It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He has a point though, if you have money then there must be a temptation for one partner to try take a slice, especially when lawyers are saying 'go for it' to screw every last penny.

If there's no kids, and no marriage (or you get a pre nup) your assets are secure.

Either you are being really sarcastic or you actually believe this stuff.

Hmmmmm, male or female....male or female .... guessing ... leaning in one direction ... hmmmmmm

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Police here in Australia even told me that in a domestic situation, regardless of who is at fault and what the evidence shows, they have been ordered to remove the male from the situation.

We have exactly those same types of laws here in the US. In fact, I'll bet those same laws exist in all the western countries and that those laws came into being at about the same time frame.

Which proves there is a much larger agenda at play, coordinated by the globalists, whose intentions are to weaken and destroy the family.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I agree with you, I always wonder how they implement the system they have in North Korea and if it's a testing ground or not...

seems like Lil Kimmy could charge the world whatever he wanted to conduct all kinds of experiments there

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I’m curious, how do you know what my situation was? Additionally, the courts care about a track record of custody (time of separation and how much time spent with kids by the time of divorce proceedings). You need to get your facts straight. I had 50% custody leading up to time of final divorce decree. Read the entire thread before responding.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

It’s very clear you’re trying to bait me. It’s not going to work, though. I appreciate your statement, as I’m sure there are many D-bags on the internet trying to justify / victimize themselves for their circumstances being similar to mine. The ones you mean to attack are the guys that are BS fathers. I’m not one of them. Troll somewhere else.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: toysforadults

ummm ya... but some of those dual parent families back in the 70's probably would have been much better off as single parent families.

I know I had friends that said:

"Thankfully my parents finally divorced. They should have done it years ago".

Staying together for the kids - - is sometimes the worst thing you can do.

Maybe the most I've ever agreed with you is that last line, Annee. Some-
times it's better to come from a broken home than subsist IN one.
And the hate chain also stops here.

I think some of us were a little ahead of the Huxley Bros with the
experiment... in that I knew no matter who came by, I didn't have
the proper life tools to be a good parent anyway. I didn't need some
PhD to tell me indirectly I was unworthy of reproduction since age 6.

Add some other "alpha" flavors of mutant, reproducing with wild
irresponsibility...
and you get the USA, top of the "civilized" heap with over 30% single
parent families. Result: walking time bombs blowing their own way.
And talking heads have the stones to ask what's wrong. Gatekeepers
of Hell used to be newspeople.

BTW I got engaged last month. I'm 66.6 years old last 25th. They win.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiggersTheMan

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Ironically, to further my point, being a conspiracy theorist is one of the biggest signs of an unhappy beta male. They talk about it in many MGTOW videos. Always trying to find a problem with everything, to distract from ones own unhappy life.

So what you're implying here, is that you and every other man on ATS are "unhappy beta males". Irony indeed.
What of female conspiracy theorists, what label applies to them? There has to be one, this whole thread has more labels than the grocery store.

The truth is, we are all against man, we will destroy you all. We will pick the best of you to be cloned forever and have factories where you will be raised as producers of what we need to expand our genre. Only the ones that are born male and have the best qualities we search for will be kept, the rest go to the burner every sunday

This is our plan, we have been found out and we'll still succeed

LMFAO

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Add some other "alpha" flavors of mutant, reproducing with wild irresponsibility... and you get the USA, top of the "civilized" heap with over 30% single parent families. Result: walking time bombs blowing their own way.

Just for the record, many other countries have similar or even higher percentages of single parent households. According to this article (HERE), the US rate for 2014 was 27%. But Denmark was 29%, the UK was 28%, Lithuania was 27% like the US, Latvia was 26%, Estonia was 25%, France was 23%, Hungary was 20%, Canada and Germany were 19%, etc.

And if you get the chance, check out this PDF (HERE) from the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development). It further breaks down the stats in several ways, including the number of couple households, couple households with and without kids, single person households, single parent households, etc. And as ominous as the "27-30% single parent household" stat sounds, it doesn't sound so extreme when you see that the US's single parent households only made up 9.56% of overall US households (page 3), and that the 27-30% figure is just saying that out of all households with kids, 27-30% only have one parent.

Compared to our 9.56% of all US households, Australia (10.45%), Canada (10.33%), New Zealand (11.23%), Latvia (11.50%), and Mexico (10.26%) all have higher percentages of their total households being single parent households. And many other countries are in that 8% to 9% range, like the UK, South Korea (it just lists "Korea"), Iceland, Ireland, Hungary, etc.

The point I'm making is that it may seem bad in isolation and even seem like we suck as a nation. But when put into perspective, it seems like much of the industrialized world is going through the exact same situation.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Maybe it is not the nation, but the general culture that is shared.

In general i think the entire world is going in the same direction so little by little all countries become the same, culture is shared or introduced and then the same problem starts

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I got a solution, one that helps the kids. I personally do not agree with breaking up families bc the adults are bored now. Men and women that fall into this category are ASSHOLES in my opinion. If you have a child with someone you should be fined for not living together until the child is 18. A Big Fine. One that pays for these selfish parents that broke up their family and in return created a poor soul that shoots up a school. You BORED parents can pay for that. I don’t care if there is abuse, public programs are already provided for that. Your still responsible to society for making and breaking a family. It’s not good and people like you OWE society.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Movement it is not.

It's a philosophy.

Opting out of a raw deal.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Annee

children need fathers, period

isn't it obvious when you go out in public how little discipline these children have?

I didn't have one.

Wow what’s your mother’s name? I would like to make her an offer she can’t refuse.... you too!!

First asexual human ever!!!

My mom had polio when I was 5.

My dad couldn't handle having a disabled wife - - so he ran off with another woman.

So it still takes a man then... so your mom did need one.

Sorry but her lack of finding a good one doesn’t negate the fact one was REQUIRED to create you.

All that's needed is sperm.

Sperm can be harvested and frozen for years.

And when artificial wombs become a thing I am sure it will be just fine by you.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Finally death by smu smu.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Finally death by smu smu.

Snu snu? No chance, we'll just harvest you all with machines.. lmao

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I can see it now strapped to a milking machine
I know a few people who pay for that type of stuff.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The Two Ronnies foretold the women up rising years back.

Just a shame they got the fashion wrong

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The Two Ronnies foretold the women up rising years back.

Just a shame they got the fashion wrong

LMFAO what is this

Looks like now i'm able to understand British English, so happy right now

You'll have to wear a bra though, and high heels at all times. No sports for you as well

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I will be fine I have dressed up many a time as a lady.
Oh and it's just English we invented it so it's only other ex colonies that need to add which country ie: american English etc (I don't know if all that is true but it sounds right especially when spoken in English
Oh and to all you fellas moping about moaning about women get out more and talk to more of them.
I'm divorced 3 times they have made me broke and a couple of them made me bleed but If you fall off a horse you get straight back up and try and get a better horse.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I will be fine I have dressed up many a time as a lady.

No bad feeling from me

Oh and it's just English we invented it so it's only other ex colonies that need to add which country ie: american English etc (I don't know if all that is true but it sounds right especially when spoken in English

Would not know, not my first language, or second, i was actually very ignorant about it until about 5 years ago

Oh and to all you fellas moping about moaning about women get out more and talk to more of them.

Like i said before, they will select themselves out of the gene pool, does not matter if they chose that way

I'm divorced 3 times they have made me broke and a couple of them made me bleed but If you fall off a horse you get straight back up and try and get a better horse.

Sad this happened to you, but so nice you bring yourself up again and again, this is what all is about, no one has to give up and the ones that do deserve to go away if that's the road the decide to go through
edit on 31-5-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
I got a solution, one that helps the kids. I personally do not agree with breaking up families bc the adults are bored now. Men and women that fall into this category are ASSHOLES in my opinion. If you have a child with someone you should be fined for not living together until the child is 18. A Big Fine. One that pays for these selfish parents that broke up their family and in return created a poor soul that shoots up a school. You BORED parents can pay for that. I don’t care if there is abuse, public programs are already provided for that. Your still responsible to society for making and breaking a family. It’s not good and people like you OWE society.

As someone who spent many years caring for kids affected by abuse and fighting between the parents.....I mean real physical fighting which often spilled out onto the kids.....I can honestly say this is something I hope never happens.

People who have kids owe YOU nothing. They owe it to their kids to be good parents, sometimes that just ends up being better when the parents split.

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join