to prove themselves worthy of a woman's time & affections.

There's no magic pill to remedy that. They just have to man up and improve their bodies, minds, personalities, and ability to provide security for a potential family. If they make themselves into more desirable mates, then more people will want to mate with them. Damn near all of nature understands this concept but somehow it goes completely over their collective heads.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Really glad I live in a country where ambulance chasing is frownd on, I only know one single parent family, and two second attempts that seem to be working, so a rather narrow perspective, I'm divorced, and have not tried since the divorce, I think 25 years of marriage is enough.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

It's not always a mental health issue. A lot of it comes down to personality flaws like seeing women as inferiors, acting entitled to women's bodies & attention, lashing out when they don't get their way, not being able to handle rejection, etc. In short, the chumps just need to learn how to talk to women, learn how to respect women, learn how to intrigue & captivate women, and learn how to prove themselves worthy of a woman's time & affections.

This is correct, but not just saying this is one way, it goes both ways

There's no magic pill to remedy that. They just have to man up and improve their bodies, minds, personalities,

I would not care if the body is not 'in shape' but i do care about mind and personality

and ability to provide security for a potential family.

Could not care less, i can do by myself and i would hope for him to be along me, not in front directing things

edit on 31-5-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Relationships are too complicated and soap opera oriented.

Which is why people end up writing threads like this.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I really have no clue what you dudes are doing out there in this world. I love dating in this day and age. It's easier now to be honest about what everyone wants and needs than in ever was. Be honest. Be nice. Be respectful. And think for a couple minutes about the person you are choosing before diving in. If you want just sex, then find someone you respect, and that respects you. It isn't really all that hard.

Perhaps it's the type of people you are going after. Perhaps it's that you have no idea how to be respectful. Perhaps you are wrapped up in your own ego and can't see past that one bit. But do yourself a favor and try to do it all the nice way. There's beauty and love, shared experience, and intimacy... and it's not to be missed. Life is short and it is one of the best things about being alive. Chances are you've only got this one life, don't run.

And quit blaming feminism. Jesus. As someone who's friends with a lot of the girls that started 3rd wave feminism I can tell you that your ideas about what that was are all wrong. It's become a sad excuse for crying dudes.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are there girls there?

Always a few, but don’t slap their behinds unless of course that’s how you float

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think statistically women initiate divorce like 70 percent of the time. So you marry someone, work like a dog for 5-10 years, get a house, have a couple kids, and your wife decides she wants kids but not a husband, so she divorces you, takes at least half your assets, and puts you into indentured servitude with child support, for at least 10 years if not for pretty much the rest of your life, and in many cases turns your children against you in the process. And in the US, with respect to divorce, the legal system is a cottage industry of dispossessing men from their assets and their children in favor of the wife. What's not to like? I heard an analog to this that made me laugh out loud; if you were going to go skydiving, and there was a 70 percent chance your parachute would NOT open, would you do it? Then add to the fact that it seems that the vast majority of ladies 18-35 today are narcissistic sociopaths, well I would prefer a cabin in the woods to rolling those dice. Not to mention if you get married, and your wife divorces you, you are putting your kids through a traumatic and unpleasant ordeal (see video below, warning, graphic language). After many years,I am happily married now, but only after going through divorce 2 times, and watching my kids suffer as a result. I can totally understand a men's movement going this direction. If I can give young guys some advice: 1. if you want to get married, have a prenup. 2. Don't have children for at least 5 years, to make sure it at least has a chance of lasting. Good luck to you all.

edit on 31-5-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Aazadan

yes happiness if a measure of success if there was more of it there would be less assholes in the world

Some people derive happiness from being an asshole, so I don't think that's a good reason.

Historically, civilization has had two types of societies. Those that focus on happiness and those that focus on achievements. Happy societies tend to be lower performing, but people enjoy themselves. Achievement focused societies tend to make the most breakthroughs and build the coolest things.

I might not like it, but I accept the idea that we're supposed to live in a competitive society which means a meritocracy. Such a society is not conducive to happiness.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join