It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Sucks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I hate it and I got good reason to do so. They sold me out to the USA secret services, back then under Obama. My motherland, where I have endured so much injustice it makes it hard to trust anyone.
There was a dude who was stalking me, he hacked my laptop camera and whatnot. Did he get persecuted? No I did.
I was under attack got abducted and mind-funked to no end. I had wittnesses, my now-ex-husbands who worked for Texas Instruments, my mother who I dragged through all her mistakes, all my neighbours, all former Bundeswehr, did anyone lift a finger to help me?
Hell no, the opposite.
They lied while I was under attack the second I left my room, they all colluded with foreigners to make me appear as the aggressor. I wasn't.

They got money to do so. There's plenty of proof. But nobody is believing a word I am saying, just because it is slightly weird.
Germany, I hate you. Bring me justice, or burn.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i believe you. but I can't help you im afraid.

keep fighting, when you give up, is when they win.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Why did they do it?

and you know I go back and forth about what happened to me.

I never hear enough from you, but I'm fascinated to compare.

Maybe there is something in common with us.

Now if anything happened I'm crazy, so I can't really be a public figure haha. But I did manage to end the situation without dying, and I did get a lot of information out of playing dumb.

My uncle was scared to death of what I might know.. Nothing like he does I'm sure.. But the computer hacking the spying, all of that was unreal. How are people telling me whos in my house and who I'm with even when I move around 4 times with no electronics in other peoples cars without phoning them to pick me up? ended up in another city about 30 milies what is it like 50kilometers or something? I'm there and bam I'm being told which girls house I'm at on her computer.. Not someone I talk to, she has a kid now, but yea she's like a zombie appocalypse emergency back up hideout girl..

anyway...

And I think these things even happened around the same time if I'm not mistaken??

I can't ever read people talking about being hunted down and mentally effed with, without actually thinking... Maybe it did happen to them. Used to be so crazy to wonder about.

And then I ask myself why me??
Was it simply wrong dark haired hottie?
Was it something I said in public?
Do I annoy people who have the power to make people's lives go bye bye?

I dunno.
But it's surprising I am still on ATS talking to you guys.
Thank god.

Anyway this is not about me.

Anything to add peeps?

what's up?
edit on 7-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

....................why me??
Was it simply wrong dark haired hottie?
Was it something I said in public?

Yes.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I hate it and I got good reason to do so. They sold me out to the USA secret services, back then under Obama. My motherland, where I have endured so much injustice it makes it hard to trust anyone.
There was a dude who was stalking me, he hacked my laptop camera and whatnot. Did he get persecuted? No I did.
I was under attack got abducted and mind-funked to no end. I had wittnesses, my now-ex-husbands who worked for Texas Instruments, my mother who I dragged through all her mistakes, all my neighbours, all former Bundeswehr, did anyone lift a finger to help me?
Hell no, the opposite.
They lied while I was under attack the second I left my room, they all colluded with foreigners to make me appear as the aggressor. I wasn't.

They got money to do so. There's plenty of proof. But nobody is believing a word I am saying, just because it is slightly weird.
Germany, I hate you. Bring me justice, or burn.

Personally I love Germany, northern anyway.

Have you considered an anonymous program?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I know it was around the same time. That's why I keep calling you brother. In experience.
But what the eff is going on is beyond me. All I know is I ain't gonna take it anymore. Those mother#ers messed with my emails. Again.
I can't get a foot on the ground because every time I try to apply for a job: mail can't be delivered. They try to push me so I can get locked up.
And I swear to God if they try one more time I make them shoot me.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is for you!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

What you mean with anonymous program?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Peeps I know how stubborn you can be. That's what saved me.
I did end up getting tased and all of that, but yea. I avoided jail at least. No police report..
If I had let them push me so far I did something to get away, that was what was going to do me in..
That turned into a few weeks in hiding instead, which turned out to be retarded, because I couldn't hide.
but it gave my mind some rest.

Maybe they got bored, or maybe other weirdos got curious, and the heat from the first weirdos was getting hot for not only me but them too? I don't no.. I'm just not in those circles so I don't know how they work, I was just trying to # it all up whatever it was.

ouch.

My real biggest conspiracy side, says I was on to something, or like if I remember something from before I was born it will cause a LOT of issues for bad people.. I dunno that's my crazy talk for the night. My childhood dream was to save the world. It might have something to do with that.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

My only clue is a phone call I got: "This is the bank"
So my thinking is Rothschild. But that's pure speculation.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Money players were involved on my side it seems...

obviously the power players are money players atleast in the earthly realm of things or if that's all there is..

They would be the most in favor of keeping the status quo of centralized power through money pyramid, and government pyramid.. pyramid schemes are powerful, until decentralization sort of makes the map of influence a web instead. America has troops in like 160 countries, and all of them have a central bank.. North Korea may have one very soon. The "rebels" in Libya first order of business was to install an IMF backed central bank.. Odd if you ask me

I'm more of the we are all leaders rebellion type, than to take it like they want to give it.
I thought being a non violent person saved me from the spooky. Guess we don't play by the same rules.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Ha me too. I am firmly against hierarchies an anarchist basically. But why would they be scared from two little people like us?
How do they know we exist?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It's the best I've come up with.

Maybe there's more to it.

Most likely if it's all mundane 4d reality stuff my ATS presence is where I was seen, though there was a time in 2005 5 websites just banned me all at once 3 of which I did not even have an account on I just visited.. 9/11 was the topic of interest back then..

I don't know, but I do remember at the time my mom said I might be blacklisted, which I found absurd.. The whole job thing..
Looking back after the hell I went through, it seems more plausible..

I'm nothing special as far as I know.

Maybe someone knows something I don't yet know and if I did know would change the game.

like?

Must be scared of something, to expose themselves like this to random people with little overt power?

Speaking publicly like this helps I think.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Let’s keep it simple.

What have you to share with us here on ATS...

Don’t forget that many of us copy and paste for future referencing.

Solid proof is needed otherwise get hold of a lawyer and copy everything as many times as you can!

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I was playing at a little cafè in Freising which was extremely odd. There was one couple and one guy inside and a bunch of people outside keeping the customers from entering. It freaked me out to no end so I packed my stuff and left without playing.
From that point forward things got really weird.
But at first it was entirely positive. I got presents, whatever I needed. A whole 2litre bottle really nice expensive olive oil. Tobacco, a book, fine meals from a famous German chef, pralinès,...

And out of the blue for me they turned against me. Everybody. Literally #ing everybody. I got locked up in a hospital. I # you not. I had to call the police, to make them let me go. Which they then did, because there were no legal grounds to keep me there.

I went to London to confront the sucker I knew was stalking me. There were some people who got in the way everytime I got close enough to talk to him.

My former boss was involved too, he was sneaking around the garden when I was outside... A black BMW observing me too with two people inside. German Kriminalpolizei knew something too, they showed up at the hospital talking to the doctors and the look they gave me was pure hate. But it was obviously nothing official because I ain't got charged with anything.

Like I said there's plenty of evidence something weird was going on, but regular police is not enough and further up they seem all in on it too.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Well how could I do that? Get solid proof? If I ain't got help from GCHQ or someone who can get a hold of the CCTV footage, the email traffic that was going on and the bank transfers which were done to pay my mother and ex I won't stand a chance.
And I have to assume they are in cahoots with the "Bank" too.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Maybe we were being recruited to the dark side?

So when I got tased I was injected with something, whatever it was took I have no idea how long because my memory just faded, but maybe like 5-10 minutes, and I was knocked out.

Woke up in hospital in the only room with no phone. The nurse told me it was the only non working phone after I tried to dial. You have (wait maybe you do) no idea how freaked out that made me.

the doctor walked in with paperwork in his hand he stared at, and said you have low sodium, and walked out, without ever even acknowledging me.. He was there for 5 seconds. I kept that paperwork for awhile.. I'm in good health lol.

I just asked a nurse if I could just leave and she was like let me get your paperwork.. Whatever was on it confused her a lot, she was like I've never seen it print like this, and it's on the wrong color paper, but whatever I'll find you some clothes.. I left in a partial nurse uniform..

I remember the whole cop part because someone said they would put the heat on me not 12 hours prior.. The whole situation and the cops running up on me, just felt like here it is.. My life is over now.. So I tried to get away. Ended up tackling two cops, which didn't go super well, knee in the back hurt, and the taser pointed at me, I grabbed it out of his hand and ooopps reverbs bad idea.. Hand it back.. "please don't tase me." nah he didn't take that to heart. Fried me multiple times. The other guy was scared he would get tased too since his knee was in my back and he had me in some sort of arm lock. When I did wake up and no one would mention it.. I thought maybe I made that up? And looking at my chest and forearm nope, I see where the taser bore into my skin. Still have those scars.

I don't understand how there is no police report, or why no one at the hospital could tell me how I got there. Nor did anyone want to look at me. The nurse paid for my cab. I got home.. And online someone was telling me about how I got tased.. All very freaking odd.

I isolated myself after this, and it only made things worse.
But I did make it back out the other side.

I know I sound crazy lol.
I have to say what I have to say though.

I was inches away from going to the FBI even, but then I wondered, maybe they or someone in their ranks would be let's say less than helpful. And in that case I would be further screwed. So I went it alone, until I was able to tell enough people, that I felt safe again. I've told a LOT of people now. If anything happens to me I've given all sorts of details they can share.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well how could I do that? Get solid proof? If I ain't got help from GCHQ or someone who can get a hold of the CCTV footage, the email traffic that was going on and the bank transfers which were done to pay my mother and ex I won't stand a chance.
And I have to assume they are in cahoots with the "Bank" too.

Can you keep it simple for us stupid non Yanks?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I don't know what to do, but I won't go down without a fight.
Maybe Putin? Is there a IMF in Russia?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I am sorry, what do you mean?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join