It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the Tesla Connection - This Rabbit Hole Goes Deep

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
trump's uncle is one of the reasons that we dont have spire based atmospheric eletricity, the other reason is big oil

But if they use too much atmospheric electricity, wouldn't the world blow up ?

😎

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

You might already know about this but I would like to point out there is a TV Series called The Tesla Files which touches upon the Tesla/Trump history. It airs Friday nights on the History Channel. It hasn't gone into all the other stuff you mentioned but it's only shown 4 episodes to date so who knows?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I like the story so far Stallion Duck. Don't let the naysayers bring you down.

Personally, if I had a problem with any of the details, I'd do the research and post it here, not give you a hard time because I believed you have a problem with the facts. Actually others here are supporting the story with reference material you hadn't provided, so all good so far IMO. Once all the facts are in, it should help create a fine conspiracy theory even if it wasn't going exactly where you thought it might go.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: humanoidlord
trump's uncle is one of the reasons that we dont have spire based atmospheric eletricity, the other reason is big oil

But if they use too much atmospheric electricity, wouldn't the world blow up ?

😎

I did wonder... If you send all that energy through the ground, as one of the experiments went, wouldn't that kill all of the ground insects and worms? Or would they become one with energy

It seems that there would be some kind of serious issues if our atmosphere was continually electrified. Cloud dissipation maybe? Would we get electrocuted when it rained?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Very much appreciated! Good to have you here to enjoy.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

It is a fascinating theory. Maybe one day they will make a movie about it. So many coincidences.

Not sure if you saw the threads on the two books from the 1800's that have so many coincidences with the Trumps, and the Trump-Titor time travel mandella effect thread. It's worth reading both.

Donald Trump-John Titor Time travel

Two books from the 1800s Predict Trump as the Last President

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

No, Marconi swiped from Tesla's work

You're either having a laff or on a wind-up.

Can you provide any credible source to back up that ridiculous claim? I won't hold my breath.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Can you provide any credible source to back up that ridiculous claim? I won't hold my breath.

This is a concise summary of the claim.

Who Invented Radio?

I searched Google for "nikola tesla radio" and immediately saw articles pro and con. Those against mentioned a large group of people that contributed. For example: Nikola Tesla: The Guy Who DIDN'T "Invent Radio" But still admitted Tesla did ground breaking work in the field. Marconi did invent radio but used Tesla's patents to do so which led to lawsuits and court battles.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Who Invented Radio?

I searched Google for "nikola tesla radio" and immediately saw articles pro and con. Those against mentioned a large group of people that contributed. For example: Nikola Tesla: The Guy Who DIDN'T "Invent Radio" But still admitted Tesla did ground breaking work in the field. Marconi did invent radio but used Tesla's patents to do so which led to lawsuits and court battles.

The issue i have with the source you have linked, is that it is a site dedicated to Tesla. You are not the only one who has done this. Of course sites such as that are always going to be bias towards Tesla.

I have linked a source which is completely independent. These are the sources that i trust and believe to be accurate in their facts.

In 1943, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that some of his patents’ source of discovery was questionable and as a result restored some prior patents to other scientists, including Oliver Lodge and Nikola Tesla, predated some of his findings. The Court’s decision had no effect on Marconi’s claim that he was the first to produce radio transmission, he just couldn’t claim credit for their work

www.biography.com...

The court did not state that Marconi used Tesla's Patents.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Who Invented Radio?

The issue i have with the source you have linked, is that it is a site dedicated to Tesla. You are not the only one who has done this. Of course sites such as that are always going to be bias towards Tesla.

I have linked a source which is completely independent. These are the sources that i trust and believe to be accurate in their facts.

In 1943, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that some of his patents’ source of discovery was questionable and as a result restored some prior patents to other scientists, including Oliver Lodge and Nikola Tesla, predated some of his findings. The Court’s decision had no effect on Marconi’s claim that he was the first to produce radio transmission, he just couldn’t claim credit for their work

www.biography.com...

The court did not state that Marconi used Tesla's Patents.

Who Invented Radio? goes to PBS.org

Nikola Tesla: The Guy Who DIDN'T "Invent Radio" goes to a page of earlyradiohistory.us...
This is not a Tesla site only a Tesla page. And it is anti-Tesla at that.

As for your quote about the supreme court case, you would have seen that there also if you had taken the time to at least look at the page.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i know you are joking but no

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
A lot of things get stolen from geniuses in hotels. Odd.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Correct. Tesla "discovered" remote-control, radio, and something else I forget.

The invention of the first alternating current (AC) motor was one, he was the first to light up a town, he beat Thomas Edison who had vast support at the time, so I would think if anyone who took his secrets it would be Edison. The interesting thing about Tesla is he slept about 1 hour a day and worked 23...
edit on 30-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If one is willing to store nukes in utah and then actually use them...me thinks the governments is sneaky enough to be meddling in time travel...

edit on 30-5-2018 by Ativa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I'll read this later, I like topics such as this, and nicely written too.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Correct. Tesla "discovered" remote-control, radio, and something else I forget.

The invention of the first alternating current (AC) motor was one, he was the first to light up a town, he beat Thomas Edison who had vast support at the time, so I would think if anyone who took his secrets it would be Edison. The interesting thing about Tesla is he slept about 1 hour a day and worked 23...

More rubbish about Tesla.

No he didn't invent the AC Motor. That was Galileo Ferraris in 1885.

And no, he wasn't the first to light up a town. The first town to be lit by electricity was Newcastle-Upon Tyne England , which had bugger all to do with Tesla.

www.ncl.ac.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You guys should read the book, "The Last Days of Night". It pretty well describes the war between Tesla, and Westinghouse, vs. Edison. Any clown with a simple table top contraption can generate either DC or AC electricity. But Tesla created and patented Poly Phase A.C. generators, which in turn sent three phase juice from Niagara Falls, into N.Y.C. where he drove Edison's company, out of the power business.

And when Tesla couldn't get around Edison's incandescent light bulb patents, he invented Fluorescent Light tubes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join