It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the Tesla Connection - This Rabbit Hole Goes Deep

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've pondered this topic for 2 weeks now, trying to come up with some sort of form of how I would present this to ATS. I'm not sure if this subject has been touched upon and I apologize if it has. Still, I find this information fairly interesting and I've been digging into it as much as I could find resources. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I've enjoyed digging deep for this bone...

Let us begin, shall we?

----------------------------

Many of us today view Nikola Tesla as the pioneer of some of the greatest inventions ever. Somewhere around the mid 1880s, Tesla began bringing some of his wildest ideas to light, well at least wild to everyone else but Tesla himself. Many of us also believe he was a genius of his own making, creating things that the common inventor would have never conceived. Everything from free energy for the world to wireless communications to death rays that could protect a country indefinitely. We can see that his ideas, his inventions were meant for good but in the wrong hands, they likely could have been made for destruction. Fortunately, if any of his secrets did get out, so far, they have not been used to destroy countries, at least not that we know of.

It's also believed that much of Tesla's work was stolen away as soon as he died. Government officials were said to be staying across the hall from him in his New Yorker Hotel, just waiting for his last breath so they could sneak in and rummage through his plans and documents, possibly while he was still cold in his bed only feet away.

It's a known fact that one of those persons who ordered this gathering of documents and plans was none other than the John G. Trump, uncle of Donald Trump himself. Mind-Blowing, isn't it!?

John George Trump (8/21/1907 – 2/21/1985) was an American electrical engineer, inventor, and physicist. He was a member of the National Academy of Engineering noted for developing rotational radiation therapy. Working with Robert Van de Graaff, he developed one of the first million-volt X-ray generators. He also received the National Medal of Science from President Ronald Reagan. Anyone notice that his main area of expertise was something that Tesla himself discovered by accident? X-Rays!

I don't know much about John Trump but it seems to me, he might have been a vulture inventor just waiting for the fruits to fall from the dead hands of someone else's labor and imagination. But why, I mean, aside from the obvious?

The more I dug into JG Trump, the weirder it got. I noticed a few oddities, though some very minor and could simply be nothing at all but others... others stood out so much more.

- Born and Died on the day of his birth. (ok, this is just reaching but dates interest me - though watch the dates from here
).
- One of 3 children (Frederick CHRIST Trump (Donald Trump's father) and Elizabeth were his siblings)

For right now, other than the Tesla connection, JG Trump seems more or less insignificant. For this reason, I'll travel back a little ways in time and throw out some interesting facts about his family tree.

- JG Trump was the son of Frederick Trump and Elizabeth CHRIST Trump (wait... I'm getting there but notice the middle name)
- Elisabeth CHRIST Trump (10/10/1880 – 6/6/66) - Ooooh... Look at that death date!
- Elisabeth CHRIST Trump was a real estate businesswoman and is considered the MATRIARCH of the Trump family.
- German-born American from Kallstadt, Kingdom of Bavaria, German Empire
- Born Elisabeth CHRIST of father Philipp CHRIST
- Frederick Trump was one of SIX children and married Elisabeth CHRIST against his mother's wishes
- Fred Trump made his fortune with as a restaurant and hotel/BROTHEL manager in the Klondike Gold Rush (Gold symbolic?)
- Fred married Elisabeth when he was 33 and she was 22 (8/26/1902)

Now that we've gotten a little history out of the way, on to the conspiracy theory of the modern day Trump.

Based only on what I read about above, I have a few questions that I wonder the answer to:

- Does the name CHRIST have anything to do with a fulfilling prophecy?
-- If so, does it merit counting the prostitution and the relation to gold as being something akin to 2 of the 7 deadly sins?

- Does the death date of Trump's grandmother have anything to do with fulfilling prophecy in some manner, like in an 'Omen' sort of way?

Yeah, probably not.

Though, one might think that everything leading up to the current day from good old Uncle John George Trump could play out some kind of world government conspiracy. What do I base this on?

- Is it possible that John George Trump coveted the plans and technology of Nikola Tesla and kept it secret within the family?
- Is it possible that any of the inventions from Tesla, while falling into the hands of JG Trump, give a descendant some kind of power or leverage over the world?

What kind of power, you ask?

- Free Energy
- City/Country destroying technology
- Secret contact with Aliens
- ...whatever wonderful secrets Tesla might have come up with.

After all, John G Trump DID order the gathering of secrets from Tesla's stash as soon as Tesla died.

Note, there were supposedly 86+ chests in Tesla's room when he died, yet only 60something were found after the fact. There are supposedly many more secret inventions that we did not know about that was imagined and possibly created by Tesla.

I can't ask questions of the Trumps without asking a few of Tesla as well.
- Tesla's father was an Orthodox priest.
- Tesla's mother was the daughter of an Orthodox priest.
- Parents had 5 children
- Brother died when he was 5 (five is significant in a religious manner)
- Tesla's father wanted him to be a priest as well
- At a young age, he contracted cholera and was bedridden for 9 months and was near death multiple times. His father promised to send him to the best engineering school if he recovered, which he did.
--- Oddly, he said that one of (wonder which) Mark Twain's works helped him to "MIRACULOUSLY recover" from his illness.

Is it possible that Tesla had some kind of divine trait within him that gave him the visions and ideas that he came up with? He has said that many of his ideas were given to him by the divine or an 'alien' presence. Though, it is known that Tesla didn't really believe in God. His beliefs more or less were as an atheist, believing that the universe always has and always will exist and a person's soul is only the sum of the body and when we die, we die and nothing else happens thereafter.

Perhaps there is some angel vs devil stuff going on here.... Maybe not.

Take note of a few possible important notes:

“My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear,” Trump said in one interview, according to the www.newyorker.com....
- Ehem.... the New Yorker was the hotel Tesla lived and died in.

Also:

“would tell me many years ago about the power of weapons someday, that the destructive force of these weapons would be so massive, that it’s going to be a scary world.”

Anyone recall when Trump has said..

“I mean it’s a good gene pool right there” - pointing to his head] - “I HAVE TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.”

Continued:

link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Tesla has also said about the future:

"This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior. The modern woman, who anticipates in merely superficial phenomena the advancement of her sex, is but a surface symptom of something deeper and more potent fermenting in the bosom of the race.

"It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that women will assert first their equality and later their superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of women.

"Through countless generations, from the very beginning, the social subservience of women resulted naturally in the partial atrophy or at least the hereditary suspension of mental qualities which we now know the female sex to be endowed with no less than men.

"BUT the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.

"The acquisition of new fields of endeavor by women, their gradual usurpation of leadership, will dull and finally dissipate feminine sensibilities, will choke the maternal instinct, so that marriage and motherhood may become abhorrent and human civilization draw closer and closer to the perfect civilization of the bee."

Could he be referring to today or even possibly Hillary Clinton?

I will say this... If Trump comes out as a modern day messiah and performs miracles in the sense of technology that saves the world, free energy or even some kind of magic where he literally brings fire down from the sky... I'll start giving all of this a little more thought before I find a hole to hide in...

Thanks for reading, ATS. I hope you enjoyed!

link   
Don't know how it posted twice. Sorry. Please delete this
edit on 28-5-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Very interesting. Commenting to come back later and see what develops.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yet another " nonsense " post about Tesla. You need to get the basic facts correct first, namely Tesla and the discovery of X Rays.

No............Tesla did not discovery X Rays, either by accident or any other means. X Rays where discovered by William Morgan in 1785. That was 70 years before Tesla was born.

www.cambridge.org...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No, Trump did not "order" the recovery of Tesla's documents. He was in no position to do so. He was a professor at M.I.T. at the time and he was asked by the government to review the papers AFTER the government had already taken them. So there was a connection alright, but you have mis-characterized it. As to all this numerology and prophecy stuff, ummm, how fanciful.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Correct. Tesla "discovered" remote-control, radio, and something else I forget.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Radio was the work of Guglielmo Marconi.

www.biography.com...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well this IS a conspiracy website after all, and THIS is cool stuff whether or not you believe it.

It is interesting though, because I remember a thing about Trump being a time-traveler, and then of course, Tesla supposedly did some time-traveling experiments. Can you imagine if that were true???

www.dailystar.co.uk...

www.ancient-code.com...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Source

Tesla and the discovery of the X-rays

Twain and Tesla became friends in the 1890s, thanks in part to Twain’s lifelong fascination with technology and new inventions. Visiting Tesla’s lab late one night, Twain posed for one of the first photographs to be lit by incandescent light. In 1895, Tesla and photographer Edward Ringwood Hewett invited Twain back to the lab to pose for another photo, this one lit using an electrical device called a Crookes tube. When Tesla reviewed the resulting photographic negative, he found it splotchy and spotted and decided it was ruined. It was only weeks later, after German scientist Wilhelm Röntgen announced his discovery of what he called “X-radiation” produced by Crookes tubes, that Tesla realized the photograph of Twain had been ruined by the X-ray shadows of the camera’s metal screws.

The Electrical Review in 1896 published X-rays of a man, made by Tesla, with X-ray tubes of his own design. They appeared at the same time as when Roentgen announced his discovery of X-rays. Tesla never attempted to proclaim priority and much of his research was lost later in a fire at a New York warehouse.

Tesla had originally noticed what he described as "a very special radiation" years earlier when working his "carbon-button" lamp. He produced pictures he called "shadowgraphs" and had performed numerous experiments with them up until the fire at his lab. Upon learning of Röntgen's discovery, Tesla wrote him and sent some of the pictures recovered from the fire. Röntgen replied and asked Tesla how he produced them.

Roentgen congratulated Tesla on his sophisticated X-ray pictures, and Tesla even wrote Roentgen's name on one of his films. He experimented with shadowgraphs similar to those that later were to be used by Wilhelm Rontgen when he discovered X-rays in 1895. Tesla's countless experiments included work on a carbon button lamp, on the power of electrical resonance, and on various types of lightning. Tesla invented the special vacuum tube which emitted light to be used in photography.

So if he didn't invent the X RAY... how did no one know how to make them?

Roentgen’s letter to Tesla dated July 20th, 1901. The letter reads (Courtesy of the Tesla Museum, Belgrade, Serbia; document no. MNT, CXLIV, 152.):

“Dear Sir! You have surprised me tremendously with the beautiful photographs of wonderful discharges and I tell you thank you very much for that. If only I knew how you make such things! With the expression of special respect I remain yours devoted, W. C. Roentgen.”

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh great here comes our savior riding a mueller.

We are desperate to take whatever we can get.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

ok... I stand corrected. This is how I saw it but further information shows that he was 'part of the FBI team' that poured over the information.

Geeze... You guys really have an issue with someone posting some what if's on this site. Enjoy being able to imagine once in a while rather than bash everything you see.

Lighten up... You sound like a bunch of.. dare I say it? Modern day liberal Hillary supporters.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I suspect you have entirely too much time on your hands. Just saying.

Really? That's all you got? How about contributing to the topic. For the record, I have time on my hands to do a lot of things. ...and I do those things. What's your point?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Source

Tesla and the discovery of the X-rays

Twain and Tesla became friends in the 1890s, thanks in part to Twain’s lifelong fascination with technology and new inventions. Visiting Tesla’s lab late one night, Twain posed for one of the first photographs to be lit by incandescent light. In 1895, Tesla and photographer Edward Ringwood Hewett invited Twain back to the lab to pose for another photo, this one lit using an electrical device called a Crookes tube. When Tesla reviewed the resulting photographic negative, he found it splotchy and spotted and decided it was ruined. It was only weeks later, after German scientist Wilhelm Röntgen announced his discovery of what he called “X-radiation” produced by Crookes tubes, that Tesla realized the photograph of Twain had been ruined by the X-ray shadows of the camera’s metal screws.

The Electrical Review in 1896 published X-rays of a man, made by Tesla, with X-ray tubes of his own design. They appeared at the same time as when Roentgen announced his discovery of X-rays. Tesla never attempted to proclaim priority and much of his research was lost later in a fire at a New York warehouse.

Tesla had originally noticed what he described as "a very special radiation" years earlier when working his "carbon-button" lamp. He produced pictures he called "shadowgraphs" and had performed numerous experiments with them up until the fire at his lab. Upon learning of Röntgen's discovery, Tesla wrote him and sent some of the pictures recovered from the fire. Röntgen replied and asked Tesla how he produced them.

Roentgen congratulated Tesla on his sophisticated X-ray pictures, and Tesla even wrote Roentgen's name on one of his films. He experimented with shadowgraphs similar to those that later were to be used by Wilhelm Rontgen when he discovered X-rays in 1895. Tesla's countless experiments included work on a carbon button lamp, on the power of electrical resonance, and on various types of lightning. Tesla invented the special vacuum tube which emitted light to be used in photography.

So if he didn't invent the X RAY... how did no one know how to make them?

Roentgen’s letter to Tesla dated July 20th, 1901. The letter reads (Courtesy of the Tesla Museum, Belgrade, Serbia; document no. MNT, CXLIV, 152.):

“Dear Sir! You have surprised me tremendously with the beautiful photographs of wonderful discharges and I tell you thank you very much for that. If only I knew how you make such things! With the expression of special respect I remain yours devoted, W. C. Roentgen.”

My source is from Cambridge University which i take more seriously.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

ok... I stand corrected. This is how I saw it but further information shows that he was 'part of the FBI team' that poured over the information.

Geeze... You guys really have an issue with someone posting some what if's on this site. Enjoy being able to imagine once in a while rather than bash everything you see.

Lighten up... You sound like a bunch of.. dare I say it? Modern day liberal Hillary supporters.

If you're going to speculate that far out, expect to be held to task for things like sources. Just because you pull things out of your butt does not requires us to stand in awe of the crap that results.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Tesla's quote about the women and their eventual rise to power is fantastic, thanks for bringing that to my attention.
edit on 28-5-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
trump's uncle is one of the reasons that we dont have spire based atmospheric eletricity, the other reason is big oil

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

If you're going to speculate that far out, expect to be held to task for things like sources. Just because you pull things out of your butt does not requires us to stand in awe of the crap that results.

I guess the only thing to be said here is.... can some people be any more of an ass about things and be less constructive and helpful? I guess for some, blind agro is the go to method.

Take that as you will.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No, Marconi swiped from Tesla's work. A recent patent case went in Tesla's favor, over Marconi. Both are long gone, but patent rights survived both of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join